• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Effective 10/27/11. This is a renewed promotion, except this time it includes all taxes. You can get 4 lines of basic phone unlimited talk, text and web for $100. You can also sign up with fewer lines. Deal expires 12/31/11. Here's how it works:

1 line $40
2 lines $35 ea.
3 lines $30 ea.
4 lines $25 ea.

Family plan discount is $5 off per month, per line, is always in effect. Cannot be combined with the 4 for $100 above.

You can also add a line for this discount. Example: if you have three lines and you add one basic phone line the price is $25/mo. Android phone lines start at $50/mo.

Link to more details

Member Summary

4 lines for $100 unlimited talk, text & web
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just FYI, metroPCS's coverage in SoCal blows and it's a crappy company to deal with as well.

my 0.02

I'd pay double b4 I went back to Metro pcs

Like any phone service, you want to be sure it works where you are, but $100 for 4 lines of unlimited sounds like a deal to me. Nice post.

Do I need to buy phone at MetroPCs to get the deal?

How about a link, OP.

biyuanellaw said:   Do I need to buy phone at MetroPCs to get the deal?

MetroPCS has something called "MetroFlash" allowing you to bring a CDMA handset to have it flashed to MetroPCS service. Cost is $10 per website. Check to see if your handset is listed as "flashable."

MetroFlash link

toates said:   biyuanellaw said:   Do I need to buy phone at MetroPCs to get the deal?

MetroPCS has something called "MetroFlash" allowing you to bring a CDMA handset to have it flashed to MetroPCS service. Cost is $10 per website. Check to see if your handset is listed as "flashable."

MetroFlash link

From their website: "Please note the $50/month plan is not available for phones which receive the MetroFLASH service."

yes, you need to buy their phones for everything to work, but for basic plan like that phones are about $50. By the way coverage inNyc is pretty good my phone works well in most of the basements and city ocean edges.

Thanks OP

unnamedny said:    ocean edges.

You mean "beaches"??

crhptic said:   unnamedny said:    ocean edges.

You mean "beaches"??

ROTFLMAO

Be aware that MetroPCS uses VoIP, and if at some point in time you need to get a text from an interent service, like it is the case for craigslist when they ask you to provide a cell phone number to authenticate your self, the call or text will not go through, and you will never receive call or text. Many of you know this is the case for VoIP and a fax machine, they can't transfer the sending fax. Same concept with the verification methods use by websites like craigslist and other. So, unless you need MetroPCS as just a means to have a cell phone, with crapy signals in the Los Angeles metropolitan area and seroundings, then you are good, otherwise, I will advice for you not to buy a phone from MetroPCS and their service.

Their service is a BIG FAIL in the SF Bay Area as well. There's a reason it's so cheap and it's still a rip off to try and use them here!

I was told in the local Metro PCS store that a "smartphone" would require another $20 per phone.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014