• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coupon
Disclaimer
Their 20% coupons don't work with generators, so generator coupons are rare. As soon as you replace the stock spark plug with NGK, it is a good unit for the price if you are OK with 800 watts
Link

2 HP two-stroke engine
5 hour run time @ 50% load
One NEMA 3 prong 120 volt household receptacle
50:1 gas/oil mix ratio
1.1 gallon fuel tank
Recoil start
7 amp output
Shipping Weight: 39.10 lbs.

Member Summary

Thanks 77Rus
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This generator was not useful for me. I lost power over the weekend and I thought of running my sump pump with this and what a disappointment! My sump pump uses only 650 watts.

2HP 2-stroke, so it's probably a noisy little bugger...
Heckuva price though!

HyperX said:   This generator was not useful for me. I lost power over the weekend and I thought of running my sump pump with this and what a disappointment! My sump pump uses only 650 watts.
Pumps, motors, and compressors have a spike when they start up, it's quite likely that your 650w sump pump draws closer to twice that for a second when it kicks in.

A standard household circuit is 15 amps, this is a 7amp generator.
Keep that in mind when considering what to run off of it, and generally don't put more than a 50-75% load on a cheap generator.

if it were a 4 stroke id be all over it like stink on my name!

/\ hahahahahaha - good one!!
/ \

Thanks for posting the image. There's a bunch of scumbags on eBay trying to sell the same code for 1 to 5 bucks, and they want to charge shipping and handling too! All for a code that could be posted pretty much anywhere.

Thanks for posting the image. There's a bunch of scumbags on eBay trying to sell the same code for 1 to 5 bucks, and they want to charge shipping and handling too! All for a code that could be posted pretty much anywhere.

Did you just print up from the image posted here and use in store?

I bought one recently and after some minor modifications to the generator, the unit runs smoothly and easy to start. Be sure to read reviews at HF website about improvement mods. Before using the unit: clean out gas tank, replace fuel line with better hose, change spark plug to NGK or other name brand, use 89 octane gas with 2 stroke mixture....works like a charm....Thanks OP...

I tried the code "48425144" online and it did not work.

As a newbie, I'm looking to use this generator on Sundays to power my DirecTV receiver and TV. Will it be sufficient to do this?

As a newbie, I'm looking to use this generator on Sundays to power my DirecTV receiver and TV. Will it be sufficient to do this?

Sorry, didn't mean to post that three times.

Deal expired 9/15. =(

Sucky. Looks like I have to pay some eBay idiot for the code. Will it work fine for my intended purpose?

i have quite a few of the coupons, i would be willing to mail them to a few folks as a random act of kindness. just leave me your address..i have about 8 of them and one is going to expire on 12/9/2011 the rest are good for later on in that month and january.

i would appreciate a coupon, email electricshovel@yahoo.com and I'll give you my mailing address. Thanks!

Just found the code that is STILL working to lower the price to 89.99... 39963038

I was hoping to place an order online now. Is it possible to get a code off any valid coupons you have? Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014