• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

These things were so expensive when MS just had them on the market; now going down to the basement pricewise.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Oh, not this keyboard? (9.60kB)
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Ergonomic design for greater comfort
Multimedia keys
One-touch Internet access key
Stylish, ultra-thin profile
Built to withstand damage from spills
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Aren't they $12-$15 everywhere now?

Good keyboard. Also $12.99 at Best Buy http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_...

I had actually been thinking of getting a new keyboard sooner or later, but I have some questions. From reviewing the Amazon page, it looks like it has no USB outputs? I'm too used to having USB outputs on my keyboard. The one I have now is a very old MS Natural Keyboard Pro, which actually has a split design and not just the curve, as well as a built-in wrist rest. I'm guessing the lack of wrist support on this one would take some getting used to, but can anyone speak to whether a non-split curve design is more or less comfortable?

I had one of these until sonny boy broke the enter key. They're not as robust as other full size keyboards, and are built more like laptop keyboards (not as much key travel).
I liked to switch between it and my MS Natural elite depending on mood. No USB outputs, and the media controls were of dubious use if you didn't use the MS software (media player, etc)

Yeah nice basic keyboard, but keyboard is one of the main parts of your computer that you interact with. I don't want a cheap one. I need backlight and usb hub built in at minimum for my needs. Don't cheap out on the items you use most. Keyboard, mouse and monitor are all things you should invest in properly.

shastada said:   Yeah nice basic keyboard, but keyboard is one of the main parts of your computer that you interact with. I don't want a cheap one. I need backlight and usb hub built in at minimum for my needs. Don't cheap out on the items you use most. Keyboard, mouse and monitor are all things you should invest in properly.

Lol, I've heard people say that last sentence about nearly every computer component. CPU, ram, power supply, motherboard.

Btw, I got the basic USB Logitech keyboard over this one last night since I think it has a smaller footprint
Text

Sorry to OP, but this isn't the hottest deal. With a quick Google search, I found it for under $9 at Techforlessand Underbid.

jdizz said:   Sorry to OP, but this isn't the hottest deal. With a quick Google search, I found it for under $9 at Techforlessand Underbid.

Some of us get free shipping thru Amazon, add in shipping on your first link and it goes up $6.

I'd love one like this only wireless.

Stay away! These things are junk. Mine broke almost immediately. I refused to believe the reviews on Amazon because I wasn't particularly rough with my keyboard but it broke immediately anyway.

I've had mine for three years and I find it comfortable. At least for me, I think the curve makes a difference. If I'm going to improve this, I'd put backlighting.

I've had mine for years, its great.

Still have my first split keyboard from...late 90's? That was a tank! lol clickety-clack clickety-clack

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014