• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Quick!

5 Inch utility knife for all your chopping, slicing, and dicing needs; the perfect all-purpose knife for multiple uses around the kitchen
Razor-sharp SG-2 powdered steel cutting core with a 64 Rockwell- hardness for incredible edge retention on the blade
Full-tang riveted handles provide weight as well as style
Pakkawood construction; featuring rivets; handles are ambidextrous and fit comfortably regardless of hand size; angled endcap with embossed Shun logo
Hand-wash; lifetime limited warranty; made in Japan

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

. (4.23kB)
Thanks templeboy
Disclaimer
Our Shun Kaji Fusion Utility Knife is the perfect all-purpose knife to have in your kitchen. Use it for slicing, chopping, dicing, you'll find unlimited uses for it in your kitchen. Whatmakes the Kaji Knife Line THE choice in your kitchen? Made with SG-2 powdered steel, the Shun Kaji knives have a higher density and grain structure, with no imperfections or weak points, holding a 64 Rockwell hardness. These incredible knives have the ability to remain hard, but remain flexible enough to hold a razor sharp edge without chipping. The SG-2 blades have superior edge retention and are sharpened easily. Beautiful with it's pattern Damascus, the Kaji line is clad with two different kinds of steel, a nickel alloy and a high-carbon stainless steel, which have been folded together to provide additional strength and resilience, giving you the sharpest blades with the hardest cutting edges, yet remarkably resilient to chipping. Three different metals are used in the Kaji line, the folded nickel alloy and high-carbon stainless steel blend, and the SG-2 cutting core. Each knife has a full tang, rivets, and Pakkawood handles. Designed to be easy use and to care for, Shun has kept a knife return that is clear of the bolster, an important factor when it comes to sharpening the blade. Both right handed and left handed users will find these knives comfortable, regardless of hand size. Each knife is capped at an angle, and features the Shun logo. These knives are beautiful in and out of the knife block!
  • Also categorized in:

only 16 left! hurry! great deal!

OOS from Amazon.

Was a nice deal, but it's dead now. Can't add it to the cart.

I had the knife in my cart, posted the deal because the red low inventory warning was not there, and then proceeded to check out right away. Guess what? I couldn't finish the transaction! They must be selling this every a couple of seconds!

3 just came back @ $150 each. Doh!

Awe, that stinks. I didn't get an order in either. Huge thanks for taking the time to post this, however.

So close, yet ...

it wasn't dead. there were 2 left. i just ordered another one. i added the $149.75 knife from Amazon to my cart and the price dropped to $30.78.

edit: it's officially dead now.

momoman said:   it wasn't dead. there were 2 left. i just ordered another one. i added the $149.75 knife from Amazon to my cart and the price dropped to $30.78.

edit: it's officially dead now.

Man I missed again in 5 minutes! I saw the 3 available $149.75 ones by Amazon per my above comments, but did not try to add to cart...

my 2nd order completely disappeared! it's not in my open orders and i didn't get an email confirm. i didn't capture the order number so i don't have trace of that order. hopefully they'll ship the 1st order. thanks templeboy!

momoman said:   my 2nd order completely disappeared! it's not in my open orders and i didn't get an email confirm. i didn't capture the order number so i don't have trace of that order. hopefully they'll ship the 1st order. thanks templeboy!

No wonder I didn't get one thanks to all the bulk buyers and double-dippers. Now falsely hoping the deal will be alive again...

templeboy, I too didn't think to continue once I saw 3 left, but at the higher $149 price. Just deleted from my cart instead of trying to continue on at that price.

Dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014