Available for multiple markets.

Member Summary

Movie Ticket Deals
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Oh the irony.

copperwire (Jun. 01, 2011 @ 9:15p) |

Successfully redeemed once I got the email confirmation this morning.

WilliamG (Jun. 02, 2011 @ 12:00p) |

I just got it in the mail and they are AMC Silver tickets. Doesn't seem like a $24+ value after all.

Thanks anyways OP.

Faik (Jun. 11, 2011 @ 5:47p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

is it valid at any AMC cinema like california branches?

To me it looks like its valid at any Regal or AMC Theater

I bought and tried to Redeem immediately. Not working for me.

"Your redemption code is not valid. Please enter a valid redemption code."

hamspamwich said:   I bought and tried to Redeem immediately. Not working for me.

really? hmm now i'm scared to hit submit purchase

hamspamwich said:   I bought and tried to Redeem immediately. Not working for me.

Instructions on how to use this:
1. This voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after purchase. 2. Visit http://www.redeemtickets.com
3. Click on "Redeem Now"
4. Enter your shipping address and voucher# (voucher# found on the top of your Saveology voucher)
5. Your 2 movie tickets will arrive in the mail within 5-7 days.

yeah no dice either

In for one. Regal is based in Knoxville, TN so we have plenty around here. Green to OP!

Anyone redeemed succussfully?

trainaholic said:   hamspamwich said:   I bought and tried to Redeem immediately. Not working for me.

1. This voucher cannot be redeemed until the day after purchase. 2. Visit http://www.redeemtickets.com
3. Click on "Redeem Now"
4. Enter your shipping address and voucher# (voucher# found on the top of your Saveology voucher)

Don't go getting all high and mighty just because you know how to read.

Any hooked on phonics deals out there?

hamspamwich said:   trainaholic said:   hamspamwich said:   I bought and tried to Redeem immediately. Not working for me.

3. Click on "Redeem Now"

Don't go getting all high and mighty just because you know how to read.

Any hooked on phonics deals out there?

somebody negativitate hamspamwich....
Hello trainaholic was HELPING OUT and putting in bold that you have to wait a day. its called helping other fatwalleters.. great team player you are geez.

I was just playing. My last comment was supposed to come across as self-deprecating sarcasm. I gave his post green for crying out loud. Clearly, the sarcasm failed.

Maybe I should've stuck with "thank you for pointing out my mistake trainaholic."

I think I'm 0 for 6 on sarcasm attempts on FW. They all turn out to be red magnets. I'm friendly, I promise.

IN 4 ONE!!!1!

hamspamwich said:   

I was just playing. My last comment was supposed to come across as self-deprecating sarcasm. Clearly, I failed.

Maybe I should've stuck with "thank you for pointing out my mistake trainaholic."

I think I'm 0 for 6 on sarcasm attempts on FW. They all turn out to be red magnets.

put a or a after it then, or something similar..

[off-topic, please delete]

hamspamwich said:   Litobird said:   hamspamwich said:   

I was just playing. My last comment was supposed to come across as self-deprecating sarcasm. Clearly, I failed.

I think I'm 0 for 6 on sarcasm attempts on FW. They all turn out to be red magnets.

put a or a after it then, or something similar..

Maybe I'll just join Polishdreamer and Necromancer in an effort to anger, offend, and appall with every post. Trying to garner approval is too much work.

ok anyway lets change subject. Your not helping your case.

Thx! I bought one.

I wonder-- do we think this is the "silver" admission, the tickets you can only use after the movie has been out for two weekends? Or the Gold pass that can be used for any shows?

Nice! Hope it works in NYC

dead

Deal Sold out - did not tell until after I gave it my registration and credit card info

sold out

Does anyone redeems the tickets successfully?

wow, that was retarded.

darkfyre said:   wow, that was retarded.

Hey, maybe you should watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T549VoLca_Q&feature=player_embedd...

darkfyre said:   wow, that was retarded.

Oh the irony.

Successfully redeemed once I got the email confirmation this morning.

I just got it in the mail and they are AMC Silver tickets. Doesn't seem like a $24+ value after all.

Thanks anyways OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014