• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thanks monica3674.

toys r us will have Toy Story 3 Operation for $1 starting 11/6/11 in stores only.

They're also offering a free $10 TRU gift card with a Hasbro games purchase of $35 or a $15 TRU gift card with a Hasbro games purchase of $50.

They'll also have:
Cootie, Memory, Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, and Hi Ho Cherry-O for $5.
Life, Star Wars Trouble, Perfection, Jenga, Monopoly, Sorry Sliders, Guess Who extra, Pictureka, and Star Wars Operation for $10.
bop it, Monopoly electric Banking, Pictionary Man Junior, bop it Bounce, Monopoly Crazy Cash, and Scrabble Alphabet Scoop, and Scrabble for $15.
Pictionary Man, Pictionary, scattergories, Taboo, Guesstures, Catch Phrase, the game of things for $20.

Prices valid 11/6-11/10 while supplies last.

Quote "I doubt these will last long at $1 each. I already got 2 from when they were $5 before $3 mfg. coupon, but $1 would've been better. One could PM this deal at WalMart or Target, except you'd have to go to TRU to pick up an ad unless by some miracle they put their ad in the Sunday newspaper.

TRU must have way too many of these. Too bad there aren't any great deals on other Habro games and no Hasbro coupons at the moment."

Toys R Us
See Toys R Us discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Toy Story 3 Operation
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Big Lots email had the Toy Story 3 Operation game as a new closeout item for $5

http://www.biglots.com/browseItem/as-adve... (more)

rozzer (Nov. 08, 2011 @ 12:35a) |

My order was cancelled today. I bought early and with Shoprunner. I think it was canceled because I used Shoprunner.

Bluefw (Nov. 16, 2011 @ 11:05a) |

Although I would have rather received the 3 games I ordered, I did receive a $5 off $5 purchase discount code from toys ... (more)

Thisiswhaticanafford (Nov. 18, 2011 @ 6:00p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ordered online with free ship from Shop Runner. thanks op

Nice. Free in-store pick-up too.

Thanks, ordered online with free store pickup.

Wow, very nice!!! I picked up 3 extra for the local toy drive. Thanks!!!

Says not eligible for free in sotre p/u.

Thanks OP!

I picked up 5 for Toys 4 Tots, luckily they were available for "in store pickup" at my local toys r us, so no shipping. This is the second great toy deal in the last 3 days, Friday I got 10 Barbie playsets for $2.24 each shipped.

I can't see these lasting very long, so I say jump on this immediately if you have any interest in this item.

asimo said:   Ordered online with free ship from Shop Runner. thanks op
Thanks. Got it to work. 10 for $10.60 shipped. I'll probably just give all 10 to T4T.

Great deal - thank you OP. My Toys for Tots pile just got bigger...

Don't forget the Cash Back (2 percent is 2 percent...)

In for 10 for a Christmas donation as well. Thanks OP; great use of the Shoprunner trial.

Awesome! Thanks, OP!

What a treat for our local children's charity...thanks so much! You might want to clarify that online is also available. And thanks to Raven69 for reminding me I signed up for the free trial on Shoprunner!

Edit: Local store said there was a line at opening--sold out in 15 minutes. Didn't get a local ad to price match but good idea for those that did.

Great, ordered a few as gifts and for charity (will bundle with the Toy Story blanket/pillow deal from last week!) Online and using Shoprunner -- store pick-up wasn't an option so am grateful for Shoprunner! Thanks OP!

MoonMan said:   Thanks OP!

I picked up 5 for Toys 4 Tots, luckily they were available for "in store pickup" at my local toys r us, so no shipping. This is the second great toy deal in the last 3 days, Friday I got 10 Barbie playsets for $2.24 each shipped.

I can't see these lasting very long, so I say jump on this immediately if you have any interest in this item.

Just got an email that my order was canceled! Said product was unavailable. Bummer!

Hmm, maybe try re-ordering for shipping instead using Shoprunner? Good luck!

Thanks zmaster! Great for our toy drive! Ordered 15 online with free shipping on Shop Runner.

Thanks OP! got 30 for our local wiccan toy drive. thinking of getting another 30 or so. its not greedy if its for charity!

OOS

not finding it instock, keeps giving me an inventory not available

OOS online!

can't find on Shop Runner...OOS?

wayyy2weird said:   Wow, very nice!!! I picked up 3 extra for the local toy drive. Thanks!!!

Thank you.

My order was also canceled. I wonder if using Shop Runner had anything to do with it.

Sounds Interesting

wwdme said:   Says not eligible for free in sotre p/u.weird, it was. Picked em up last night. The clerk said I was smart cuz they sold out quickly in the morning...

Mine was cx also.. I used Shoprunner.

Regarding the cancellations: no explanation given in your cancellation notification?!?

Raven69 said:   My order was also canceled. I wonder if using Shop Runner had anything to do with it.

I had one in my cart, and tried to check out. Didn't go through, but I didn't get an error, either. That was, of course, AFTER they got all my info. Grrrr.

Thisiswhaticanafford said:   Regarding the cancellations: no explanation given in your cancellation notification?!?

"Unfortunately, some or all of the items from your order # 755XXXXXXX are currently unavailable. As a result, these item(s) have been deleted from your order."

Thats a lie****

Yep, my local B&M TRU was sold out as well. Luckily was able to PM at Target, so bought all 8 on the shelf, which will go to Toys for Tots over the next few weeks!

PsychoFan said:   Yep, my local B&M TRU was sold out as well. Luckily was able to PM at Target, so bought all 8 on the shelf, which will go to Toys for Tots over the next few weeks!

Where did you get the ad mentioning that its 1$? I searched the entire store and scanned their ad book (around 50 pages) thrice and didn't find any mention of this . I was trying to get a PM at target.

BTW I think toysrus have removed this deal, I was able to find the item online in the morning today but the item is no longer there. Also in the morning I went to the store near my house and they knew of the deal but were sold out. I went back again in the evening and they outrightly refused of such a deal and said the price is 9.97 and that its a discontinued item.

DJDon said:   PsychoFan said:   Yep, my local B&M TRU was sold out as well. Luckily was able to PM at Target, so bought all 8 on the shelf, which will go to Toys for Tots over the next few weeks!

Where did you get the ad mentioning that its 1$? I searched the entire store and scanned their ad book (around 50 pages) thrice and didn't find any mention of this . I was trying to get a PM at target.

BTW I think toysrus have removed this deal, I was able to find the item online in the morning today but the item is no longer there. Also in the morning I went to the store near my house and they knew of the deal but were sold out. I went back again in the evening and they outrightly refused of such a deal and said the price is 9.97 and that its a discontinued item.

I got the ad in the store (#8324) that I went to. Picked it up right by the entrance. The deal is shown right on the first page in the upper left hand side at the very top. Very clearly states that it's $1. The circular is not ~50 pages, it's more like 8-10 pages (don't have it in front of me at the moment).

BTW, I agree that it's probably a discontinued item because one Target only had 8 in stock, while another just had 2 (from the stockroom).

I'm not sure if this is limited to the SF Bay Area area or not, but the stores here have loaded the 50th anniversary Life Game into the system for $1 - it's a replacement for Operation. It's limited to one game per person. Confirmed at the Blossom Hill, San Jose location and the El Camino, Sunnyvale location.

Bruce

BruceG said:   I'm not sure if this is limited to the SF Bay Area area or not, but the stores here have loaded the 50th anniversary Life Game into the system for $1 - it's a replacement for Operation. It's limited to one game per person. Confirmed at the Blossom Hill, San Jose location and the El Camino, Sunnyvale location.

Bruce

I was able to get 2 of the 50th Anniversary Life games for $1 each on Sunday afternoon in SE Michigan (Ann Arbor), so that deal is/was available in at least one other state than California. The clerk told me about the $1 Life games after I asked her how early they had sold out of the $1 Operation games. The price was not posted on the shelf and she said they had just been told (late Sunday afternoon) about the Life game deal.

There very well might be a one-per-person limit. The first game rang up for $1 but not the second, so the clerk made a manual price adjustment for me so I could get 2.

BruceG said:   I'm not sure if this is limited to the SF Bay Area area or not, but the stores here have loaded the 50th anniversary Life Game into the system for $1 - it's a replacement for Operation. It's limited to one game per person. Confirmed at the Blossom Hill, San Jose location and the El Camino, Sunnyvale location.

Bruce

scored a couple just minutes before the store closing hour at Sunnyvale location. Went with wife, each got one game for a buck each , one stays at home and one goes to TFT. Thanks. Wondering if there's a way to find out about such games, the shelf price was 10$ after sale but on scanning it showed up as 1$.

Big Lots email had the Toy Story 3 Operation game as a new closeout item for $5

http://www.biglots.com/browseItem/as-advertised/5564?zip=4392&zc...

It's not $1, but it is fairly cheap if you really wanted it

My order was cancelled today. I bought early and with Shoprunner. I think it was canceled because I used Shoprunner.

Although I would have rather received the 3 games I ordered, I did receive a $5 off $5 purchase discount code from toys r us in my email this afternoon You might want to check out some of the Crayola Color Wonder specials for using this code!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014