• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Lowest price seen
Disclaimer
Good for kids too

A few folks see $20 not $10 so YMMV; please post if you see $10. In case you see $20:
coffeemonkey100 said:   It was 19.98 for me at my zip code so I cleared browser cookies and switched to a zip code on the other side of the state, it was listed at 9.98. I then added it to my cart at the lower price, switched back to my local store and checked out.
Rugged and ergonomic design for convenience and comfort
One 9V battery (included): allow up to 5 hours continuous use
Extended long time measuring reliability
Backlit LCD display and big digits for easy reading under any light
F/C Degree selectable
Auto off for battery savings
Distance to Spot (DS) ratio: 8:1
Temperature Range: -4 to 604 Deg F (-20 to 317 Deg C )
Resolution: 0.5 Deg F / 0.5 Deg C
Accuracy: 2 Percent

Lowe's
Need a Lowe's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

General Tools & Instruments Infrared Thermometer Laser
Thanks fuzzymello
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Sheesh! It's $39.98 in Vernon Hills, IL.

yoregano (Jul. 18, 2011 @ 11:52a) |

$22.01 on Amazon. Linky

cbarkly (Jul. 18, 2011 @ 12:09p) |

(sorry, i was logged out and didnt see the earlier post b/c it "skipped last 85" lol)

cbarkly (Jul. 18, 2011 @ 12:10p) |

Available at following stores confirmed by user comments:
Philadelphia, PA
Lake Park, FL
City of Industry, Ontario, Mira Loma, Murrieta, CA
Renton, WA
Northeast DFW, TX
Bel Air, MD
Tempe, AZ
Central Ohio
Conyers, GA
Whitehall, Bethlehem, and Easton PA (but Quakertown, PA lists at $19.98)
Phillipsburg, PA
Portland, OR
North Port, FL
out of stock Smyrna, TN, Murfreesboro TN, Port Charlotte, FL
and Many more locations
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice find. In for one, and for the General Tools moisture meter they have marked down to $10 also.

this is the absolute lowest price i've seen for an infrared laser thermometer. i just ordered 5 for xmas gifts. these things are great. i have a different brand and have used it for everything from checking out the temperature on the different areas of my bbq grill, to finding the hot spot on a griddle, to checking the temperature in my compost bins. i used it with my kids on several science fair experiments. thanks OP!

the pico rivera store in CA has it for 19.98 and the city of industry store has it for 9.98. Lowes pricing is store specific so you need to check several stores for the lowest price.

Thanks OP! $10 at lots of stores in the northeast DFW area.

$19.98 where I am. Thanks for the heads up anyway.

most of the locations were 19.98 but i picked up a couple from the renton, wa location for 9.98. thanks OP

i found them at the Lowes a half mile away from home for 9.99 . in for 2 thanks

In for 2, 21.71 total in Aliso Viejo, CA.

Thanks—in for 2 as well for $21.31.

got one.

Thanks!

I've got to say... I've bought more deals posted by templeboy in the last month than any other FW member. I think that should be a badge.

us said:   I've got to say... I've bought more deals posted by templeboy in the last month than any other FW member. I think that should be a badge.

Thanks... I will stopping posting soon though due to vacations and moving.

Awesome thanks.

Thank you. There was availability at Mira Loma, CA

Thanks OP!! N 4 2.

Wonder if they can be return/rebuy or pricematched at the $9.98 stores?

i'm getting 19.98 in south florida

Just got 1 for $10.65 including tax. Clerk at counter said sold 7 or so far today. Central Ohio. TU OP.

Available at Bel Air, MD (Abingdon actually) Lowes $9.98. Thanks OP!

10 bucks in Tempe, AZ. Thanks OP!

14 in Ontario Ca (grove and 60), one shelf tag said $19.** price on side stack in isle said $9.98 moisture meter also $9.98

This is sure to be better in quality than the Harbor Freights brand.
Thanks so much!

It was $10 earlier today, but has now changed to $20....Bummer!

Ordered 1 at east Vancouver at $9.98. Decided I wanted more for gifts....price up to $19.98 30 seconds later.

Also, moisture meter up to $19.98.

this is a nice start to find a hot girl!I mean real hot...

It was 19.98 for me at my zip code so I cleared browser cookies and switched to a zip code on the other side of the state, it was listed at 9.98. I then added it to my cart at the lower price, switched back to my local store and checked out.

Nice find OP.

price changes per location, delete your cookies try another location.......i have to drive 25 miles to get the cheap deal so i'll pass.

9.98 in Middletown, NY! In for one! Thanks Op - great deal!

In my case, it won't add to the cart. I do see teh 10 dollar price. When I click on 'add to cart' nothing happens.

hazazil said:   i found them at the Lowes a half mile away from home for 9.99 . in for 2 thanks

Where? A half mile from home....oh, ok. That's helpful.

No one mentioned the crappy review??

just bought this thing today. was measuring some things around my house, in a controlled temperature of 74 degrees, it read approximately 80. the instructions clearly state that the temperature may be off by +/- 2 degrees celsius, which is relatively accurate. however measuring my refrigerator, it had readings upwards at 55 degrees, which by all means is highly inaccurate.

Got the moisture meter and the thermometer for $9.98 each at Apache Junction AZ. $21.77 out the door.

great for those who lack the ability to take the temperature of a room.

lordoffire said:   No one mentioned the crappy review??

just bought this thing today. was measuring some things around my house, in a controlled temperature of 74 degrees, it read approximately 80. the instructions clearly state that the temperature may be off by +/- 2 degrees celsius, which is relatively accurate. however measuring my refrigerator, it had readings upwards at 55 degrees, which by all means is highly inaccurate.

That review wasn't there when this was originally posted. At the time I bought, there were 3 reviews (2 written and one just 4 out of 5 stars). The two written reviews were very complimentary.

In stock, Tampa 33611

Moisture Meter Link

Lowes Moisture Meter $9.98

thanks op!

Skipping 87 Messages...
(sorry, i was logged out and didnt see the earlier post b/c it "skipped last 85" lol)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014