• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Both coupon links may need refresh for the right coupon to show up

First, click the coupon page link 1 to find $4 one
Second, click on it so $4 coupon is added to your cart
Third, click the coupon page link 2 to find another $4 coupon, and click on it

Now add Razor: the price was $7.95 so make the deal free but now $8.10 so you have to cough up 10 cents.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Promo credit is automatically applied to your account, theres no code to use -- sometimes the credit is good on gaming i... (more)

jatan1986 (May. 02, 2011 @ 2:43p) |

Got in on this last night. Had to refresh the page like 20 times to see the coupons.
Thanks op!!

mightywarriors (May. 02, 2011 @ 3:23p) |

Shipped out just a few minutes ago, looks like Amazon is honoring the double dip coupon deal.

monarch20 (May. 02, 2011 @ 4:00p) |

Templeboy: "Only few products can be double-couponed; and there are additional ones floating around the different deal sites but none working or OOS at this time, except Tampax and Crest 3D Whitestrips I posted separately."

No double-dipping in a single account, but we all have multiple accounts for ourselves or the family, don't we?

Some simpleton at a not very smart deal hunting site posted a headline titled something like "Amazon double-coupon mistake". Fortunately it's Sunday so Amazon is under-staffed to realize it. Just don't count on it is going to last!

After you click on the link for the second coupon, do yourself a favor and just click on the link for the razor, which is on the "coupon add" confirmation screen.

UPDATE:

If you can't see the coupon page, it's because you MUST be logged into your Amazon account first.

If you still can't find it, do this:

1. Log in to your account
2. Search for "coupons" in the general search bar
3. A My Coupon Book link will appear at the top of the search results. Click the "See all your coupons link"
4. Refresh this page until you see the fusion offer. I had to do it about 7 or 8 times.

OP's first and second coupon page links are same. You need to refresh multiple times to get the second coupon.

Also you need to buy it from Amazon. Currently the $8.10 price is from a different seller. You need to select Amazon manually from right side buying options.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$4 is for 2 razors...

$3.95 gone...

donrull said:   $3.95 gone...

there is no $3.95 coupon.
you click on 2- $4 coupons. the 1st coupon gives you $4 off the second gives you $3.95 up to the cost of the razor since it was $7.95.

price is now $8.73, making out of pocket cost $.73.

pecanpie said:   
you click on 2- $4 coupons. the 1st coupon gives you $4 off the second gives you $3.95 up to the cost of the razor since it was $7.95.

Good clarification. With Amazon auto-pricing in play, your final price could be 0 to who knows. Good luck!

no mas

.73 for me now. Good deal OP. Thanks!

.73 worked - thanks!

in for one at .73, still not bad to me.

No 2nd coupon. NVM. Had to refresh. Good find. Guess it's give the razors away and charge a lot for the blade replacements.

dead for first (and maybe 2nd too) coupon. . . what is Amazon auto-pricing?

fairenough said:   dead for first (and maybe 2nd too) coupon. . . what is Amazon auto-pricing?
prices can change at anytime, especially if there is lots of people buying...

Still works for $.73

Thanks.

Both coupons are still there so keep on refreshing. I know it's a hassle and can be frustrating - hence warnings in both OP and Summary. Good luck

fairenough said:   dead for first (and maybe 2nd too) coupon. . . what is Amazon auto-pricing?

Click the coupon in the 2nd link. Now go back and click it again. Worked for me.

In for a proglide razor for 73 cents. Thanks op.

anubis57 said:   Still works for $.73

Thanks.

Most folks here seem to got $.73 but I show 10 cents after coupons. Hmmmm...

I got it for $.73 - Thanks.

In for one at $0.73. Thanks OP!

In for $.73. Thanks OP.

Worked, thanks! The first link did not take me directly to a coupon page, so I signed in, then searched coupons and had to refresh about 5 times before it showed...then the second link had the next $4 coupon and it worked perfectly.

I an not find any coupon at all even after logging in to my account.

Please guide me to Amazon coupon page

For .73 cents I'm way in, great find!!

Item(s) Subtotal: $8.73
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$4.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$4.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $0.73
Estimated Tax To Be Collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $0.73

as of 9:39 eastern the deal works I had to F5 a few times to get the rite coupons to show up they randomly display them in no particular order, so you may have to refresh as the original poster said

Still works had to refresh coupons multiple times 6-10 refreshes to get razor coupon to come up after I signed into my account.

templeboy said:   Both coupon links may need refresh for the right coupon to show up

Now add Razor: the price was $7.95 so make the deal free but now $8.10 so you have to cough up 10 cents.

HI

There isnt a coupon for this deal on the first page any longer?????

Thanks! OP

^^
templeboy said: Both coupon links may need refresh for the right coupon to show up

Ok, here is the deal. Coupon still works... did just now. You may need to refresh few times to see the fusion coupon. I had to refresh 3 times precisely on both the pages and then it works just as op said. Mine came for $.73. Good luck.

Worked beautifully. Thank you!

Guys, help me.

Only coupon I see is " Lucy's Cinnamon Thins, 5.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 8)" even when I refresh using F5.

Something is wrong with the way I access these coupons. Help me..

Thanks OP. Two $4 coupons applied, got it for $.73

Still works, mine was .73!!! I had to refresh the second like 12x.

Nothing showed when I clicked the first link...so I signed in, and did a search for "coupons" in main search box, then near the top of the page it said "My Coupons", I clicked it, and then a page came up with many coupons, which I had to refresh about 5 times until I got the first $4 razor coupon..added it, then clicked the second link, which showed the coupons but in a little different style, I found the second coupon, then added the razor, and it came to $0.73. I hope that helps a little.

zacksmith said:   templeboy said:   Both coupon links may need refresh for the right coupon to show up

HI

There isnt a coupon for this deal on the first page any longer?????

Yes there is. You need to refresh (maybe several times) to see it. It just worked for me.

Got one. $.73. Had to refresh lots of times. Thanks OP.

saw both coupons, clicked on each, both gave the message that coupons have been clipped and added to account and will be automatically applied during check out.

clicked on the razor, showed price of $8.10, added to cart, proceed to check out and the total shows $8.10, coupons not applied automatically.

help!

Make sure when you're searching for the second coupon to hit the new link. The first coupon will show up on the second page. Takes a bit of perseverance, but $.73 is well worth it...

Skipping 165 Messages...
Shipped out just a few minutes ago, looks like Amazon is honoring the double dip coupon deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014