• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

Currently backordered however users from other sites went to stores and had the price successfully matched.

Member Summary

Canon EOS 60D
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Does anyone have a copy of the actual Best Buy page that shows the price and items??? I am trying to price match at the... (more)

jeremycathy (Jun. 29, 2011 @ 6:57a) |

LOL!!!

templeboy (Jun. 29, 2011 @ 5:47p) |

Same! Although the 60d 18-135mm is on backorder, I picked up the rest of the bundle to assure I got in on the deal. Tis ... (more)

Estupido (Jun. 29, 2011 @ 9:33p) |

Canon EOS 60D Digital SLR Camera: 18.0-megapixel 22.3mm x 14.9mm CMOS; 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 image-stabilized lens included; 3'' Vari-Angle Clear View LCD monitor; Canon DIGIC 4 imaging processor; face detection technology
Lowepro Slingshot 102 AW Camera Shoulder Bag: divider system in main compartment; increased sling volume; original camera sling bag design; all-weather cover; 3 SlipLock attachment loops
PNY 8GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Class 10 Memory Card
Canon 55-250mm f/4-5.6 Telephoto Zoom Lens: 12 elements in 10 groups; UD (Ultralow Dispersion) glass element for less color fringing and improved contrast
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Backordered: Usually leaves warehouse within 1-2 weeks.
Price very good.(Model:EOS 60D Kit with 18-135mm Lens)

Just picked mine up (charging up the battery ). I found it on the BB site just before lunch and jumped on it. I was about to post it on FW since it's an awesome deal. I've been watching the price of the T3i and 60D SLRs for a couple of weeks and this is too good to pass up.

The camera alone is selling for $1199 after the Canon $100 instant rebate promotion. I found a store that still had it available for pickup and drove over there since this might not last. In the order breakdown, the camera shows up for 849, lens for 100, bag for 65 and card for 25.

Wow that is a sick deal. So does this use the $100 rebate or can you use it?

Submitted and order and I'm hoping for order confirmation so I can get it at lunch! Green for ya!

got one, going to pick it up tomorrow; sweet deal

nix21 said:   Wow that is a sick deal. So does this use the $100 rebate or can you use it?

The rebates are already factored into the "sale" price. The 60D is $100 off, the 55-250 is $150 off when purchased with the camera. This is basically cheaper than the T3i I was also considering. Google "T3i vs 60D" if you need to know the differences. I have enough room at the top of the sling/backpack carrying case to pack my Sony HD camcorder for shooting just video anyway

Is this a good deal? Looking to replace my Canon 40D.

This is a fantastic deal. I couldn't wait any longer and bought mine from BHphoto last week after the rebates came out. This would have saved me, but I did want/get the nicer+longer lense. BH doesn't pricematch after the fact I assume...

sygyzy said:   Is this a good deal? Looking to replace my Canon 40D.

A lot of 40D/50D users are upset with the 60D since it has lost a few key features those users feel they can't live without, most notably the magnesium alloy body, jump from CF to SD, control changes and the 60D lacks microadjust.

elaye said:   sygyzy said:   Is this a good deal? Looking to replace my Canon 40D.

A lot of 40D/50D users are upset with the 60D since it has lost a few key features those users feel they can't live without, most notably the magnesium alloy body, jump from CF to SD, control changes and the 60D lacks microadjust.

Shoot. Now I am worried. I want an upgrade but I don't want a cheap feeling camera. What are my other choices? 7D? That's quite a bit more expensive huh?

deal is only available for pickup now. no shipping

I still think that the 60D is a worthy upgrade from the 40D. I am also currently using 40D and seriously considering this camera as an upgrade for me to take photos of my son's hockey games. At the very least, this camera will give you higher ISO capability than the 40D...the only thing that I am still researching is the focus speed.

Oh gosh. I am so tempted. This is a very good price and I've been contemplating an upgrade. To pull the trigger or not....

116sloppyjoe116 said:   Oh gosh. I am so tempted. This is a very good price and I've been contemplating an upgrade. To pull the trigger or not....
It is now OOS for shipping, so in-store pickup is your only option.

Like you, I was trying to decide to pull the trigger or not. I had it in my cart, then went off to work on something else. When I updated the SD thread, I saw it was OOS for shipping. I guess the decision was made for me However, I tried completing the checkout and it went through, so I guess I'm getting a 60D

Plastic body is a huge turnoff. When I upgraded from Rebel to X0D series, I felt good about holding a quality body. I suggest 40D guys, to go directly to 7D. (Wait for a deal on it or try that $400 Canon printer rebate and sell the printer to reduce the net cost).

dead, page not found

Huzzah! After much hassle... they gave me $75 for inconvenience of having to drive 30 minutes further to another store and the 60d being on backorder shipped to my address. I think I'll end up paying $550ish for the body and memory card (as all my current cards are CF).

Just got my order in before they took it off there site. Suppose to deliver in two weeks.

Price up to 1759 now.

It's back now.

Blluitt said:   Price up to 1759 now.
I think that's the bundle with the 70-300mm lens.

picool said:   It's back now.
Doesn't come up, based on the original SKU (9999158900050013).

Ordered online and picked it up last night! Great Deal!! Now just have to see who wants to buy my T1i. Anyone interested? lol.

Ordered online and picked it up tonight, no problems. Schwing!

edit: Got an email that they are canceling my order, too bad I already picked it up!

Does anyone have a copy of the actual Best Buy page that shows the price and items??? I am trying to price match at the store but am having no luck without that in hand. I had this pull up Tuesday night and went to buy Wednesday and it was gone (as everyone has reported). If you could help me out and save me about $500 I would appreciate it! Thanks.

elaye said:   Ordered online and picked it up tonight, no problems. Schwing!

edit: Got an email that they are canceling my order, too bad I already picked it up!

LOL!!!

elaye said:   Ordered online and picked it up tonight, no problems. Schwing!

Same! Although the 60d 18-135mm is on backorder, I picked up the rest of the bundle to assure I got in on the deal. Tis shipping to my home AND I got a $75 discount for inconvenience. Huzzaaaaah!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014