4GB Video MP3 Player wbuilt in Camera $25

24 Packs of Spring Water $2.77

Jazz 720p HD Camcorder w. SD Slot up to 8GB $29.99

8GB SD Cards or Flash Drives (SanDisk or PNY) $12

WII/PS3/XBOX360 DJ Hero w/Turntable $20 or Tony Hawk Shred Bundle $20

Cell Phone Accessories $7

Uniden Dect 2.0 Cordless Digital Phone w/ 2 Handsets and Ans. Machine $29.99

Bissell Proheat 2x Deep Cleaner $129 *refurb, deep cleans with heated water

Home/Office Water Cooler with Storage $59 dispenses hot/cold water, holds 3 or 5 gallon bottles

Member Summary

BIG LOTS Sale (2.71kB)
Thanks DevilMonkey
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Any specs on tab?

one80oneday said:   Any specs on tab?

posted all the info I have from the ad in OP.

I think it is a NextBook NEXT2 7-Inch Touch Screen Android Tablet

Here's the ad

http://www.biglots.com/browseItem/as-advertised/4373

TheRick said:   I think it is a NextBook NEXT2 7-Inch Touch Screen Android Tablet

Here's the ad

If that is it, then it is the Next2 which runs basically an Ebook reader version of Android. Also from the specs page it appears to run 1.2 not 2.1.

Specs of the Next2
If I am mistaken I apologize.

GuyNamedJosh said:   TheRick said:   I think it is a NextBook NEXT2 7-Inch Touch Screen Android Tablet

Here's the ad

If that is it, then it is the Next2 which runs basically an Ebook reader version of Android. Also from the specs page it appears to run 1.2 not 2.1.

Specs of the Next2
If I am mistaken I apologize.

After doing a fair bit of searching it looks like most published specs (including at Nextbookusa.com) states the Next2 ships with 1.5, several sites have older posts about people updating it with custom roms to run newer versions. Nextbook also has another model that looks identical, the Next6, that ships with 2.1, it also has more ran, and according to the specs more onboardflash than the 2. The specs listed for the Tablet in the Biglots add look to be a perfect match for the Next2. With Android 2.1, or an easy upgrade to 2.1 I am in for one of these for my wife, with 1.5, and nothing better than a shady bootleg rom for 2.1, I will pass.

ETA:

manufacturer product specs:
Right here.

I want the 20% off coupons for this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anybody grabbed one of these yet? I was in the store today, and they were locked in a case, but the packaging clearly stated Android 2.1, and gave specs identical to the ad.

nice

anybody get one of these tablets?

Got one and at first was just pleased at its performance as an ereader. Spent a bit of time getting used to the tablet and it is actually very useful. Using some APKs from the Android Tablet Zone you can put several different "home" button launchers to make it more flexible beyond the ereader. I chose ADW and also ran a ROOTing app to be able to modify a bit more. Added some 3rd party markets and then created a Google mail account, registered the device with google and got the Android Market to work for the most part. The one I got is Android 2.1 and so newer honeycomb 3.1 apps aren't going to work, but it is much better than the 1.5 that was shipping with these last year. The ereader is built for Borders who are going out of business, but the app can be set to work with KOBO and all the functionality is still there. I've put a few other ereaders and KINDLE app on it and they work fine, but I actually liked the ereader that came with it and it's easy to switch between ADW desktop and the default Ereader launcher with the home icon. To get EPUB files you may already have to work best with the default ereader software, use a PC based management software like the excellent CALIBRE program. Save your EPUB to DISK within a single directory and designate the covers to save separately and they will name with the same name as the epub file. Use a bulk renamer to alter the JPB file to include the path for the cover image on the ereader. You can copy the JPGs into the .cover folder on the Next2. If you make your own directory on the Next2 with a name such as "Books", then the naming format for the cover image should be in this format; for an epub named "King James Bible.epub" you would name the cover image "flashBooksKing James Bible.epub.jpg" "flash" indicates the storage medium of the Next2, "Books" indicates the folder you created. The title of the Epub must be complete, including the extension and then followed with the extension for the jpeg ".jpg". Might seem a bit confusing, but once you have it down you can move any of your epub files which are not from any store over to the device easily and have them display nicely.

Got one and at first was just pleased at its performance as an ereader. Spent a bit of time getting used to the tablet and it is actually very useful. Using some APKs from the Android Tablet Zone you can put several different "home" button launchers to make it more flexible beyond the ereader. I chose ADW and also ran a ROOTing app to be able to modify a bit more. Added some 3rd party markets and then created a Google mail account, registered the device with google and got the Android Market to work for the most part. The one I got is Android 2.1 and so newer honeycomb 3.1 apps aren't going to work, but it is much better than the 1.5 that was shipping with these last year. The ereader is built for Borders who are going out of business, but the app can be set to work with KOBO and all the functionality is still there. I've put a few other ereaders and KINDLE app on it and they work fine, but I actually liked the ereader that came with it and it's easy to switch between ADW desktop and the default Ereader launcher with the home icon. To get EPUB files you may already have to work best with the default ereader software, use a PC based management software like the excellent CALIBRE program. Save your EPUB to DISK within a single directory and designate the covers to save separately and they will name with the same name as the epub file. Use a bulk renamer to alter the JPB file to include the path for the cover image on the ereader. You can copy the JPGs into the .cover folder on the Next2. If you make your own directory on the Next2 with a name such as "Books", then the naming format for the cover image should be in this format; for an epub named "King James Bible.epub" you would name the cover image "flashBooksKing James Bible.epub.jpg" "flash" indicates the storage medium of the Next2, "Books" indicates the folder you created. The title of the Epub must be complete, including the extension and then followed with the extension for the jpeg ".jpg". Might seem a bit confusing, but once you have it down you can move any of your epub files which are not from any store over to the device easily and have them display nicely.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014