• 113141516 17
  • Page
  • Text Only
Their website was crawling and erroring out yest. Hard to get in for HD card.

no wed deal again (except shutterfly at noon) , correct?

zjts said:   no wed deal again (except shutterfly at noon) , correct?
  
Correct.

thx. Anyone have any bonus codes besides subway & swrr to trade (in your favor) plmk asap
 

zjts said: no wed deal again (except shutterfly at noon) , correct?

When I logged on just now and got my shutterfly rewards today ($20 credit for 200 points), a Nike e-gift card offer also showed up for me.  This was a $25 Nike e-gift card for 500 points, which is half of what is normally is.  So maybe this is a Wednesday deal, maybe I'm just special???  But you might check your account if you're interested.

bakerastic said:   
zjts said: no wed deal again (except shutterfly at noon) , correct?

When I logged on just now and got my shutterfly rewards today ($20 credit for 200 points), a Nike e-gift card offer also showed up for me.  This was a $25 Nike e-gift card for 500 points, which is half of what is normally is.  So maybe this is a Wednesday deal, maybe I'm just special???  But you might check your account if you're interested.

  I just signed in (been forgetting, plus mad i didn't have enough points earlier).

I had both the above, PLUS the 12 pack coupon for 30 points.

SO took the Q.

From now until December 20, you’ll earn Double Points on all Diet Coke 12 pack codes.

n.b. The wording of the email makes it sound like it's ANY Diet Coke codes, but it's only the 12 packs.

12/18/13- Free 12 pack Sparking Coupon for 30 pts (vs 250 pts)

Limited time. Limited quantities available. Limit 4 redemptions per member. Coupon expiration date is three months from point redemption.

While I don't have enough points to test this more than twice, given last week's same offer of a 12 pack for 30 points, I was able to get 2 of these, so there probably isn't a limit (again).

Would these 12pk for 30 points also have a 3/31 date or longer ?

I'll trade some mycr points for swrr. Pm me...

WideOpenSpaces said:   12/18/13- Free 12 pack Sparking Coupon for 30 pts (vs 250 pts)

Limited time. Limited quantities available. Limit 4 redemptions per member. Coupon expiration date is three months from point redemption.


EDIT:  Sorry, there are two 12-pack coupons for 30 points.  One is out of stock, but the one related to the Wednesday deal is still available.

IronTek said:   While I don't have enough points to test this more than twice, given last week's same offer of a 12 pack for 30 points, I was able to get 2 of these, so there probably isn't a limit (again).
  I'm with you - I had to enter a 32 pack code for an additional 25 points to get this deal today and tried to enter another and the code is so jacked up I can't read it, and I'm out!

WideOpenSpaces said:   12/18/13- Free 12 pack Sparking Coupon for 30 pts (vs 250 pts)

Limited time. Limited quantities available. Limit 4 redemptions per member. Coupon expiration date is three months from point redemption.

  
I got 4 a total of 7 with the two recent offers. Thanks for the heads up! Repped.
 

Heh, yeah.  Same here, pretty much.  Saw there's a limit of 4.  Had a balance enough for 2.  Scrounged up enough points for 1 more.  Need to find 30 more points before the end of the day.

I do enjoy me some free gift cards, but a 12-pack for 30 points (net 20 points) really is the best value-for-money ever offered in the MCR catalog! 

IronTek said:   While I don't have enough points to test this more than twice, given last week's same offer of a 12 pack for 30 points, I was able to get 2 of these, so there probably isn't a limit (again).
  I had 0 points and 15 codes to enter but was only able to test out the "4 redemptions per member" because of the 120 points per wk limit.

Got my 4.

Thanks, Wide OpenSpaces

especially when you can enter a diet coke reward for 20 points then turn around and get a free 12 pack for 30 points =)

zjts said:   sent you a pm...anyone else interested?
  interested in what?

swrr= southwest rapid reards 100 pt mcr bonus code
does not count as part of 120 pt weekly code limit
 

best way to use the free 12pack coke coupons is buy one get one free sales.

unfortunately, my local supermarket's regular price for 12pack is $7.
and the coupon is good for a max of $5.

so b1g1 free will cost me $2.
$1 per 12pack isn't bad

DEAD
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this thread is dead check your email for your free 50 point code.
Wednesday Deals are going out
with a bonus
As we say goodbye to these weekly deals, we’d like to thank our most loyal Wednesday Deal fans with a gift of 50 Bonus Points. Just enter this code by 12/31 to instantly boost your balance: V96LF090W067LR

Silent said:   DEAD
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this thread is dead check your email for your free 50 point code.
Wednesday Deals are going out
with a bonus
As we say goodbye to these weekly deals, we’d like to thank our most loyal Wednesday Deal fans with a gift of 50 Bonus Points. Just enter this code by 12/31 to instantly boost your balance: V96LF090W067LR

  
No email for me.

tajar96 said:   
Silent said:   DEAD
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this thread is dead check your email for your free 50 point code.
Wednesday Deals are going out
with a bonus
As we say goodbye to these weekly deals, we’d like to thank our most loyal Wednesday Deal fans with a gift of 50 Bonus Points. Just enter this code by 12/31 to instantly boost your balance: V96LF090W067LR

  
No email for me.

  None here

I got one. Single use code. Check your SPAM folder.

RIP Wed. Deal.
Big Thanks to WideOpenSpaces and the other posters who kept this board active.

makes you wonder what other changes are coming. I had surmized they might have been letting people really wipe out their balances with no limit offers (30 point Coke 12 packs, etc) in anticipation of big changes. They haven't been running that dopey Beta site for the fun of it most likely.

Thanks, I got the 50 point code. Hadn't noticed the email...

The program, itself, will still continue through 2014, right? I'd hate to lose the points I've accumulated.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to my FW 'family'!

tightpapa said:   
tajar96 said:   
Silent said:   DEAD
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this thread is dead check your email for your free 50 point code.
Wednesday Deals are going out
with a bonus
As we say goodbye to these weekly deals, we’d like to thank our most loyal Wednesday Deal fans with a gift of 50 Bonus Points. Just enter this code by 12/31 to instantly boost your balance: V96LF090W067LR

  
No email for me.

  None here

  Same here, spam or otherwise

Got the email, and just used its code and got the points and this message:

Thanks- you just added 50 points
So you have  ___  points to spend.
It’s been fun and we’ve loved sharing our Wednesday Deals with you, but unfortunately, like all good things, the Wednesday Deal program has come to end. We hope you continue to enjoy the perks of My Coke Rewards and take a moment to check out the all new My Coke Rewards Beta site for new ways to earn status and awards by participating in our social media challenges.

R.I.P. MCR Wednesday deals

I'm very saddened this morning to learn that My Coke Rewards will be discontinuing the Wednesday deals program, as I have really enjoyed tracking the program through the years and maintaining this thread. I always looked forward to waking up on Wednesdays (sometimes in the middle of the night; hey, we have toddlers) to see what the latest promotion was going to be for the day.

I'm fortunate that everyone here on FW was very good about discussing the deals. I'm hoping the many people that felt the need to complain all the time on social media about the quality of the MCR offers now realize the program can be modified or discontinued on a moments notice. #BeGrateful

FYI, in 2014, the weekly point limit is being reduced to 100 points (not including bonuses).

About the Free 12 pack Coke coupon from my coke rewards. A bird told me about CVS:
"The coupon beep for price. Cashier tried to put in $4.99 (max amount) and it beeped, exceed amount, even though I have other coke products to cover it. So don't count on overage from this coupon."


If it beeps at any more stores I'm fubar'ed
Anyone know what other stores can I use the overage on this coupon?

Target?
WalMart?
safeway?
Giant?
Shoppers?
RiteAid?

Overage has always been YMMV. I never had any luck any where getting overage on the Coke coupons.

Just FYI - the 30 point free 12 pack coupons have an expiry date of 31 March 2014. That won't matter if you only ordered a couple, but I'd ordered loads and originally planned to use them throughout the year.

nixmahn said:   About the Free 12 pack Coke coupon from my coke rewards. A bird told me about CVS:
"The coupon beep for price. Cashier tried to put in $4.99 (max amount) and it beeped, exceed amount, even though I have other coke products to cover it. So don't count on overage from this coupon."


If it beeps at any more stores I'm fubar'ed
Anyone know what other stores can I use the overage on this coupon?

Target?
WalMart?
safeway?
Giant?
Shoppers?
RiteAid?

  Last year it happened to me at Target while buying with other things The cashier looked at the coupon and put in the full $4.99 for the price while the 12 pak was onsale for $3.00. It actually took $1.99 off another item. Tried again the next day and a different cashier read the coupon carefully and put in $3.00 hence no discount on another item. So it depends on the cashier understanding the coupon terms.


Sample Coupon - Void
Disclaimer
nixmahn said:   About the Free 12 pack Coke coupon from my coke rewards. A bird told me about CVS:
"The coupon beep for price. Cashier tried to put in $4.99 (max amount) and it beeped, exceed amount, even though I have other coke products to cover it. So don't count on overage from this coupon."


If it beeps at any more stores I'm fubar'ed
Anyone know what other stores can I use the overage on this coupon?

Target?
WalMart?
safeway?
Giant?
Shoppers?
RiteAid?

  

I just went to the CVS Pharmacy in Sterling Heights, MI. They had a promotion for 6 For $20.00 on any Coke 12-Packs any Flavor. And then you buy $10.00 on select crap you don't need from their store ($30.00+ Purchase) and receive a Free $10.00 ExtraBucks from CVS to be used on your NEXT visit. The Extrabucks expires in 1-2 months from date of print-out. 

To Redeem your FREE MCR 12-Pack Coupons, You can use ALL OF THEM in one (1) purchase. Just ask the cashier to get the Store Manager to override the system and the Manager will do so with no problems on all 6 of them.

 



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.