Voting History
rated:

Sam's Club $20 GC coupon (front)
Disclaimer

Sam's Club $20 GC coupon (back)
Disclaimer
Renewal must be done @ B&M.

Cost AC: Advantage $40.00 or Business $35.00 plus $20 GC

In Sam's Club's snail mailed (2nd?) renewal notice contains a $20 GC coupon for renewing.

This could possibly be a targeted snail mail promo for those that took advantage of the Jul 2010 $20 GC offer.

YMMV: <- Using this as a printable coupon (coupon does state 'only original certificates')
(coupon is Exp 7/31)

Update (7/6): Those with Aug(?) 2011 Exp should be receiving $20 GC coupon [Exp 8/31] in their 2nd(?) snail-mail renewal notice. (different UPC# from Exp 7/31)

Member Summary

Sam's Club
Thanks onedew
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got the same offer in the mail yesterday. I did not use a promo when I signed up last year.

It must be targeted. I just got my renewal notice Friday and I didn't have it. Unfortunately my local Sams Club, East Riverside / Moreno Valley is so ghetto, that I wasn't that thrilled about renewing anyway.

Great one for sure. Print the offer here, theres no reason Sams wouldnt take care of you, and most likely give the $20 card right on the spot.

I have been taken care of very well at my sams, with offers seen here.

FYI: Exp 8/31 $20 GC coupon available. (most likely sent on 2nd(?) renewal notice during Jul 2011 (read: coupon sent to Aug expiring memberships))

(<- BTW, Exp 7/31 .pdf appears to be from OP's .jpg)

(source: a hockey fan)

iseetrails said:   It must be targeted. I just got my renewal notice Friday and I didn't have it.

Please check your recent renewal notice. (if your quoted post was 1st renewal, then you should be receving another renewal notice soon)

Thanks onedew.

Printed just the coupon back and brought it in to the Ames, Ia Sams and saved me $20. I think I got a first renewal notice a while back but haven't received a second notice yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014