• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
It is highly unlikely they did not have any of their own paper lol...

You can find the reams throughout the store, on lit... (more)

fallengod (Sep. 30, 2011 @ 11:33p) |

I hope you're not looking for the photo in this thread, since it's HP paper.

On the other hand, it's clearly shown on the... (more)

billrubin (Oct. 01, 2011 @ 12:04a) |

My local store had a HUGE display advertising the case paper/rewards deal with Stacks and Stacks of paper at the front o... (more)

wwinters (Oct. 06, 2011 @ 12:07p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice find. The box of paper on the bottom right of that ad seems like a good deal too

great,thanx

Big difference - One ream of paper is after Easy Rebate. Box of paper is after Staples Rewards. IMHO, keep away from Staples Rewards!!!

This will cost me 70 cents in gas. Decisions. Decisions.

Then 10% on paper rewards minus 6.25% tax.

JamesTKirk said:   This will cost me 70 cents in gas. Decisions. Decisions.

Buy the ream in the same trip in which you get a "$9.99 after Rewards" case. Makes it an easy $50 so you can use a RB coupon.

my4mainecoons said:   JamesTKirk said:   This will cost me 70 cents in gas. Decisions. Decisions.

Buy the ream in the same trip in which you get a "$9.99 after Rewards" case. Makes it an easy $50 so you can use a RB coupon.

I assume Mr. C will chime in here as well, but watch the use of that $10 off $50 Q. Using that means you will get ~20% less on your Rewards. You will still come out okay but it won't be a MM.

Money-off Qs adversely affect Rewards checks but have no effect on rebates.

pacmantech said:   my4mainecoons said:   JamesTKirk said:   This will cost me 70 cents in gas. Decisions. Decisions.

I assume Mr. C will chime in here as well, but watch the use of that $10 off $50 Q. Using that means you will get ~20% less on your Rewards. You will still come out okay but it won't be a MM.

I've purchased 4 cases of FAR paper in the past 2 weeks and according to my Rewards statement I'm getting back the full amount.

pacmantech said:   my4mainecoons said:   JamesTKirk said:   This will cost me 70 cents in gas. Decisions. Decisions.

this may be an exception to the rule. The selling price of the paper is higher than the rewards amount to begin with (by $9.99), so $10/50 coupon use may not impact the rewards payout (in fact, it likely won't).

It when the item is totally free after rewards to begin with that the coupon can screw you up OR a minimum oop spend is required. (like the $50+ HP Ink/Recycle deals)

pacmantech said:   Money-off Qs adversely affect Rewards checks but have no effect on rebates.Apparently something changed in their system and this is no longer the case. I don't think it ever would have been true with the case of paper since it is not a full price Rewards deal.

billrubin said:   pacmantech said:   Money-off Qs adversely affect Rewards checks but have no effect on rebates.Apparently something changed in their system and this is no longer the case. I don't think it ever would have been true with the case of paper since it is not a full price Rewards deal.

I agree with Bill. In my experience over the last couple months, as long as a coupon is taken off as a manufacturer's coupon and NOT a competitive pricematch, I have gotten the full Rewards back that I expected (yes on 100% back in Rewards items). On rebates I get the full amount back regardless of how the coupons are entered.

any coupon (no matter manufacturer's or competitor's) applied to 100% back in reward should affect your reward, however, for a certain amount reward, like get $39.99 back when you buy a $47.99 case, if you use 10off40 (OM's), you will get 37.99 reward back. Any coupon will not affect easy rebate item (not sure to all manufacturer's rebate) except the notorious 15% seasonal coupon.

if you use 10off40 (OM's), you will get 37.99 reward back. Any coupon will not affect easy rebate item (not sure to all manufacturer's

is this 10 off 40 coupon printable online? thanks.

HIV said:   any coupon (no matter manufacturer's or competitor's) applied to 100% back in reward should affect your reward, however, for a certain amount reward, like get $39.99 back when you buy a $47.99 case, if you use 10off40 (OM's), you will get 37.99 reward back. Any coupon will not affect easy rebate item (not sure to all manufacturer's rebate) except the notorious 15% seasonal coupon.

You're not listening to what Bill and I are saying. Maybe its supposed to work that way, but thats NOT how its currently working. I've gotten 100% Rewards back using coupons for multiple items over the last 2 months using (among other coupons) the 10 off 40 OM (which is now expired for the person who asked for a link), and I've never had ANY reduction in my rewards payout unless the cashier treated the 10 off 40 as a competitor pricematch on the Rewards item. I suppose I could provide screen copies of my rewards statements but there's really no reason for me to lie about this. I've gotten 100% Rewards back on multiple items despite using coupons in the last 2 months.

I have also received 100% rewards even with coupons, but don't count on it going forward because that makes no financial sense for Staples.

Does anyone have the rebate offer number for this paper? I bought it today but the receipt printer ran out of paper so I didn't get the offer number.

caterpillar123 said:   Does anyone have the rebate offer number for this paper? I bought it today but the receipt printer ran out of paper so I didn't get the offer number.

11-65128

MISTERCHEAP said:   caterpillar123 said:   Does anyone have the rebate offer number for this paper? I bought it today but the receipt printer ran out of paper so I didn't get the offer number.

11-65128

I hate it when I can't find a rebate offer on the rebate site. "We're sorry we are unable to locate the rebate offer you searched for. Please check your information and try again". This is not a regional rebate AFAIK so I don't understand why it is not posted. This is nothing new though. This was the same case when they had the HP paper pop up in the middle of the week a couple of months back.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   caterpillar123 said:   Does anyone have the rebate offer number for this paper? I bought it today but the receipt printer ran out of paper so I didn't get the offer number.

11-65128

I hate it when I can't find a rebate offer on the rebate site. "We're sorry we are unable to locate the rebate offer you searched for. Please check your information and try again". This is not a regional rebate AFAIK so I don't understand why it is not posted. This is nothing new though. This was the same case when they had the HP paper pop up in the middle of the week a couple of months back.

I don't believe they've ever posted these "email coupon rebate" offers on the site. I think it's not posted because simply buying the item itself is NOT enough. You have to have the coupon scanned as well to qualify for the rebate. No coupon scanned = no rebate.

c3 said:   I have also received 100% rewards even with coupons, but don't count on it going forward because that makes no financial sense for Staples.Makes me think that one of two things happened. One - they modified their system to not credit in full for BTS and in the process broke the other stuff. Two - they got sued or got a complaint from someone important (like a consumer protection agency) about their not paying Rewards in full when paying with coupons/Rewards.

i bought 2 rims and found out that i will get one $5.99 rebate check. will return one.

jib3469 said:   i bought 2 rims and found out that i will get one $5.99 rebate check. will return one.

They have you trained. Rare that ream paper is limit 1.

Can I use my ink rewards to purchase the paper and qualify for the rebate?

Yes, but you won't get the 10% reward.

aboutdeals said:   Can I use my ink rewards to purchase the paper and qualify for the rebate?

Yes. Using rewards to buy a product with an Easy Rebate does not affect the amount of the rebate. The only thing you are going to lose is the 10% rewards on paper - $.60 if you use rewards to pay for the entire cost of $6. Otherwise the 10% will be prorated by the amount of rewards used. This does not affect the easy rebate though in any way.

Thanks mathfaster and c3

Thanks OP, just got one!!

Went to 2 stores I did not see any SKU 513099 Staples paper ream.Any one has same problem?

wendyt said:   Went to 2 stores I did not see any SKU 513099 Staples paper ream.Any one has same problem?

That's hard to believe. It's their standard 96/20 paper. Did you ask an employee?

It is highly unlikely they did not have any of their own paper lol...

You can find the reams throughout the store, on little stands near printing accessories, in paper area I would assume, etc.

wendyt said:   Went to 2 stores I did not see any SKU 513099 Staples paper ream.Any one has same problem?I hope you're not looking for the photo in this thread, since it's HP paper.

On the other hand, it's clearly shown on the ad linked in the initial post: http://ebm.e.staples.com/c/tag/hBOgXWeB7SHGCB8dqnbCYVmpxMh/doc.h...

My local store had a HUGE display advertising the case paper/rewards deal with Stacks and Stacks of paper at the front of the store... turns out they stacked the display with multipurpose paper instead of copy paper. Stapels Rewards just credited me for the mistake but you might want to make sure you got your rewards for this one.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014