• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Men's 7 For All Mankind Jeans - Available in 3 colors - $19.99 + $5 flat rate shipping/handling

Dark Indigo - Bootcut

Light Blue - Bootcut

Medium Blue - Slouchy Fit

Certain colors have better size runs than others. Enjoy!

*** UPDATED 7/27/11 @ 8:44am *** Deal back ALIVE!

New color available!
Light Black

*** UPDATED 7/28/11 @ 7:55am *** NEW Color Added w/ great sizes!

Black - Bootcut

Member Summary

7 For All Mankind Men's Jeans
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Third pair arrived today, and again the fit is just superb! They look good, and they feel good. Thanks OP! I'm stocke... (more)

Wineaux (Aug. 05, 2011 @ 2:24a) |

just got my jeans in the mail...they are not made in the USA, but made in Mexico...

They are nice jeans, but definitly no... (more)

apkesh (Aug. 10, 2011 @ 7:24a) |

Size 34, Black Boot Cut is back in stock for $19.99!

Wineaux (Sep. 11, 2011 @ 12:08p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

lol damn..none in my size. great deal

Thanks OP, in for 2 Dark Indigo bootcut (34)

Edit: Not anymore, had 2 in my cart but by the time I started to checkout they were out of size 34

Edit #2: Nevermind I just got an email saying it went through

Thanks OP. Sizes are getting to be slim pickings.

38 and 40 only.

Light Blue - Bootcut in 40 left

i just don't get it, great deals like this don't make it to the summary of hot deals page (otherwise I wouldn't have missed it at 7:30 am), yet a 5% off retail for apple product always will. By the time it makes it on there every size is gone.

Keep an eye on it - stock seems to fluctuate. Dark Indigo in 32's is back in stock

.. or not. that went quick.

they look like they're all gone...
"Oops! We're sorry, this product is not available for purchase."

Dead

Looks like a great deal, but who the heck would pay the $200 "retail" for these jeans. I wouldn't even pay near $100 for any pair of jeans, I don't care what the brand is - they are all cotton denim and made in china.

I doubt more than a few got in on this because it's clear the stock was very limited - I'd also like to know who orders jeans without the length??
My wife is taller and I've seen the annoyance she goes through with jean sizing for women.

dacrew55 said:   Dead

Looks like the eBay resellers just bought up whatever was left.

pdiggity said:   Looks like a great deal, but who the heck would pay the $200 "retail" for these jeans. I wouldn't even pay near $100 for any pair of jeans, I don't care what the brand is - they are all cotton denim and made in china.

Wrong, 7 For All Mankind is one of the few jeans brands that is made in the USA.

pdiggity said:   Looks like a great deal, but who the heck would pay the $200 "retail" for these jeans. I wouldn't even pay near $100 for any pair of jeans, I don't care what the brand is - they are all cotton denim and made in china.

I doubt more than a few got in on this because it's clear the stock was very limited - I'd also like to know who orders jeans without the length??
My wife is taller and I've seen the annoyance she goes through with jean sizing for women.

Just because something is from China doesn't mean it is junk. And there are plenty of manufacturers in the US and elsewhere making jeans. And the length thing is because the jeans aren't made for fatasses. The bigger the waist, the longer the length.

pdiggity said:   Looks like a great deal, but who the heck would pay the $200 "retail" for these jeans. I wouldn't even pay near $100 for any pair of jeans, I don't care what the brand is - they are all cotton denim and made in china.7 For All Mankind jeans are made of ringspun denim, which is a more costly material than the open end denim used for most jeans. Also, they're Made in the USA (of imported fabric, although I'm not sure of the fabric's origin). If they're not for you, they're not for you, but don't be ignorant.

Actually, they're not all made in china, "Sevens" are made in the US (doesn't make any difference, really, in terms of the quality, but it's part of the marketing pitch).

all jeans are sold out.

did you guys bought them all out and left nothing for me ?

OOS.

Back in stock!

Just got a pair of the black jeans. Thanks OP!

demn it. Did I miss it? I paid $120 for 7 For All Mankind 6 months ago.

I am starting to wonder if this was a Price mistake? Item still has not been shipped. Anyone else have the same issue?

Mine shipped today for an order placed yesterday morning.

FreeToFly said:   Mine shipped today for an order placed yesterday morning.

thanks for the update

size 38 and size 40? I know these are authentic but wtf @ the plus sizes. Usually I don't see this brand this big in the stores that carry them lmao

NEW Color Added w/ great sizes!

Black - Bootcut

I know I'm an old fogey, but I just don't like/understand the yellowing/browning that they do to jeans. Is it supposed to simulate rolling in the grass? That you use the jeans as a cigarette filter? Higher quality? Can someone explain?

amptor said:   size 38 and size 40? I know these are authentic but wtf @ the plus sizes. Usually I don't see this brand this big in the stores that carry them lmao
One day you'll wake up, look in the mirror, and your metabolism will be looking back at you while flipping you the bird. There are good things about getting older, and bad things about getting older, but without a doubt your waistline is going to grow and your tits are going to sag. Hopefully when that happens, some young punk will be around to point and laugh at you...

in for the 38's, hopefully they are sized small or I am gonna have to hit the buffet.

adnds said:   I know I'm an old fogey, but I just don't like/understand the yellowing/browning that they do to jeans. Is it supposed to simulate rolling in the grass? That you use the jeans as a cigarette filter? Higher quality? Can someone explain?

grass field.. baseball, football, sports.. working on a farm too. not difficult to figure out.

msteinha said:   NEW Color Added w/ great sizes!

Black - Bootcut

size 36, we are getting closer....... if you alter these jeans, might want to make sure you take it to someone who knows what they're doing. a common alteration shop is going to make a mess of these. they are suppose to be fitted.

Damn. I got 2 pairs of the Light black in 36 yesterday. Would have liked to get the Bootcut as well...anyone wanna trade? :-P

amptor said:   adnds said:   I know I'm an old fogey, but I just don't like/understand the yellowing/browning that they do to jeans. Is it supposed to simulate rolling in the grass? That you use the jeans as a cigarette filter? Higher quality? Can someone explain?

grass field.. baseball, football, sports.. working on a farm too. not difficult to figure out.
Wait, what?!? That's what it's supposed to be?

"Hey, Steve...WOW! Those jeans are dirty! Have you been at the farm recently?"

"Heh...no, not really. These jeans are discolored at the factory. This way I look like a man who enjoys a rugged, constantly-jeaned lifestyle -- without having to resort to activities."

"You sure do know how to live...or appear to live. In jeans."

Both pairs of my jeans arrived today. The black standard cut, and the black boot cut. The fit is FANTASTIC! The feel of the denim is exquisite. Soft, supple, and with a slight stretch. The hardware of the jeans, buttons and zippers, are of extremely high quality. I just can't tell you how impressed I am with these jeans. If anyone asks why anyone would spend $120-225 on a pair of jeans, they haven't put on a pair of jeans of this quality. The feel of the cloth on your skin is totally different than that of a cheap pair of jeans. For $20, these are a no brainer. Buy them! At K&G's normal discounted price of $120, I'd work a pair or two into my yearly clothing budget.

Two thumbs up!

Here's an interesting article from the WSJ that breaks down the costs for "premium denim" jeans.
Check out the interactive graphics
The expense of a final wash, finish, or whatever treatment can add $6 - $16, and some designers even claim up to $50.

Another back in stock!

Medium Blue Slouchy Fiji Jeans

Size 36, 38, and 40.

Now, let's make this deal even hotter! How about a way to get free shipping on an order?

If you TEXT the word SAVE to 79999, and then reply with a Y, they will text you a $5 off a purchase code! Now, there is a minor glitch here... The online site is not accepting their codes that are sent as text messages. This is ok though. Instead of placing the order via your computer, just call them on the phone and place the order over the phone. Then give the CSR the code and tell them that the website won't accept it. They will then take the $5 off your order, which effectively gives you free shipping! If you have already placed an order, then you can call them after your order has shipped and your CC has been billed, and they will retroactively take off the $5 from the coupon. In fact, since they couldn't instantly take off the $5 from the order I just placed, they credited me $5 from one of my other two orders for these jeans that I received the other day. Their customer service was excellent!

Wineaux said:   Another back in stock!

Medium Blue Slouchy Fiji Jeans

Size 36, 38, and 40.

Still too big. Even when I weighed 190lbs I was still under size 34. Someone would have to be pretty overweight to fit in those. Me at 190 was overweight to begin with and I'm 5'11.

Seems these are sizes that are difficult to sell, hence the low price.

Skipping 6 Messages...
Size 34, Black Boot Cut is back in stock for $19.99!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014