• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Got 9 of 10, checked my digital orders and it still shows the Prequel as preorder I'll give it a few days then ask about... (more)

RayDogg (Dec. 16, 2011 @ 8:18p) |

RayDogg, did you ever get the Prequel book? I don't believe I did.

egs (Dec. 30, 2011 @ 11:10p) |

Nope

RayDogg (Dec. 31, 2011 @ 12:40a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Let's hope it is not a price mistake, but ordered all of them. Thanks OP!

Ditto. Great find! I just don't understand why a Nissan driver left a red...

In for all of them... fingers crossed!

Ordered all. Hope Amz honors it! Thanks OP!

Thanks OP, ordered all

Sweet, perhaps this will re-ignite my interest in reading again...if we get 'em!

KettleBell said:   Ditto. Great find! I just don't understand why a Nissan driver left a red...
Right on that.
Why red for free books???
Thanks OP! In for 10 (one each )

in for all of them

thanks OP!

Nice. I love these free ebooks. I bought my Pandigital 3 weeks ago and have yet to pay for a single Kindle or Nook book. Thanks again temple.

Giving it a shot, thanks OP

Looks like they found out and are fixing it. I saw the price go from zero to $15.99

forbin4040 said:   Looks like they found out and are fixing it. I saw the price go from zero to $15.99

As of now all 10 books are showing $0.00. However that can be gone in a blink so hurry!

Nope, it is still free for me.

Still free. Ordered one of each.

Thanks OP. I wasn't familiar with this series. I think that my son and I will enjoy reading it. I followed the Wiki link that you included, but wasn't able to match up the UK names to the USA reprints. I found another Wiki link here that has the names that match those on Amazon and has the order of the books.

1. The Spook's Apprentice (Reprinted in the USA as: Revenge of the Witch) - 2004
2. The Spook's Curse (Reprinted in the USA as: Curse of the Bane) - 2005
3. The Spook's Secret (Reprinted in the USA as: Night of the Soul Stealer) 2006
4. The Spook's Battle (Reprinted in the USA as: Attack of the Fiend) - 2007
5. The Spook's Mistake (Reprinted in the USA as: Wrath of the Bloodeye) - 2008
6. The Spook's Sacrifice (Reprinted in the USA as: Clash of the Demons) - 2009
7. The Spook's Nightmare (Reprinted in the USA as: Rise of the Huntress) - 2010
8. The Spook's Destiny (Reprinted in the USA as: Rage of the Fallen) - 2011 (Not one of the free ones on Amazon - Listed as $9.99 for the Kindle version)

The other two free books on Amazon in this series are apparently a collection of short stories that supplement the main books.

The Last Apprentice: The Spook’s Tale
The Last Apprentice: A Coven Of Witches

The last free book at Amazon is listed as "The Last Apprentice Prequel," which I would assume is, well, a prequel.

Again, thanks for the post. Hopefully, this actually works!

You just have to make sure that the page that is loaded is for the kindle and not a hard print. The kindle prices are still showing as 0, but obviously there are prices being charged for printed copies. Thanks OP!!

Thank you McDealio and green. Added the info in Quick Summary too.

I just saw one went from $0.00 to $15.99. It may revert back, I hope.

Still all free.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING:

1. Click the first link. Login to your Amazon account which is linked to your kindle account. Leave window open.
2. Go back to FW page. CTRL-Click each title in order (give each window a few seconds to load into its own tab.)
3. Go through each tab and click "Pre-order-1-click".
4. Close that tab when done.

Thanks OP

Free right now.

templeboy said:   Thank you McDealio and green. Added the info in Quick Summary too.

With FW auto summary kicked in, I just moved the info into the OP.

Nice. Thanks op

Awesome find. Have never heard of the series, but who can argue with 10 free books which don't even take up space on my shelves!
And to the OP-- nice job on the linkage. Made it incredibly easy to just click, purchase, and then move on to the next one. Thank you.

Prices appear to all have been updated now and I didn't notice any free ones left.

Correction: Bloodeye and Prequel still listed at $0.00

No longer free... thanks for the deal, anyway...

appears to be dead

Got in earlier. Thank you!

Grabbed them last night when they were still showing free.

forbin4040 said:   Looks like they found out and are fixing it. I saw the price go from zero to $15.99
They will 'fix it' when their quota of free books is reached.

Got the following email today
Hello from Amazon.com,

We're writing about a delay of your pre-ordered Kindle Book from the Last Apprentice series by Joseph Delaney, originally scheduled for release on August 2, 2011.

The publisher, HarperCollins, notified us that there will be a delay in releasing this series, and we will not be able to deliver your pre-order by the release date indicated.

When HarperCollins announces a new release date we'll send you an updated delivery promise via e-mail. We are keeping your pre-order active and will honor the price listed at the time of your pre-order.

You can view and cancel your pending pre-orders at any time in the Pending Deliveries section of the Manage Your Kindle Page:

The current Release Date for these ebooks is now March 1, 2012.

Got my books today. This is probably the longest pre-order wait for me. Thank you OP!

9 of the 10 books appeared on my Kindle account. The one I'm missing is Prequel. Did everyone else get all 10 of the books?

Got 9 of 10, checked my digital orders and it still shows the Prequel as preorder I'll give it a few days then ask about it.

RayDogg, did you ever get the Prequel book? I don't believe I did.

Skipping 1 Messages...
egs said:   RayDogg, did you ever get the Prequel book? I don't believe I did.

Nope

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014