• Go to page :
  • 1 2 3
  • Text Only
Just when I thought I can stay away from buying,
Fatwallet pulled me right back in

Darn it!

In for 2.

Nice deal

This was good when it was $10 a few weeks back. The case, screen protector, even the cable are all of great quality (as opposed to the cheaper bought individually from China stuff). Quite pleased with it the other round and definitely happier with a second set for half as much. If only it fits my Acer Iconia Tab, I'd buy a third set!

In for one. Good deal a few months back at $5 for just the Griffin cover/case. Now USB cable too? I think the screen protectors are throwaways, but I'll take 'em. And free two-day shipping? Thank you VERY much, OP!

$ 5.34 to Miami, thanks

who's now going to give me my 5 bucks back?

wow great find, in for one.

Thanks OP in for one. Green for the deal.

NeuroSynapsis said:   well they never sent me my item from the $10 deal, so now I printed out my $5 confirmation.

thanks vzw for not fulfilling my previous order.

I wish I would have had that luck. Mine was delivered with no prob, so I'm losing $5 deal???

Ordered one yesterday morning. It's still showing available on the website right now. Looks like another good deal I wont be getting like the ATT one awhile back. I wonder when all the cancellations are going to be emailed out. You know it's coming!

Still shows available. In for two! Thanks OP! My nephew is looking for one of these for his Ipad.

Ordered 2 . Thanx

Got one Thank you.

In for 1. Thanks.

shipment confirmation today

Thanks OP! I'm in for one!

perfect timing! Thanks!!!!

Just got 2. Thanks OP!

1 for me ! Thanks for the find OP.

frogface said:   Just scored one! thanks! goes perfectly with the refurb Ipad I ordered this morn for my son!! Big green for you
Where did you order the refurb ipad from and what price was it?

Thanks

suezyque said:   shipment confirmation today

Me too! Was pretty surprised that that. Fully expected cancellation.

Excellent quality, bought recently at $10, worth it for the long usb cable and one of the few I have that actually fits through the otterbox opening--the cheap ones work but do not fit without removing case. Still shows as available so I just had to buy another since I thought I would kick myself later if I let it go...

Try the Apple Store, they used to have 16GB WIFI for $349. Now it seems the cheapest one is the 32GB WIFI for $429.
Girlfromdublin said:   frogface said:   Just scored one! thanks! goes perfectly with the refurb Ipad I ordered this morn for my son!! Big green for you
Where did you order the refurb ipad from and what price was it?

Thanks

Hey, TB, have a great vaycay. In for one for daughter's ipad. Refurb, of course (Apple Store, $349). Yay!

koblu said:   Looks like they're all gone.

THIS link works better for me than the one in the OP. Give it a try.

Got one yesterday morning, already shipped from LA to SF.

got 1 THX

Awesome. I don't have an iPad but bought 3.

Ze2o said:   Awesome. I don't have an iPad but bought 3.

Why?

got 1 and told my family about it and had to get 2 more for them. Hope to receive both orders. thanks OP.

Deal is still alive. Amazing longevity...

wont let me order it, I live in Canada, have e US bank account, and would want it delivered to a US address....but website wont let me....stooopid Verizon!!!

A US Proxy gate may work.

In for one.. Hopefully it fits on the Ipad2, otherwise I just paid $5 for a data cable

bklyndrvr said:   In for one.. Hopefully it fits on the Ipad2, otherwise I just paid $5 for a data cable

It does not fit on the iPad2. It will cover up your cameras, plus it is too loose for an iPad2 (bought this case a few months ago for $5, and does not fit my iPad2. Does fit my iPad 1 great).

From the reviews:
Pros: fits ipad2, looks good
Cons: no hole for the rear ipad2 camera, partially covered on and mute buttons
"This actually fits the iPad 2 perfectly - as long as you don't mind that there's no hole for the camera at the back. Love the looks - very nicely made."

So this person thinks it fits the ipad2 nicely (I disagree), but agrees it covers rear camera and mute/on button.

Works...just got one.

Ordered one yesterday. Got it just for the data cable! $5 is a great price. Don't need the other stuff. Thanks OP!

Ordered from Apple.com $349

verizon has a 14-day return policy - i called in and they were able to refund the difference.

Actually ... I believe the hole on the top is for the light sensor on the iPad 1, not the iPad 2's camera.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014