• Go to page :
  • 1 23
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ripped from SD, but didn't see it here. Recently bought my first Keurig and this was the best deal I've found for stocking up on K-Cups...

I know, this is not as good as the good ol' days of $0.27 / cup K-cups and you have to order in bulk. But, I haven't seen ANY good slickdeals on K-cups and I thought this was pretty decent. This slickdeal utilizes the $25 off $75 coupon for Staples.com that you can get from eBay for $1.49. That being said, you don't need to buy 168 k-cups if you want to combine k-cups with other Staples.com orders. However, getting 168 is what I used to calculate the $.32/cup. You must do the following:

1. Choose your desired k-cups from the attached PDF. This is from the Staples catalog and the prices are different. You will notice on the right column that if you order 2+ boxes, they are $10.99 (not bad for a 24 pack).

2. Now, the tricky part: YOU MUST TYPE THE ITEM # INTO THE SEARCH BAR AT Staples.COM (including the -DK at the end). It will initially show up as $12.99 / box until you add at least 2 to the cart. Doing this will ensure that you get the $10.99/box. Again, you cannot just search for your k-cup by title or you will pay $11.99 for 18 pack (vice $10.99 for 24 pack!). And you have to add at least 2 of a flavor in order to get the special price.

EDIT: Don't search at Staples.com... Use this link to order your coffee. Make sure you enter 2 to get the 10.99 price.

3. Add 7 boxes to your cart. 7 x $10.99 = $76.93 (Orders over $75 get free shipping).

4. Add/Edit Coupons. Add your 25 off 75 ($1.49 on eBay, or ejunkie) coupon, bringing total to $51.93 before shipping.

5. Grand Total for me including tax and cost of coupon was $54.19. $54.19/168 k-cups = $0.32 / cup. That includes free shipping (which should arrive in 2 days with Staples).

Two downsides to this deal are:

1) You have to order bulk (168 k-cups is not for everyone).
2) The selection is somewhat limited - See Attached PDF (they have all the major Green Mountain flavors and some Tea/Hot Cocoa also).

I hope this helps some people. Like I said, it's not the greatest, but I really haven't seen many good SD's on K-cups lately. Coffee prices are going up and the prices displayed in this catalog are good thru September 5, 2011.

Enjoy!

P.S. You can also phone your order in if you like by calling 1-800-333-3330 and mention the item # from the attached PDF.

EDIT:The deal appears to still be alive if you use office supplies catalog order screen HERE

If I add two of the coffees using this order screen, I still get the 10.99 price per box. Hope it works for you!

Member Summary

K-Cup Coffee
Thanks MisterGadget
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Looks like they finally ended the program. It was great while it lasted- thanks!

ksufrost (Sep. 18, 2011 @ 1:57p) |

I had a $25 off $75 coupon and got 6 boxes. 144 k-cups for $53.00 delivered. That's under 37 cents a cup to amazons 60... (more)

measella (Sep. 18, 2011 @ 2:21p) |

Deal is dead as everyone has mentioned, but still comes out to $.38/cup after factoring in the cost of the coupon (~$2.5... (more)

AudioFeen310 (Sep. 25, 2011 @ 11:07p) |

Enjoy a fresh cup of coffee or tea anytime with these patented K-Cup« "mini-brewers", for use with the Keurig« Gourmet Single Cup Home Brewing System. Each K-Cup contains the precise grind and quantity of coffee or tea, sealed in an airtight package with a built-in paper filter. The brewing process takes place right inside the disposable cup with no messy grinding, dripping or cleanup. Coffee is made with only the freshest 100% Arabica gourmet coffee beans
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good deal and not too much trouble...but I am adding 2 of each flavor and still getting the $12.99 price. I will keep trying.

^ That was in Chrome. Works OK in Firefox. Thanks OP!

better than current Amazon subscribe and save

I did simliar at staple store recently, used $20 off $75 breakroom coupon (you can find the stack of catalog by the door), and used 2 x $20 ink rewards, I paid ~$16 OTD for 7 boxes of K-cups. it is an excellent deal.

Hey New Member..awesome post..you will be a welcome asset here. cheers/

^Thx for the praise, but like I said, it was ripped from SD. Just reposted here

Thats fine, you gave the proper credit and also made us aware of the deal. I just dont go to SD
that often.

I appologize for any typos ahead of time... I will fix them as they are found.

Here, save yourself about 3 seconds!

Coffee
707196-DK Breakfast Blend Coffee
707197-DK French Vanilla Coffee
719614-DK Hazelnut Coffee
707194-DK Columbian Fair Trade Coffee
719424-DK Caramel Vanilla Cream
848985-DK Donut House Chocolate Glazed
719413-DK Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee
707198-DK Dark Magic EXTRA Bold Coffee
707195-DK French Roast Coffee
707203-DK Fair Trade Organic Espresso Blend Coffee
848898-DK Tully's Italian Roast
848899-DK Tully's French Roast
719616-DK Newman's Own Special Blend Extra Bold Coffee
719421-DK Green Mountain Organic Sumatran Reserve Coffee
719417-DK Green Mountain Lake & Lodge Coffee
719434-DK Breakfast Blend Decaffeinated Coffee
707199-DK Vermont Country Blend Decaffeinated Coffee
719415-DK French Roast Decaffeinated Coffee
719469-DK Flavor Variety Pack Coffee (22/box)
719465-DK Regular Variety Coffee (22/box)

Tea
719458-DK Authentic Green Tea
719454-DK Devonshire English Breakfast Tea
719453-DK Victorian Earl Grey Tea
719456-DK Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger Tea
735181-DK Celestial Seasonings India Chai Spice Tea
719463-DK Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice Tea

Hot Cocoa
707206-DK Hot Cocoa

cheeriokid said:   ^ That was in Chrome. Works OK in Firefox. Thanks OP!

No issue in Chrome for me!..
Just ordered, thanks OP!!

worked for me as well, quickest coupon delivery was from ejunkie btw, took less than 30 seconds to be e-mailed me code, so checkout was quick.

green OP, thx!

Apl19 said:   quickest coupon delivery was from ejunkie btw, took less than 30 seconds to be e-mailed me code

+1

dead? tried in opera, chrome, and firefox. no go.

I'm still getting the lower price when adding 2 of any of the items listed to my cart. Prices should be good until 9/5.

What sort of shelf life do these things have? I don't drink coffee or tea but like to have something available to serve to guests..

Thanks for posting this OP. I am running low on cups and I was disappointed Kohl's didn't have their K-cups on sale during the last Kohl's Cash 30% off coupon run. Now I was able to add a coupon and use up some Staples rewards.

They don't have them on sale for this run of 30% off either

Nally said:   What sort of shelf life do these things have? I don't drink coffee or tea but like to have something available to serve to guests..

Years.....for real.

This will usually have an expiration date (sell by) within a year, usually a few months. However, they are sealed and I would have no issues with using up them a good 6 months after the expiration date

Might I point out that many ejunkie coupons are fraudulent numbers. Staples knows this and reserves the right to cancel the order or withdraw the coupon. Though in reality they only do this if you bring attention to your order. If you are the type of person with high ethical values you may want to steer clear of ejunkie coupons.

more coffee!

thanks OP

trex005 said:   I appologize for any typos ahead of time... I will fix them as they are found.

Here, save yourself about 3 seconds!

Coffee
707196-DK Breakfast Blend Coffee
707197-DK French Vanilla Coffee
719614-DK Hazelnut Coffee
707194-DK Columbian Fair Trade Coffee
719424-DK Caramel Vanilla Cream
848985-DK Donut House Chocolate Glazed
719413-DK Green Mountain Nantucket Blend Coffee
707198-DK Dark Magic EXTRA Bold Coffee
707195-DK French Roast Coffee
707203-DK Fair Trade Organic Espresso Blend Coffee
848898-DK Tully's Italian Roast
848899-DK Tully's French Roast
719616-DK Newman's Own Special Blend Extra Bold Coffee
719421-DK Green Mountain Organic Sumatran Reserve Coffee
719417-DK Green Mountain Lake & Lodge Coffee
719434-DK Breakfast Blend Decaffeinated Coffee
707199-DK Vermont Country Blend Decaffeinated Coffee
719415-DK French Roast Decaffeinated Coffee
719469-DK Flavor Variety Pack Coffee (22/box)
719465-DK Regular Variety Coffee (22/box)

Tea
719458-DK Authentic Green Tea
719454-DK Devonshire English Breakfast Tea
719453-DK Victorian Earl Grey Tea
719456-DK Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger Tea
735181-DK Celestial Seasonings India Chai Spice Tea
719463-DK Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Spice Tea

Hot Cocoa
707206-DK Hot Cocoa

Any Green Mountain or Gloria Jeans Hazelnut Decaf? I used to get that from them.

Nally said:   What sort of shelf life do these things have? I don't drink coffee or tea but like to have something available to serve to guests..

I am still drinking one from June 2010 and I am still here.

skmerrow said:   trex005 said:   ...

Any Green Mountain or Gloria Jeans Hazelnut Decaf? I used to get that from them.

This is all there was in the catalog, so the quick answer is no... but who knows, maybe there were some unpublished ones we could dig up.

is there a limit on the number of 25off orders Staples will accept? i already used the one Staples sent me and curious if anyone tried to order more than once ... ie via ejunkie acquired coupon(s). thanks.

deckrunr said:   is there a limit on the number of 25off orders Staples will accept? i already used the one Staples sent me and curious if anyone tried to order more than once ... ie via ejunkie acquired coupon(s). thanks.

Order at the in store Kiosk, and there will be no limit. You can pick these coupons up (FREE) in store. They are on the cover of the new "Cleaning and breakroom" catalog. You can order one of the catalogs sent to you from the Stapler homepage (Bottm left - Click on "Request a Catalog")

My orders last week using this coupon:
Starbucks was on sale, 10 Lbs delivered
16 cases of water delivered (No Deposit)

Thanks OP, green for you! I got six boxes, 3 different flavors, plus a gallon of GoJo "man soap" lol for 58.93 w/my $25 off coupon (lucky for me I get them in the mail).

Too bad they are OOS on the Colombian Fair Trade.

Thanks! best price per cup I've seen since I bought my machine in April.

Thanks op... I wish Staples would give you the 10.99 price on seven different varieties and not have to have at least 2 of each...but still very good deal

I didn't try myself, but others were able to call in and get that price for 7 different kinds when talking to a rep.

Yay! Thanks, OP!

Thanks OP. Was trying to figure out how to spend my $50 ink recycle reward from last month. I went with 8 boxes and used a $20 off $75 cleaning and breakroom coupon on the cover of a catalog that I picked up in-store this week.

Glad to see they've started carrying Lake and Lodge, my favorite. Now if they'd only stock Donut Shop or even plain Donut House (they have the glazed chocolate), my wife would be happy too. Like a few have said there's plenty of "Cleaning & Breakroom Catalogs" with $20 off $75 coupons on the cover in the entranceway of most Staples B&M's.

I would love for them to get Tully's Kona in the 24 packs

Worked exactly as described - Got 192 kcups for $65 (including coupon purchase).

First time I ever bought a Staples coupon at ejunkie, and it went fine.

I was almost out of kcups, thanks OP!

In for 168 - thanks OP!

Thanks OP, just ordered almost 200 kcups for around $65 shipped, awesome deal...

finally broke-down and followed through on this. i got a 25off75 coupon off eBay for $1.93 and then $51.93 for 7 boxes of 24 kcups, grand total of $53.86 divided by 168 kcups makes it 0.32 cents a kcup.

i had never bought coupons online before so i was a little leary. i went to ejunkie first but felt more comfortable using eBay and reading seller feedback. here's the link i followed for the 25off75 coupon:
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAPLES-25-off-75-Online-Phone-Coupon-Fast-Ship-100-/320718472484?pt=US_Coupons&hash=item4aac4f8524

thanks op!!

Awesome Op! This still works like a treat, huge saving! Now how the hell am I going to get through 164 cups of coffee......

Scottiedug,

if you can't use them all you can send some to me.. :-p lol

I waited and now ill have to call in.. not working in google chrome or firefox

Skipping 44 Messages...
Deal is dead as everyone has mentioned, but still comes out to $.38/cup after factoring in the cost of the coupon (~$2.50) and before tax. This is cheaper then the going rates everywhere else, including Costco which is $.435/box. Still a good deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014