• Text Only
Joe221 said:   I got two codes for the Harvard win? Maybe one for the upset? LOL.
If entered the contest multiple times, you could have gotten Harvard as twice. I have duplicates on many of my entries.

After this weekend, though, the fun and game will be pretty much over. I had around 50 entries, and every one of my teams was seeded #12 or lower except one, and that was a #9. It was nice to see a few upsets, but there will be few double-digit seeds getting to the Sweet Sixteen and beyond.

Harvard is losing by 17 as I type this.

yoregano said:   Joe221 said:   I got two codes for the Harvard win? Maybe one for the upset? LOL.
If entered the contest multiple times, you could have gotten Harvard as twice. I have duplicates on many of my entries.

After this weekend, though, the fun and game will be pretty much over. I had around 50 entries, and every one of my teams was seeded #12 or lower except one, and that was a #9. It was nice to see a few upsets, but there will be few double-digit seeds getting to the Sweet Sixteen and beyond.

And it was fun while it lasted. My friend's daughter went to AZ so they're happy. No more prizes for me.

Joe221 said:   yoregano said:   Joe221 said:   I got two codes for the Harvard win? Maybe one for the upset? LOL.

And it was fun while it lasted. My friend's daughter went to AZ so they're happy. No more prizes for me.

well, they're done with the promo:
"We're all out of bracket entries, but don't worry, you'll automatically be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the grand prize."

time to redeem my 60 ncaa gear points for lots of free 20oz cokes

yurgreat said:   Joe221 said:   yoregano said:   Joe221 said:   I got two codes for the Harvard win? Maybe one for the upset? LOL.

"We're all out of bracket entries, but don't worry, you'll automatically be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the grand prize."

You will soon find out it is one free coke per account.

3/27/13- All You® Magazine 1-Year Subscription for 167 pts (vs 333 Points)

Wednesday is the best day for a deal like this. Now you can save 50% off All You® Magazine. A 1-year subscription that is required reading for the value-driven American woman. Get the most out of your busy lifestyle with affordable, no-nonsense tips and ideas to save in every area of your life. All You® covers everything from relationships to health to home repair, plus simple delicious recipes with easy-to-find ingredients.

Your first issue will mail 4-8 weeks from receipt of order. ALL YOU is published monthly and may also publish occasional extra issues. Offer is valid in US only.

4/03/2013 deal of the day 860 Points
$25 Nike® E-Gift Card Code (Wednesday Deal)

isaacoply said:   4/03/2013 deal of the day 860 Points

Never purchased this before, is the code only good at Nike.com?

PLMK, thank you!

I have gotten many of these, you can use them on line, at the retail stores & also at the Nike outlets (that's the only place I use them).

isaacoply said:   4/03/2013 deal of the day 860 Points

Get ready to gear up. This $25 Nike® E-Gift Card code may be used at Nikestore online, the official place to buy Nike product online, as well as NIKEiD online, where you can create individually customized shoes, apparel, equipment and exclusive products. E-Gift Card code is also valid at NIKETOWN, NikeFactoryStores and Nike Store locations. Choose a high-performance gift from our complete collection of Nike footwear, apparel, accessories and equipment. Register online to join our Members Only store for exclusive access to rare, limited-edition shoes, as well as free returns on all orders. Equip yourself with the Nike E-Gift Card code and accelerate your style.

Limit 1 per MCR member per month. This E-Gift Card code will be delivered via email only, to the email address associated with your My Coke Rewards® Account. If you have changed your email address since creating your Account, please be sure to update it prior to redeeming. You can update your account by clicking here. Limit: 1 Account per person. See My Coke Rewards Program Rules here.

The Nike E-Gift Card code has no expiration. The E-Gift Card code is redeemable for merchandise only, and can not be redeemed for cash (except where required by law). E-Gift Card code will not be refunded or exchanged. Online sites do not ship internationally. For questions regarding your E-Gift Card code, call 1-800-806-6453 with the entire E-Gift Card number or visit or call your nearest Nike-owned retail store location or visit Nikestore online.

For reference:

12/4-12- $25 Nike eGift Card only 500 points (limit 1)
11/16/11- $50 Nike E-Gift Card Code 1000 points (Limit 3 per MCR member per week)

To my loyal MCR fans: Want 10 Free My Coke Reward Points? Enter code/UPC

from Mission Tortilla
073731082027 Mission Tortilla Triangles
073731008607 Mission Dip - Cheddar Cheese
073731008690 Mission Mild Chunky Salsa
073731009543 Mission Salsa - Medium Chunky
073731009789 Mission Dip - Guacamole with Garden Vegetables
073731008737 Mission - Roasted Tomatillo - 16.0oz - Jarred dip
073731009543 Mission - Salsa - Medium - Chunky - 16.0oz - Jarred dip

I've tried all of these UPCs so far and they work when entering in an additional Coca-Cola Classic MCR.

Note to earn the 10 bonus points for each product, you also need to enter a corresponding Coca-Cola MCR code. You can use the same bonus code over again up to five times per day.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/cocacola?WT.ac=cocaCola_3_2046+koCi...

Terms:

Thanks for entering your Mission Foods® UPC code. If you've already entered a participating Coke® PIN code today, you've earned 10 bonus points and a bonus entry into the Coca-Cola and Mission® Tortilla Chips Instant Win Game! If you haven't yet entered your participating Coke® PIN code, be sure to enter one today because we're currently offering 10 Bonus Points and a bonus entry into the Coca-Cola and Mission Tortilla Chips Instant Win Game when you enter a Coke PIN code from a participating package and an eligible Mission® Foods UPC code within the SAME DAY. Offer starts 4/1/13 and ends 5/6/13. Be sure to check out mcr.com/cocacola to see all participating Mission® Foods products.

Eligible brands:
Mission - Black Bean & Chipotle - 16.0oz - Jarred dip
Mission - Cheddar Cheese - 15.5oz - Jarred dip
Mission - Chili Con Queso - 1ct - .56oz - Dry dip
Mission - Garlic Herb - 1ct - .56oz - Dry dip
Mission - Roasted Red Chili - 1ct - .56oz - Dry dip
Mission - Guacamole - 11.5oz - Jarred dip
Mission - Guacamole Flavored - 12.0oz - Jarred dip
Mission - Roasted Tomatillo - 16.0oz - Jarred dip
Mission - Salsa - Con Queso - 15.5oz - Jarred dip
Mission - Salsa - Medium - Chunky - 16.0oz - Jarred dip
Mission - Salsa - Mild - Chunky - 16.0oz - Jarred dip
Mission - Salsa - Verde - 16.0oz - Jarred dip
18oz Tri-color Tortilla Chips
18oz Tortilla Chip Triangles
18oz Tortilla Chip Strips
18oz Tortilla Chip Rounds
13oz Tortilla Chip Strips
13oz Tortilla Chip triangles
13oz Tortilla Chip Rounds

Thanks!

I believe the mission codes need to be entered with red or white caps to qualify for the bonus.

moneymama said:   I believe the mission codes need to be entered with red or white caps to qualify for the bonus.

That's what I included in the write-up above.

Might be beneficial to enter 5 coke caps then the 5 Mission UPC a day. That's basically 50 free points each day if you save your caps. What i mean is don't use your 120 points limit up in one day while this promo is going on. If you maximize this promotion (can be done with same Mission UPC 5x)you should get 470pts per week. 120 regular and 350 bonus.

WideOpenSpaces said:   moneymama said:   I believe the mission codes need to be entered with red or white caps to qualify for the bonus.

Oops sorry!

moneymama said:   WideOpenSpaces said:   moneymama said:   I believe the mission codes need to be entered with red or white caps to qualify for the bonus.

Oops sorry!

No need to apologize. Your previous reply was made prior to the edited reply that clarified the terms.

yoregano said:   moneymama said:   WideOpenSpaces said:   moneymama said:   I believe the mission codes need to be entered with red or white caps to qualify for the bonus.

Oops sorry!

No need to apologize. Your previous reply was made prior to the edited reply that clarified the terms.

Actually, for clarification, I had it in there before I left for lunch, and saw the response once I got home. I just keep updating the post as I find more info.

I tested all variations.

Red/White caps/flaps work.
Green, Gray, and Black caps/flaps DO NOT work for this promotion.

Colto45 said:   I tested all cap variations.

Red caps work.
Green, White/Gray, and Black caps DO NOT work for this promotion.

I think codes from any Classic Coke product work--caps and flaps.

yoregano said:   Colto45 said:   I tested all cap variations.

Red caps work.
Green, White/Gray, and Black caps DO NOT work for this promotion.

I think codes from any Classic Coke product work--caps and flaps.
Thanks! Flap worked for me.

for the mission chip promo, anyone know if caffeine free coke (not diet coke) works for the 10 pt bonus? thx

zjts said:   for the mission chip promo, anyone know if caffeine free coke (not diet coke) works for the 10 pt bonus? thx

Read Colto45's a few posts above yours. I have also seen reports that white caps work.

Colto45 said:   yurgreat said:   

You will soon find out it is one free coke per account.

doh!

and anyone have their ncaa promo link?
cant find it anymore on mycoke
want to spend the ncaa gear points b4 it expires in May

edit:
nevermind. found it.
sigh.. nothing i want to spend ncaa gear points on except the university t-shirts. and they are all sold out. oh well

if anyone is willing im looking to trade diet coke flaps for red caps. please pm if interested. Thanks!

I confirmed today that you can enter in any of the Mission product UPCs I listed above, along with a corresponding Coca-Cola Classic MCR code, and you will get 10 bonus pts for each. You can use the same UPC over again, so need to worry about all the different product UPCs.

So this works out to a nice 50 pt bonus per day on top of the pts earned from the MCR codes. What is even better is the bonus pts do not count towards your weekly limit.

870 Points
Coca-Cola Auto Folding Umbrella(Wednesday Deal)

Colto45 said:   870 Points
Coca-Cola Auto Folding Umbrella(Wednesday Deal)

Stay prepared. Stay dry. Stay stylish.

Be ready for whatever Mother Nature has in store with our Coca-Cola Auto Folding Umbrella. It features double-sided fabric, automatic folding capability, a rubber grip handle and comes with a red Coca-Cola sleeve. With an umbrella this tasteful, you might even hope for rain.

4/17/13- 50 4x6 Prints from Shutterfly for 6 points (vs 50 pts)

Take pictures. Upload files. Get prints in the mail.

These days, you can take pictures anytime and anywhere. But getting them printed isn't always so convenient- and that's where Shutterfly comes in. Simply upload your photos and have them shipped directly to your house. Start here with 50 4x6 prints, and watch your photos come to life right on your doorstep.

Offer expires June 27, 2013 (11:59 P.M. PST). Offer is good for 50 free 4x6 prints at Shutterfly.com. Offer valid for one-time redemption per customer. Offer not valid for in-store pickup. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply.

For reference:
12/11/12- $20 Shutterfly eGift Cad only 200 points (limit 1)
10/31/12- Prints package from Shutterfly (25-4x6, 2-5x7, 1-8x10) for 30 pts (vs 215 pts)

4/24/13- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 pts (vs 400 pts)

For reference:
12/19/12- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 pts (vs 400 pts)
8/15/12- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 pts (vs 450 pts)
5/9/12- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 pts (normally 400 pts)
2/8/12- FTD.com $20 Reward Code for 150 points (normally 500 points)

From MCR front page:
COMING SOON: Double points. Stock up on brand Coca-Cola® 12-packs for our May 5 Bonus.

If anyone wants to trade redcaps for 12pack flaps, please pm me

zjts said:   From MCR front page:
COMING SOON: Double points. Stock up on brand Coca-Cola® 12-packs for our May 5 Bonus.

If anyone wants to trade redcaps for 12pack flaps, please pm me

All Coca-Cola brands includes Zero and Diet right? Or would this only be for the red flaps?

Just to be clear, this promo is for Cinco de Mayo May 5 only - not "starting on 5/5" - so you have only 24 hours to act.

I take this to be for all types of Coke brand 12 packs. [This is wrong. See update/correction by rain74]

Today only...One single day admission to any Cedar Fair park (Wednesday Deal)for 250 coke reward points!!!! linky

ikbenhet said:   Today only...One single day admission to any Cedar Fair park (Wednesday Deal)for 250 coke reward points!!!! linkyI was able to redeem for four tickets on a single MCR account for 1000 points.

Best Wednesday deal in a while... it'll probably sell out quickly.

I got a code but don't know what to do with it. Their site is probably farked right now....

Update 10:00 AM: Sold Out!

Valid for one admission to any Cedar Fair park located in the United States (Cedar Point, Cedar Point Soak City, Carowinds, Dorney Park, Great America, Kings Dominion, Kings Island, Knotts Berry Farm, Knotts Soak City - Orange County, Knott's Soak City - Palm Springs, Michigan's Adventure, Valleyfair or Worlds of Fun) for a single day during regular operating hours thru Labor Day, September 2, 2013. Not valid for upgrade attractions, special ticket or private events, park buyouts or with any other coupon or discount programs.

To redeem your codes for tickets, visit cfparkrewards.com. Update 10:45 AM: Redemption site is now working.

Smoking hot deal on these tickets today. Don't wait, if you have the points, buy now!

We were able to redeem six (6) times, which will get us to Cedar Point and Kings Island each once.

Save Money, Travel More!

Dead! Quantity requested exceeds available inventory.

JiggleTheHandle said:   Just to be clear, this promo is for Cinco de Mayo May 5 only - not "starting on 5/5" - so you have only 24 hours to act.

I take this to be for all types of Coke brand 12 packs.

Actually, it's for red flaps only based on their reply. I had emailed them to ask this. I drink Sprite and the other Coke products too (diet, zero) too. Not sure why they limit these bonus points to only specific Coke products. I don't make the rules.

"Thank you for contacting MyCokeRewards.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

The Cinco de Mayo bonus points offer is for Coca-Cola (Classic) Fridge Packs only. We hope this information is helpful.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Sincerely,

William"

yeah, found out the hard way.
didnt get double points for coke zero.

oh well.. nothing to redeem lately, anyway

I can't seem to get the Mission Tortilla codes to work anymore. I keep getting this error code:

Sorry..you are not eligible to redeem this code on My Coke Rewards.Please try another or check the <a href=/faqs.do>FAQs</a> for additional help. (100)

Have they pulled the promo early?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014