• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I posted FREE or 73 cents Gillette Proglide Razor and it's swarmed. Only few products can be double-couponed so here is another one. There are additional ones floating around the different deal sites but none working or OOS at this time. Please refer to my Razor post if you have difficulties.

Both coupon links may need multiple refresh for the right coupon to show up

First, click the coupon page link 1 to find $10 one
Second, click on it so $10 coupon is added to your cart
Third, click the coupon page link 2 to find another $10 coupon, and click on it

Now add Crest 3D: coupons will bring it down to $17.85.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Crest 3D Whitestrips
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Nevermind got it to work but only 1; im jealous of the lucky few who got it for less than 20

i1Dot (May. 02, 2011 @ 6:31a) |

can't get both coupons to apply...

alik99 (May. 02, 2011 @ 7:13a) |

My gums are burning for this, thanks OP.

polishdreamer (May. 02, 2011 @ 7:39a) |

Professional level whitening results that last up to 12 months.
Advanced Seal technology allows you to talk, drink water and go about your day while you whiten and the Whitestrips won't slip
Start seeing a whiter smile after just 3 days
Enamel safe. Same whitening ingredient dentists use
Staff Summary
  • Compare Crest 3D Whitestrips W/ Advanced Seal Professional Effects Enamel Safe Dental Whitening Kit, 20-ct at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, worked for me.
Had to refresh like 10 times for the first one to show.
Second one showed up right away.

ttalkman said:   Thanks OP, worked for me.
Had to refresh like 10 times for the first one to show.
Second one showed up right away.

A turn of luck! Thanks for confirming. Other members please do the same if you are successful. This stuff normally costs $$$ and the current deal is surreal.

Worked for me. Thanks.

excludes NY

Brilliant. Took 30 seconds from first coupon to confirming $17.85 order. Thanks OP!

The $20 off doesn't show up until the very last screen in billing before charging your credit card, but it works.. I bought the 2 hour kit for just $17.85. Thanks, OP!

best price I've seen ever, but also OOS.

Edit: Whoops, yup, in-stock now

Back alive again!

Had to refresh a few times but found the 2 coupons. You're on a roll. Thanks.

thanks. both coupons were on the same page for me. almost didn't bite after reading reviews though, but there is a money back guarantee. many say they burn their mouths, and don't whiten like the "old style" by crest

Got it

Took about 11 refreshes to get the 2nd coupon also make sure you actually get the 2nd coupon and not reclick the first coupon. My links turn a different color once clicked so pay attention to that.

Terms and Conditions:

Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.

Let's see what happens!

sijaz said:   Terms and Conditions:

Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
The promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.

Let's see what happens!

If Amazon chooses to do that, that'll mean thousands of orders for razors and whitestrips will be cancelled.

Got one at $17.85 ACs; looking in my account, the status shows:
This portion of your order is being prepared for shipment and cannot be canceled or changed.

Here's hoping!

THX OP, GOT ONE!

I sometimes get both coupons on the same coupon page - so the two coupon links are not always needed if you get lucky because you can use the back button to get them both

took a little work, but it went through! Thanks OP!

In for both deals, thanks.

I clicked on both coupons and then added the whitestrips but there is no reductions at checkout

EDIT: ok, you need to add the $37 crest sold by Amazon, not the $30 one in OPs link

In for both deals, thanks OP! Green.

they took down both coupons...

Thanks OP - worked nicely

coupon
Disclaimer
appl3 said:   they took down both coupons...

No, they are still active.. just saw this one:

Now that's Exhibit A! Green.

Thanks OP, green for you.

looks to be oos

I'm not getting any discount when I add that to my cart?

This applies to 2 hours express kit also..
I got one for 18 with mouth wash

I only get $10 off

Out of stock Can't find the one sold by Amazon to make the coupons work.

Alive again! Amazon one is on the rightmost column!

templeboy said:   Alive again! Amazon one is on the rightmost column!Back in stock through Amazon but only one $10 coupon will apply. Still a hot deal, just not searing, flaming, burning-red hot.

Yep, I was only able to get one coupon ($10 off) to work as well. It's still a good price so green for you Hopefully white for me...

I tried several times today and only one $10.00 coupon would work. Refreshed the product page 6-7 times. But the first page comes up stating I've already clipped the coupon. It's still a good price... but I would rather get it for the $17.85 price.

Only one applies. Oh well...

Is the discount supposed to show up on the screen that has the "Place your Order" Button? Because I cannot for the life of me get it to show up.

Aha, figured it out. It's labeled as promotional balance. If anyone else is confused, make sure to keep that button checked in one of the steps during checkout.

Is this deal dead now?

Can't find the 3d whitestrips that are sold by Amazon so that the coupons are applied...

EIDT: Found it but deal doesn't apply to Canadians cus Amazon won't ship this here :S

Skipping 8 Messages...
My gums are burning for this, thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.