• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Village Inn coupons are back!! UPDATED OFFER:
$5 Off Two Entrees And 2 Beverages OR $2.50 Off The Purchase of 1 Entree & 1 Beverage!
VALPAK.COM COUPON LINK: YMMV by zipcode.

$5 Off Two Entrees And 2 Beverages OR $2.50 Off The Purchase of 1 Entree & 1 Beverage!
May not be combined with Pie Rush Wednesdays. We often skip the free pie Wednesday and use the coupon. YMMV.

Offer link from ValPak. YMMV by zipcode.
YMMV >> VIP in many locations now accepting digital coupons from your cell phone.
01/20/2012>> I heard the main office is balking at this concept demanding to see the printed coupons.

Member Summary

Village Inn
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
See coupon for details. UPDATED OFFER
$5 Off Two Entrees And 2 Beverages OR $2.50 Off The Purchase of 1 Entree & 1 Beverage! YMMV BY ZIPCODE.

VALPAK.COM COUPON LINK: Many VIPs are now accepting digital coupons off your smartphone.

CAUTION: IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THE $5.00 OFF COUPON IS ONLY TAKING $2.50 OFF. Policy is to have the cashier wave the coupon TWICE.
This is NOT the first time. Similar coupons in the past have had the same problem and solution !!
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP, these will come in handy.

Not valid with Pie Rush Wednesday....whats that?

Thanks I sent this to my parents on Vacation in St Petersburg.

Village Inn has the Best Cobb salad!

CONFIRMED ! !
CAUTION: IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THE $5.00 OFF COUPON IS ONLY TAKING $2.50 OFF. Policy is to have the cashier wave the coupon TWICE.
EACH wave of the scanner deducts $2.50 from the bill.

$5.00 off meal for two extended again to 12/31/2011.

The following expired Dec 9, 2011)
and modified to allow $2.50 off one meal with drink.

OFFER REVIVED via ValPak coupon to Jan 23rd 2011. Different coupon link edited in OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014