• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
12 Canned Hams for $28.74 Shipped

HAM ALERT !

Celebrity Boneless Cook Ham with Natural Juices, 12 oz.

Normally 4 bucks a pop, nearly half off with Free Shipping over $25.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/celebrity-boneless-cook-ham-wit...

$2.29 each
Add 12 to cart
86 cents for Shipping (Surplus for Weight)

Total came to $28.34 for me.

thanks pinup22

Walgreens
See Walgreens discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

12 Canned Hams
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Are these like big cans of spam? Never had a canned ham before.

Works out to be $3.05 a pound.

Gelatin added....Gross

Currently not available....

It's like the sliced danish/polish ham at the Deli counter. these are pre-cooked so you just heat and serve. Good for Preppers.
You can slice thin and fry for breakfast , cube and use for casseroles, or use a food processer and make ham salad out of it. Also good for camping for those who get sick of hot dogs I usually put cloves in it and bake it for dinner, the kids love it. These are usually pretty expensive, so this is a great deal!

They're free if you can get Letterman to throw one at you.

fud2 said:   Currently not available....

Check nearest B&M.

This will be great for my Zombie Apocalypse Fallout Shelter. They can be used as a trading commodity or a weapon; and in times of dire emergency, they can even be eaten.

Green for OP.

I know I am a bit strange, but I like these canned hams. I also like Vienna Sausages, and canned Sardines. Green on this deal.

Thanks OP for the heads up. Sorry, I missed the online sale. However, I called my local store and there is a limit of 3. I spoke with the store manager and she will hold 10 for me at that price. Little help for our church pantry. Thanks again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014