• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Pre-Order

Use code TCA27BAR

Use redcard to get another 5% off.

Update: accordingly to comments here, some orders are being shipped already even with June shipping estimate. Good luck!

Member Summary

eee!
Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
FYI: Transformer tabs next shipment delayed until mid-June.

I was a little ticked before that EScaliberPC charged me the ... (more)

thinksnow (May. 13, 2011 @ 1:46p) |

Your Target.com order has shipped (#602-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX)‏

Asus Eee Pad Transformer 10.1" Android Tablet (TF101-A1) with 1... (more)

wei2cool (May. 26, 2011 @ 7:48p) |

wei2cool wot promotion code did you use to get 110.65 off ?

addepalli1 (May. 27, 2011 @ 8:30a) |

tax extra
Shipping = ~$7.78
ShopDiscover for 5% back if you don't have target redcard
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice discount, thanks!

templeboy said:   Pre-Order

Use code TCA27BAR

Use redcard to get another 5% off.

+tax + ship

I am not complaining. $348 out the door for me!

You didn't have sales tax?

Edit: I knew tax was extra, but I was responding to the guy who said "$348 out the door for me" which would not include tax. Still good deal

Moonsea said:   You didn't have sales tax?

Listed in the Quick Summary "today @ 8:41a by templeboy"

Edit: ok, then eb50 is from one of the 5 states w/o sales tax.

Thank you, just ordered one! $400 after code

any good Cash Back sites for target?

Ebates 3%

$403 out the door - standard shipping. I rather get it from Amazon with free 2nd shipping with no tax.

Thanks OP. You can also get 5.6% back from Bigcrumbs.

smw said:   Thanks OP. You can also get 5.6% back from Bigcrumbs.

I wonder if they give back full 5.6%. the fine print on bigcrumbs or other sites say Target only allows 2% Cash Back for electronics and computers, but Ebates doesn't have that.

I don't think this comes with the keyboard accessory despite the picture. That's a $150 optional component according to the review at Anandtech. $399 is standard price for the tablet only.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4277/asus-eee-pad-transformer-revi...

Big Crumbs is 2.4% on electronics

austonia said:   I don't think this comes with the keyboard accessory despite the picture. That's a $150 optional component according to the review at Anandtech. $399 is standard price for the tablet only.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/4277/asus-eee-pad-transformer-revi...

That's correct. No way they're discounting something that much before it's even launched.

Edit: Question answered above

NM.

It's already been launched, just sold out everywhere. Was playing with my friends yesterday, it is a wicked tablet, and this is an amazing deal. No it does not come with the keyboard. Too bad I can't find that on the Target site as well, 15% off that too would make this totally killer.

corematter said:   $403 out the door - standard shipping. I rather get it from Amazon with free 2nd shipping with no tax.

Yeah, no deal here in CA.

$396.27 shipped w/ tax in Ohio.

As far as Amazon, the only listing I saw for it was $434.

brunes said:   It's already been launched, just sold out everywhere. Was playing with my friends yesterday, it is a wicked tablet, and this is an amazing deal. No it does not come with the keyboard. Too bad I can't find that on the Target site as well, 15% off that too would make this totally killer.
Looks like some greedy small shop etailers have bought them out and are selling them for a premium, creating a short term black market. You can see them asking for $700+ for this at Amazon.

There is a severe parts shortage with Asus Eee also, resulting in imbalance between supply and demand for now.

A quick overview, it looks like on par with the Motorola xoom, but almost half less! Its even cheaper than what I bought gtablet for only months ago.

Hope it's a better tablet than the Xoom

i hear great things about this. finally we get some good competition to bring prices down. This tablet/laptop hybrid is the future of portables. I wonder if they'll start integrating other features into keyboard docks like extra sd card slots, or maybe even a dual video card setup for power users.

Deals like this got me thinking: it may be a great deal to rent a PO BOX down in Delaware, just 30 minutes drive away, to avoid taxes in deals such as this one.

Five states w/o Sales Tax: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon
Great if you live in or near them.

Can't do a search.
Does Target also have the keyboard?

templeboy said:   Deals like this got me thinking: it may be a great deal to rent a PO BOX down in Delaware, just 30 minutes drive away, to avoid taxes in deals such as this one.

But most store dones't ship to PO BOX

Total came out to $400 shipped, Used Shopdiscover for additional 5% ($20) on the order which is hopefully reported.

jtroye32 said:   i hear great things about this. finally we get some good competition to bring prices down. This tablet/laptop hybrid is the future of portables. I wonder if they'll start integrating other features into keyboard docks like extra sd card slots, or maybe even a dual video card setup for power users.

The ASUS Transformer keyboard - already has Extra SD card, 2x USB port, and battery that charges the Tablet while it's docked.

Keyboard
Touch Pad
2 x USB 2.0
2 x Docking port (Host + Client)
1 x Card Reader (MMC/SD/SDHC)
1 x 24.4Wh Battery

http://www.asus.com/Eee/Eee_Pad/Eee_Pad_Transformer_TF101/#specifications

does it support 3G or 4G data plan? if so, can we choose any carrier for monthly data plan?

DesiTamncho said:   does it support 3G or 4G data plan? if so, can we choose any carrier for monthly data plan?

This is a Wi-Fi only tablet.

Just ordered (well, pre-ordered) one net $372 after coupon and Redcard discount. Delivery between now and forever from now.

nkling said:   templeboy said:   Deals like this got me thinking: it may be a great deal to rent a PO BOX down in Delaware, just 30 minutes drive away, to avoid taxes in deals such as this one.

But most store dones't ship to PO BOX

You could get a "po box" from the UPS Store, they deliver to those. The cost might negate the benefit though.

BenJohnson said:   jtroye32 said:   i hear great things about this. finally we get some good competition to bring prices down. This tablet/laptop hybrid is the future of portables. I wonder if they'll start integrating other features into keyboard docks like extra sd card slots, or maybe even a dual video card setup for power users.

The ASUS Transformer keyboard - already has Extra SD card, 2x USB port, and battery that charges the Tablet while it's docked.

Keyboard
Touch Pad
2 x USB 2.0
2 x Docking port (Host + Client)
1 x Card Reader (MMC/SD/SDHC)
1 x 24.4Wh Battery

http://www.asus.com/Eee/Eee_Pad/Eee_Pad_Transformer_TF101/#specifications

Nice, knew about the battery but didn't catch the extra ports and slots. Can't wait to see where this goes

I agree... while the tablet may be hot this price is NOOOOOOT.

Red.

Smart buyers will wait for a real sale.

Sorry, re-read and coupon is for $40 off... I first read it was for 5% off and it was showing up at 359 by default...

DesiTamncho said:   does it support 3G or 4G data plan? if so, can we choose any carrier for monthly data plan?

looks like they might be a 3G version out later this year according to this article:

here is a pretty good read

http://www.slashgear.com/asus-eee-pad-transformer-vs-acer-iconia...

sorry.. looks like the article is bit dated.. read the comments

centex99 said:   Shows up 399 for me... deal dead?
Use the coupon code to get $40 off.

I think I'll wait till you can buy it with the KB for $100 extra, and people actually have them in stock.

Edit: Or maybe not. I can get 6% back on my Chase card and who knows when there'll be a discount again.

Skipping 102 Messages...
wei2cool wot promotion code did you use to get 110.65 off ?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014