• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Try Power version in case the Manual version OOS, since they fit. Thank you rileychris.

Use code SOSOAP50 to take 50% off for new customers (new email addresses ); pick $29.45 one for free shipping. The net will be under $15. Still ouch compare to the free or nearly free razor I posted. But...

Soap.com
See Soap.com coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

refill; not free (329.20kB)
Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thought I'd be smart and order two six packs to get over $40. Got "*The promotion code SOSOAP50 is not valid or expired... (more)

UncleRemus (May. 09, 2011 @ 11:00p) |

guess they changed it

megamands (May. 10, 2011 @ 1:04p) |

Dead

teachin98 (May. 10, 2011 @ 10:14p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Great deal. These are ProGlide Power, but the $0.73 razor was manual. Will these blades work on the manual razor? I bought some anyway.

cherry3m said:   Great deal. These are ProGlide Power, but the $0.73 razor was manual. Will these blades work on the manual razor? I bought some anyway.

They work fine. It's what I bought from Target when they went on clearance there. All Proglide blades work on any of the handles.

OOS =(

The power ones are sold out, but it also works with the standard ones: http://www.soap.com/products/Gillette-Fusion-ProGlide-Manual-Razor-Replacement-Cartridge-68007 . Mine came out to $14.73 with no tax and free shipping.

OP thanks ... but no thanks... spoiled by 73c ....

rileychris said:   The power ones are sold out, but it also works with the standard ones: http://www.soap.com/products/Gillette-Fusion-ProGlide-Manual-Raz... . Mine came out to $14.73 with no tax and free shipping.

Thanks! In for 1 of these!

rileychris said:   The power ones are sold out, but it also works with the standard ones

Thank you. Updated OP accordingly. Green for you.

Works for only one. But by going to manual (instead of 6 count power) you et free shipping.

Worked for me on manual 8 count and free ship. Thanks OP!

thx op...in for an 8 count manual. Not as great as the recent Amazon deal but still the best deal out there for these!

I may have just got the last 8 ct power. Only 6 ct left. Just in time, needed some new blades. Thx OP!

I used the code for my Gillette Fusion Power refills. Thanks OP.

Massive ripoff for crappy blades - clogs in seconds and extremely expensive

Mach 3 still clear winner for blade shaving

In 4 one! Thanks OP!

Awesome!!

In for one! Manual still works as of 12:20.

Thanks!

Great price, thanks.

Thanx OP!!

In for one for my proglide. Just got the manual even though I have power. Works the same.

Anyone know how much these go for at Costco?

FYI My local target has the replacement blades (4 or 6) with a stick of deoderant for 11.99.

On an end cap, closeout priced. YMMV.

Razeous said:   Anyone know how much these go for at Costco?

If I remember correctly they are $42 for 14 or 15 at Costco.

Thanks, op!

Only one New Customer Discount may be used per household. You or someone in your household/Address already used this discount. I used same address, they track by address?

14.xx is an excellent price for these, thanks OP I was on my last blade!

Great deal, thanks op!!

I got Gillette Power Razor Replacement Cartridge (6 count) + Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Moisture SPF 30-1.7 oz (20% off with instant coupon) with free shipping and 50% off (only for razor blades) for $18.26 shipped. If you need something else other than the razor blades and really want the power blades, this might be a good choice.

In like Flynn! Excellent deal! Love the hat!

kapper said:   Massive ripoff for crappy blades - clogs in seconds and extremely expensive

Mach 3 still clear winner for blade shaving

You can apply the same deal to Mach3 blades. They have them at $27 for a 12-pack.

I just took a 10-pack of Mach3 Turbos for $13.65 shipped.
http://www.soap.com/products/Gillette-MACH3-Turbo-Refill-Cartrid...

*You must purchase at least $40.00 to qualify for Savings code 'SOSOAP50'.

Did I miss something? Did they already change this?

RlDDlCK said:   *You must purchase at least $40.00 to qualify for Savings code 'SOSOAP50'.

Ditto.

RlDDlCK said:   *You must purchase at least $40.00 to qualify for Savings code 'SOSOAP50'.

I had the same problem. It makes it cheaper to just buy them at Costco.

sultorn said:   RlDDlCK said:   *You must purchase at least $40.00 to qualify for Savings code 'SOSOAP50'.

Ditto.

Same here. I guess they changed the terms of the coupon.

Thought I'd be smart and order two six packs to get over $40. Got "*The promotion code SOSOAP50 is not valid or expired."

guess they changed it

Dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014