• 19 10 11121317
  • Page
  • Text Only
triamarker said:   20 bonus points! Watch. Vote. Share.

Thanks triamarker! Got 10 for watching the video, 10 for "sharing" on Twitter. I don't have a Twitter account but it gave me the second set of 10 points just for clicking on the Twitter logo as if I were going to actually share it.

Buy any participating 20oz or 24oz coca-cola product and enter eligible product code and key word ROO to mycokerewards.com and you will earn double points! Offer valid through 2/26/13!

*limit of 5 per day!

Thank you for purchasing your Coca-Cola products at Kangaroo Express. Remember, when you purchase one (1) 20 oz. or (1) 24 oz. Coca-Cola product and enter the keyword "Roo" you'll get double points! Limit 5 sets of double points per member per day. Bonus Points will be credited beginning February 4th, 2013 within 48 hours. Offer valid from 1/14/13 - 2/26/13.

WideOpenSpaces said:   Buy any participating 20oz or 24oz coca-cola product and enter eligible product code and key word ROO to mycokerewards.com and you will earn double points! Offer valid through 2/26/13!

*limit of 5 per day!

Thank you for purchasing your Coca-Cola products at Kangaroo Express. Remember, when you purchase one (1) 20 oz. or (1) 24 oz. Coca-Cola product and enter the keyword "Roo" you'll get double points! Limit 5 sets of double points per member per day. Bonus Points will be credited beginning February 4th, 2013 within 48 hours. Offer valid from 1/14/13 - 2/26/13.

Is any Coke product an "eligible" product, or what?
Do you need to enter the spcial "ROO" code just once per day, or before each code entry in order to get the bonus?

yoregano said:   WideOpenSpaces said:   Buy any participating 20oz or 24oz coca-cola product and enter eligible product code and key word ROO to mycokerewards.com and you will earn double points! Offer valid through 2/26/13!

*limit of 5 per day!

Is any Coke product an "eligible" product, or what?
Do you need to enter the spcial "ROO" code just once per day, or before each code entry in order to get the bonus?

Unfortunately, we do not earn the bonus points until 2/4, so I can not tell for sure. I entered ROO into my account, and then entered several 24 oz Sprite caps. They credited as 3 pts each, so we will have to wait and see if and how the bonus points credit.

triamarker said:   20 bonus points! Watch. Vote. Share.

Thanks watched the video but it won't let me vote, got the ten pts anyway. Also got the 10pts for twitter even though I don't have an account.

I donít know if this is the right place to post but here are a couple of codes for someone to use. Please post when they have been.
NWH05F5 R6649BR
JNN57NW JXFNFVF
5LNVX9R 4HLTNTB

Zaner21 said:   I donít know if this is the right place to post but here are a couple of codes for someone to use. Please post when they have been.
NWH05F5 R6649BR
JNN57NW JXFNFVF
5LNVX9R 4HLTNTB

Thanks for the 3pts only took the first one.

zgenerale said:   triamarker said:   20 bonus points! Watch. Vote. Share.

Didn't allow me to vote, but 10 points added.

1) Why was the Arabians a choice?
2) Cowboys, at the beginning, should have just shot the Outlanders as opposed to up in the air.

Green to triamarker

The camel wouldn't move, probably preferred pepsi.

gardenlife1 said:   Zaner21 said:   I donít know if this is the right place to post but here are a couple of codes for someone to use. Please post when they have been.
NWH05F5 R6649BR
JNN57NW JXFNFVF
5LNVX9R 4HLTNTB

Thanks for the 3pts only took the first one.

Of course someone snagged the rest and didn't bother to acknowledge that.

bakerastic said:   Thanks triamarker! Got 10 for watching the video, 10 for "sharing" on Twitter. I don't have a Twitter account but it gave me the second set of 10 points just for clicking on the Twitter logo as if I were going to actually share it.Thanks for posting that! I also clicked the Twitter button but when I got no points I assumed it was due to my lack of Twitter account. Then I saw your post and I went back and turned off my popup and script blockers, clicked the button and got my extra 10 points!

yurgreat said:   

anyone get their free 12pack coupons from the 12days of xmas promo yet?

I got 2 out of 4 of them a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, this seems to happen to me regularly. I hope some postman is happy with his free Coke (and Powerade from previous orders). I wish they would send them in unmarked plain white envelopes to reduce the temptation.

triamarker said:   (Wednesday Deal) 6-Month Club Pogoô Subscription - 100 points (usually 400 points, so 75% off)

For reference,
9/19/12- 1-Month Club Pogo Subscription for 10 pts (vs 75 pts)
8/8/12- 1-Month Club POGO Subscription for 25 pts (typically 75 pts)
5/16/12- 1-Month Club POGO Subscription for 25 pts (vs 75 pts)
12/14/11- Club POGO 1-Month Membership for 10 points (Normally 75 points)

Thanks

10 My coke rewards points

http://www.mycokerewards.com/dietcoke

login or register then click the tweet button on the right. It will show up in a minute or so, but you donít need a twitter account to get them.

Defy takes a few minutes but eventually shows up. Thanks OP!

Thanks Djune!

alanmax said:   Thanks Djune!Yes, thank you.

Djune said:   10 My coke rewards points

http://www.mycokerewards.com/dietcoke

login or register then click the tweet button on the right. It will show up in a minute or so, but you donít need a twitter account to get them.
Not seeing it after the first account on same computer.

Get 40 points for playing Subway frenzy. http://footlongfrenzy.subway.com

The code is southwest

Retailnever said:   Get 40 points for playing Subway frenzy. http://footlongfrenzy.subway.com

The code is southwest
???

Retailnever said:   Get 40 points for playing Subway frenzy. http://footlongfrenzy.subway.com

The code is southwest

Thanks. Worked like a charm.

aarzi said:   Retailnever said:   Get 40 points for playing Subway frenzy. http://footlongfrenzy.subway.com

The code is southwest
???

You play the game found at the page Retailnever linked to. You will have to register first and then when it prompts you for the code enter "southwest." I think everyone is a winner and it is paid out by 40 free My Coke Rewards points which will be sent to your e-mail, so make sure to put the right e-mail when you are regisering.

I got a free footlong, even better than 40 points!!
Thanks Retailnever!!

Hmm, for some reason I didn't win anything. Thanks for pointing this out though.

Joe221 said:   I got a free footlong, even better than 40 points!!
Thanks Retailnever!!

The free footlong is an $8 gift card.

I got bupkis.

VegasVegan said:   Joe221 said:   I got a free footlong, even better than 40 points!!
Thanks Retailnever!!

I got bupkis.

Me too. Not sure why Retailnever posted 40 MCR points as something everyone gets. There are no guaranteed prizes. The MCR points are just one of the prizes that one can win.

2,000,000 40 MCR codes being given away, and I get nuttin'....

yoregano said:   Not sure why Retailnever posted 40 MCR points as something everyone gets. There are no guaranteed prizes. The MCR points are just one of the prizes that one can win.I tried 5 times, got 40 points each time.

larrymoencurly said:   yoregano said:   Not sure why Retailnever posted 40 MCR points as something everyone gets. There are no guaranteed prizes. The MCR points are just one of the prizes that one can win.I tried 5 times, got 40 points each time.
Why are you quoting me? The MCR points might be the most common prize, but there is not always a prize. I'm one for two.

Edit: I won't make a new post, so as to add to the thread unnecessarily, but I clarified something. I wasn't being "touchy," but you are now being very annoying, Mr. Stooge. Keep the drivel to a minimum for the sake of the reader.

Wish you would get A Ps3 Console Bundle for us to use REWAR points getting .Its an IDEA ,redheadgrandma

Thanks !!

yoregano said:   VegasVegan said:   Joe221 said:   I got a free footlong, even better than 40 points!!
Thanks Retailnever!!

I got bupkis.

Me too. Not sure why Retailnever posted 40 MCR points as something everyone gets. There are no guaranteed prizes. The MCR points are just one of the prizes that one can win.

I received 400 points with this game by using additional email addys. Sorry about the confusion. I figured that others would get the hint.

Me too. Received 200 points last night. All entered into mycoke rewards today.

Thanks Retailnever.

yoregano said:   larrymoencurly said:   yoregano said:   Not sure why Retailnever posted 40 MCR points as something everyone gets. There are no guaranteed prizes. The MCR points are just one of the prizes that one can win.I tried 5 times, got 40 points each time.
Why are you quoting me? The MCR points might be the most common prize, but there is not always a prize. I'm one for two.

Touchy, touchy.

2/6/13- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 pts (vs 400 pts)

For reference,
12/19/12- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 pts (vs 400 pts)
8/15/12- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 pts (vs 450 pts)
5/9/12- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 pts (normally 400 pts)
2/8/12- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 points (normally 500 points)

There is also a refer a friend 10 pt bonus going on, after they earn 50 pts in their account. (Offer located on the fourth bullet, but won't let me link).

The code is southwest

Played without tweeting and won 40 points. Played a second time, tweeted to become a higher-level player, and won 40 points. Thanks, OP.

This is the free code on the subway facebook page.

RJJ3JXAX

MCR shows error when entering the code.

2cheap2eat said:   MCR shows error when entering the code.

It's for the Subway game, not MCR.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014