rated:

not the one below
Disclaimer

Member Summary

Bike Lift
Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Bike-lift ceiling mount for ceilings up to 12 feet high
Pulley system easily hoists bikes up to 50 pounds to ceiling; secure locking mechanism
Solid steel construction, nylon rope; no assembly required
Includes rack, pulley system, mounting system, hardware, rope
3.8 pounds; Ratio of item weight to lifting weight is 4:1
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for the picture!

Green for the pic! also for the good price - CSNStores.com is the only one that comes really close to this.

Hilarious pics and good price. What's not to like?

The alternate pictures on Amazon provide some ideas on other uses.....that I never thought of.

Best price I have seen. Next lowest I have seen was at TJMaxx and they had them for $12.99; I picked up three. Thanks OP.

Harbor Freight has a version of this for $9.99

http://www.harborfreight.com/bicycle-lift-95803.html

But as always with Harbor Freight, quality may be questionable

Please move your car outside the garage and do not stand under the bike while operate the ceiling mounted bike. The bicycle can fall down when it reached the top.
The true is my big kid actually stood under the ceiling and catch the bicycle free fall from the ceiling. I told him next time he should wear the bicycle helmet while we operate the hanger.
Have a safe day.

In for 2, thanks templeboy!!

This is a good deal. I have this one as well as the Racor Pro PSB-1R ($10.71 for single bike at Amazon). I have two bikes hanging in my garage, one from each of those hangers.
Here's my experience installing both:
For the ceiling mount option, yes it works great but installation was a bear. Mainly because my ceiling joists run cross ways from the direction which I needed the bike to hang. So I had to first screw the mounts to a piece of plywood and then get the whole thing attached to the ceiling joists for proper load. That took me a good hour and half (just to get it all together and my limitations etc).
For the wall hanger, all I had to do was locate a wall stud and position the rack at the height where I wanted the bike to hang. That took me all of 10 minutes. Looking back, I would have to say the Racor Pro PSB-1R wall hanger is way easier to work with and does just as good a job for me.

Wanted to share my experience for those about to take on the project.

in for 1 thanks OP!!!

great deal, thanks OP!

I've got two of the Harbor Freight versions that I use for kayaks. They work great, $9.99, you can almost always find 20% off coupons and no shipping if you have a local store.

It's coming up as $19.99 now. Missed it...

Price is up to $19.99

taxmantoo said:   Interesting price fluctuations there.

http://camelcamelcamel.com/Racor-PBH-1R-Ceiling-Mounted-Bike-Lif...

guess they can't find their sweet spot for selling it at. wonder where it ever sold for MSRP.

My bike weighs 60 lbs, is this gonna work?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014