Grooveshark Anywhere

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Grooveshark Anywhere 1 Year Subscription ($90 Value)
Submit a video review of any nair product and get a free one year subscription to Grooveshark Anywhere.

"Tell us about your head-turning results in a video (2 mins max) and receive a FREE 1 Year subscription to Grooveshark™ Anywhere ($90 value)"

It was super simple. I made just a 20 second clip and made it private on YouTube.
Linky

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is actually a nice deal. I got my year subscription by purchasing a t-shirt. I spent $18. I wonder if this will work to renew in a few months.

thanks. unfortunately grooveshark anywhere works better on android (but you must download it from their webpage as the Android Marketplace no longer hosts it) because on iPhone you have to jailbreak in order to use. I jailbroke my iPhone 4 originally but like half a year after I had done it my iPod icon wouldnt open anymore so I couldn't get music to play. I tried all the resets and finally just had to restore it and have never rejailbroke it. This makes it tempting, however. You can upload any of your music and enjoy it on the go (but grooveshark has tons of songs already so you probably won't even have to do that).

For someone who has never used it what does this give you over the free TinyShark app?

Thanks, created a quick webcam video and redeemed my free year. On my Grooveshark account page, it says "free trial" and "next billing date 6/16/11" but the "billing amount" is $0.00. So I guess it will just say that for a year, we'll see.

This really should be Grooveshark Where?
Outside of blackberry, android and PC it doesn't go anywhere.

greg20 said:   Thanks, created a quick webcam video and redeemed my free year. On my Grooveshark account page, it says "free trial" and "next billing date 6/16/11" but the "billing amount" is $0.00. So I guess it will just say that for a year, we'll see.

Mine says free trial by my billing date is one year after yours. Maybe shoot them an email if it doesn't solve itself out.

* Subscription Type: Grooveshark Anywhere (Year)
* Payment Method: Free Trial
* Next Billing Date: June 15, 2012
* Billing Amount: $0.00
* This subscription is not recurring.

Question to those who made a video. Did you actually make a video actually reviewing the product? Or did you guys make a completely unrelated video?

rokkstarr said:   greg20 said:   Thanks, created a quick webcam video and redeemed my free year. On my Grooveshark account page, it says "free trial" and "next billing date 6/16/11" but the "billing amount" is $0.00. So I guess it will just say that for a year, we'll see.

Mine says free trial by my billing date is one year after yours. Maybe shoot them an email if it doesn't solve itself out.

Thanks, here's what mine says (a paste this time):

Subscription Type: Grooveshark Anywhere
Payment Method: Free Trial
Next Billing Date: June 16, 2011
Billing Amount: $0.00
This subscription is not recurring.

Just below that, the sections/buttons for "Upgrade to grooveshark anywhere" and "Redeem a promotional code" are still there. I installed the Android app and verified that my Anywhere subscription is working. I'll give it a month, if I get cut-off I can always send an e-mail. Thanks!

skim32 said:   Question to those who made a video. Did you actually make a video actually reviewing the product? Or did you guys make a completely unrelated video?

I made a video reviewing the product. It's about 25 seconds long.

greg20 said:   rokkstarr said:   greg20 said:   Thanks, created a quick webcam video and redeemed my free year. On my Grooveshark account page, it says "free trial" and "next billing date 6/16/11" but the "billing amount" is $0.00. So I guess it will just say that for a year, we'll see.

Thanks, here's what mine says (a paste this time):

Subscription Type: Grooveshark Anywhere
Payment Method: Free Trial
Next Billing Date: June 16, 2011
Billing Amount: $0.00
This subscription is not recurring.

Just below that, the sections/buttons for "Upgrade to grooveshark anywhere" and "Redeem a promotional code" are still there. I installed the Android app and verified that my Anywhere subscription is working. I'll give it a month, if I get cut-off I can always send an e-mail. Thanks!

No problem. Funny that mine has the (year) so that seems strange. But I'm sure an email would definitely fix the problem. good luck!

promotion is over!!

promotion is still going! i just did it...it says the contest ends july 31st. I'm not sure how to make this thread "un"expired

how long did it take to become active? did they email a promo code?

how long did it take to become active? did they email a promo code?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014