• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
My bar code ends in 0
Anyone else?

Thanks! In for one!

BEEFjerKAY said:   us said:   fyi - frozen lemonade is not good, it'a almost as bad as their jalepeno salsa mc chicken.

Wow. It took 3 hours for someone to provide the first obligatory "McD food is crap" post.

And no one yet has provided the traditional "zomg, this food has calories!!!!" post.

Geez this place is slipping.

The strawberry lemonade really is awful. Have you had one, or are you just trying to make something out of others being helpful?

slickdeal45 said:   BEEFjerKAY said:   us said:   fyi - frozen lemonade is not good, it'a almost as bad as their jalepeno salsa mc chicken.

Wow. It took 3 hours for someone to provide the first obligatory "McD food is crap" post.

And no one yet has provided the traditional "zomg, this food has calories!!!!" post.

Geez this place is slipping.

The strawberry lemonade really is awful. Have you had one, or are you just trying to make something out of others being helpful?

RE:
The strawberry lemonade really is awful

While it can be a bit bitey....
I always ask for an extra squirt of strawberry, that makes it gooder.

no bar codes? same problem anyone?

yesidonoitall said:   
RE:
The strawberry lemonade really is awful

While it can be a bit bitey....
I always ask for an extra squirt of strawberry, that makes it gooder.

They don't seem to mix it all up properly. Once I mixed it up, it was passable, but as served... yuck. The marketing people must have liked the color contrasts quite a bit.

Thanks to the OP and Google Chrome Incognito, my family and I will be enjoying delicious Mickie-Dees frozen treats all Month. This may be even better than the $1 off coupon from May.

nvm... it worked several coupons printed with different bar codes. ty.

looker78 said:   Could you tell me what is private browsing. Please help.

Alternately, in Firefox, you can press Ctrl+Shift+Del to open a dialog to "Clear Recent History". This may clear more than you want, though, so exercise caution with this option.

I do this because I have a separate browser profile in Firefox that doesn't store any session data from session to session.

Firefox private browsing worked great. Thanks OP!

just came back with wild berries and mango and pineapple. both are delicious! mgr. took coupon, no questions asked.

yesidonoitall said:   IF IT tastes good EAT IT......
Thats all that matters

If it tastes great ... and isn't moving too quickly .. then eat it!

Or, of course, deep fry it and then eat it.

Everything in moderation.

The strawberry lemonade is amazing! I just wish my McD's here in San Antonio would redeem my coupons, I've been to 3 so far and none would accept them!

Thanks OP

Great treat for the summer...

I generated two coupons from different computers and while the number under each of the barcodes is different,
the barcodes themselves are identical.

Worked for me. Thanks!

Try asking for the smoothies without yogurt.
1) I like the taste better; it is quite different.
2) I don't like eating gelatin, and the yogurt they use has gelatin.

These have printed in our newspaper every week for the last 5 months

JayChhabra said:   Start private browser and you can print as many as you can. Each one does have a unique code. Open a new private browser each time and you can print a new one with a new code every time. It works like a charm in Firefox.

Hope this helps...

You're right! It did work like a charm!

Thanks op. These are great but lots of sugar (44g).

Cant drink to many..or...beetus.

http://www.fitclick.com/how_many_calories_in_McDonalds_Mango_Pin...

anyone know if you can get these drinks at breakfast hours? that's the only time i go to McD's.

you are a regular during breakfast hours, and you don't know what their menu is???
why don't you look tomorrow when you go?

i go maybe 3-4 times a year. thanks for the help!

This deal's not hot!! It's cold!!

Love Mickey D's Frappe's! Thank you!

As long as hot Summer is there, free cold drinks are always welcome.

I was at Six Flags in NJ a couple of weeks ago and they were giving free samples of this (McDonalds truck was there). It really sucked. You could see the garbage can near by where mst people threw them out after a sip. Even my kids (10 & 11) thought it was horrible. Of course it could be how they mixed it, but it was plain out nasty, even for free.

Thanks! Just printed a bunch. The lemonade is a bit too sweet for me, but I do like their strawberry smoothie. Can't beat B1G1 free

Thanks

thx

TheGhoul said:   Thanks op. These are great but lots of sugar (44g).

Cant drink to many..or...beetus.

http://www.fitclick.com/how_many_calories_in_McDonalds_Mango_Pin...

This just in: Fruit has sugar!

Thank you for taking the time to share and post this deal OP

Yesterday I ordered (2) Caramel Frappes. The aroma and sweetness almost about the same as high end Fivebucks compared to $1.65 Caramel Frappe.
Thank you for a wonderful coupon

S105dude said:   Thanks! Just printed a bunch. The lemonade is a bit too sweet for me, but I do like their strawberry smoothie. Can't beat B1G1 free

Yes the B1G1 is good.
The totaly free lemonade/strawberry of a week ago or so was better.

thanks everyone for post & inputs & advice to stay away from certain drinks.

RE:
& advice to stay away from certain drinks.

Very silly thinking and advice.
ANY IN EXCESS MAY CAUSE ISSUES....
In moderation, NEVER

yesidonoitall said:   RE:
& advice to stay away from certain drinks.

Very silly thinking and advice.
ANY IN EXCESS MAY CAUSE ISSUES....
In moderation, NEVER

Hey, great job on totally missing the point.

WorkerAnt said:   thanks everyone for post & inputs & advice to stay away from certain drinks.
My opinion so far:

Strawberry Banana Smoothy - 3/5 stars - Sweet with more strawberry than banana - Low fat but high carb/sugar
Wild Berry Smoothy - 3/5 stars - More tart with some seeds, strong berry flavor - Low fat less sugar but still high
Strawberry Lemon-aid - 2/5 stars - Very tart lemon part, strawberry part tastes a bit artificial - No fat relatively high sugar
Mocha Frappe - 4/5 stars - My favorite strong mocha hint of coffee - would be 5 stars if they weren't so high in fat/calories
Caramel Frappe - 3/5 starts - Good but too sweet and more caramel than I prefer - bad for you, almost a milk shake
Mango Pineapple Smoothy - ?? Hoping to try one soon!

btw, regarding the healthfulness of the smoothies, they seem to be on par with other smoothies such as Jamba Juice. McDonald's claim to not add sugar or HFCS and the berry smoothy has 3g of fiber which helps to buffer the sugar a little. Not food for a diabetic, but better than a 44oz Mnt Dew from the Circle-K.

I make my own with frozen fruit and non-fat yogurt. They really are similar.

Pass. My health is worth more than the savings. Good deal for those that are already on track for Type 2 Diabetes.

all these 'health' nuts chiming in about how bad fast food is, are probably just fat slobs that have been on a diet their entire lives. believe it or not, most of us are aware of the health risks involved in consuming too much fast food, let alone anything. so keep gorging your nutri system meals, slim fast shakes, fail to exercise, and remain the fat unhappy slobs that you are

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014