• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
New codes!

CallingMart
‎5% Off T-Mobile, Pageplus, Simple Mobile, H2O, Cricket and Airvoice refills on CallingMart.com NOW through Monday 09/12/11. Coupon Code: HpyLbr11-5
CallingMart
‎10% Off at&t go phone refills on CallingMart.com NOW through Monday 09/12/11. Coupon Code: HpyLbr11-10
CallingMart
‎7% Off Net10, Tracfone & Verizon refills on CallingMart.com NOW through Monday 09/12/11. Coupon Code: HpyLbr11-7

10% Off T-Mobile and at&t go phone refills on CallingMart.com NOW through Tuesday 08/30/11. Coupon Code: Rmdn11-10

‎5% Off Pageplus, Simple Mobile, H2O, Cricket and Airvoice refills on CallingMart.com NOW through Tuesday 08/30/11. Coupon Code: Rmdn11-5

‎7% Off Net10, Tracfone & Verizon refills on CallingMart.com NOW through FTuesday 08/30/11. Coupon Code: Rmdn11-7

Codes good for 30 days!

Member Summary

at&t go phone refill
Thanks Funnyman1026
Disclaimer

CallingMart.com
Thanks kevinjjc
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Same for Pageplus.

ellone (Aug. 25, 2011 @ 8:56p) |

If you have already achieved Gold Rewards status, you don't need to go over $100 when you refill to maintain Gold Reward... (more)

yoregano (Aug. 26, 2011 @ 1:54p) |

I've ordered from Callingmart before without problems, but today there was a little hassle. I tried to place an order fo... (more)

filmy (Aug. 27, 2011 @ 5:46p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can I use these codes even if I'm not celebrating the Ramadan?

Good timing up for renewal

It doesn't work for Virgin Mobile.

Thanks OP! Was just looking for a code this morning -- It worked for me!

Not really a sale but really helpful when someone posts these coupons so I dont have to search for them every month. Green and sticky! page plus needs a 7% or 10%!

financeautomizer said:   It doesn't work for Virgin Mobile.
ca3p-1207
3% off for Virgin Mobile

THx BB

116sloppyjoe116 said:   financeautomizer said:   It doesn't work for Virgin Mobile.ca3p-1207 3% off for Virgin MobileThanks!

Thanks a BUNCH I saved some money this month.
Thanks for Sharing.

"Happy on Page Plus"
Joe Anderson

financeautomizer said:   116sloppyjoe116 said:   financeautomizer said:   It doesn't work for Virgin Mobile.ca3p-1207 3% off for Virgin MobileThanks!

I think thats also the one I used successfully for Boost Mobile RTR yesterday.

elist said:   financeautomizer said:   116sloppyjoe116 said:   financeautomizer said:   It doesn't work for Virgin Mobile.ca3p-1207 3% off for Virgin MobileThanks!

I think thats also the one I used successfully for Boost Mobile RTR yesterday.

Just a reminder for VM top-up cards: if you have a Target credit card, you get 5% off every purchase.

Thanks for the code.
Here is the $/minute breakdown for T-Mobile Gold Rewards members at Callingmart.
$100-10%=$90 = 1000 minutes (1000 gold reward minutes) = $0.090/minute
$50-10%=$45 = 400 minutes (460 gold reward minutes) = $0.098/minute
$40-10%=$36 = 208 minutes (239 gold reward minutes) = $0.151/minute
$25-10%=$22.50 = 130 minutes (150 gold reward minutes) = $0.150/minute
$10-10%=$9 = 30 minutes (35 gold reward minutes) = $0.257/minute

Since I have $52 left on my account, the most cost effective for me is the $50 card at Callingmart.

Thanks, OP!

less than a week left for these codes

No go for purchase of $10 T-Mobile card. I get the following

Rmdn11-10 coupon does not qualify. You should have at least $18.00 in the shopping cart.

It works but you have to buy x2 $10 cards to get the discount on T-Mobile.

Thanks for the post!

How accurate are these Tmobile to go plan charges. My daughter hardly ever use her phone. Yet the minutes go away pretty fast. And there is no way to check the record on line. I guess I can check the phone minutes.

steveg944 said:   Thanks for the code.
Here is the $/minute breakdown for T-Mobile Gold Rewards members at Callingmart.

Since I have $52 left on my account, the most cost effective for me is the $50 card at Callingmart.

This may be a dumb question, but if you buy a $100 card will you get gold status for that card (first purchase made this year), like you do when you get it directly from T-Mo?

dukerau said:   
This may be a dumb question, but if you buy a $100 card will you get gold status for that card (first purchase made this year), like you do when you get it directly from T-Mo?

Yes, any $100 card gets you gold status.

I had bought phone cards from callingmart several times without a problem. But this time I tried to purchase from callingmart, and had a very bad experience there. I placed an order a few days ago, and the order did not go through, and the process page said the customer service will call me back in 1 hour, but I waited several days without anyone calling me. Then I called the customer service, the representative told me my account is considered fraud, and I was not given any explaination about this. The voice from customer service is very cold, and I felt I was treated as a thief. I will never buy from them again!

Kentucky7887 said:   It works but you have to buy x2 $10 cards to get the discount on T-Mobile.

Thanks for the post!

Same for Pageplus.

steveg944 said:   Thanks for the code.

If you have already achieved Gold Rewards status, you don't need to go over $100 when you refill to maintain Gold Rewards status. Once achieved, always a Gold member.

Any future refill will provide bonus minutes and extend the expiration date of those minutes to one year from the refill date.

I've ordered from Callingmart before without problems, but today there was a little hassle. I tried to place an order for $270 and was noticed that it would be held for "manual review" by the fraud department and that I would be getting a telephone call in "a few minutes." After an hour and a half, the call hadn't come through so I called them. The CSR said the reason my order was held up is that there is a $200 per day limit on orders. She also said that the fraud department would be closed until Monday, but that she could cancel my order, let me place one for less than $200, and approve that. We did that and it worked out.

Anyway thanks for posting this. Allah akbar!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014