• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Sweet deal. Thanks OP.

product is for Ipad, Not Ipad 2, careful before you order..it has bad review on Amazon

this product is for Ipad, not Ipad 2...careful before you order..it has bad review on Amazon

amrendrakr said:   this product is for Ipad, not Ipad 2...careful before you order..it has bad review on Amazon

Ok now I'm confused, so contrary to what the earlier peeps here said.. it does NOT fit the ipad 2?

Not sure where the confusion comes from, but the product is specifically for the iPad not 2 therefore the close out price for the quality product. Even the page leading you to order the thing says iPad and not iPad2. The same products for iPad 2 will run you probably $50 right now. Yet another reason to hop on the still decent iPad 1 bandwagon. (The savings have been great for coming in late in the IOS arena, after biding time w/Android for almost 2 years). I suspect Verizon thought they could sell more original iPad than they actually did. Still, it worked out great for us. Received my second set today and am so pleased with the quality I just tried to order another one for my bro and it is no longer being offered.

Having ordered the product and received it, I can actually talk from experience.

Works great with my iPad 2. There's a hole that's properly placed for the front camera, and the case fits perfectly.

crappy but functional case/screen cover, great cable

w/e, can't beat $5 shipped!

I know I'm super late to this deal, but is it still on? I tried looking for it on the Verizon site but couldn't find it. I'm hoping that somebody has a super secret link to it.

triamarker said:   I know I'm super late to this deal, but is it still on? I tried looking for it on the Verizon site but couldn't find it. I'm hoping that somebody has a super secret link to it.

D-E-A-D

Darn.

remove

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014