• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Phillips Sonicare Essence power toothbrush $44.99 = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Use the $15/1 coupon found in the 11/20 SS
Pay $29.99
Get back $10 Ecb
cost $19.99! plus $10MIR ALSO in the same 11/20 Smartsource ad (where $15 coupon is located)

FINAL $9.99 + tax AFTER ALL OFFERS ABOVE!!

Remember, ASK FOR A RAIN CHECK IF YOUR STORE IS OOS! as coupons don't expire to 1/31/12 and rebate is good until 1/31 as well!

Member Summary

Phillips Sonicare Essence power toothbrush
Thanks cindylou63
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Phillips Sonicare Essence power toothbrush $44.99 = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Pay $29.99
Get back $10 Ecb
cost $19.99! plus $10MIR ALSO in the same 11/20 Smartsource ad (where $15 coupon is located)

Remember, ASK FOR A RAIN CHECK IF YOUR STORE IS OOS! as coupons don't expire to 1/31/12 and rebate is good until 1/31 as well!

What is SmartSource ?

A Web Site or a Newspaper or a Mailbox Flyer ?

SalemCat said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Phillips Sonicare Essence power toothbrush $44.99 = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Pay $29.99
Get back $10 Ecb

What is SmartSource ?

A Web Site or a Newspaper or a Mailbox Flyer ?

coupon insert in the 11/20 sunday paper.

Well, I am skrewed then.

Green anyhow - and Thanks !

The Sunday Newspaper costs $5 around here. Probably a wise buy this week, but usually not.

SalemCat said:   Well, I am skrewed then.

Green anyhow.

no you're not...

the MIR form is also online. http://sonicarepreferred.com/crm/CRM-ReferFriend.aspx
just refer yourself

there is also a $10 printable (not as good as $15) at this link
https://www.facebook.com/PhilipsSonicare?sk=app_273014489399652 (like on FB)

OR....see if you can get a raincheck...

then buy the $15 coupon on eBay for about $1 if you need to, go back at a later date with the RC and coupon and get the deal. you'll still get the $10ECB with the raincheck.

MISTERCHEAP said:   Phillips Sonicare Essence power toothbrush $44.99 = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Pretty sure the $15 coupon is NOT for the Essence. Valid on DiamondClean, FlexCare+ or FlexCare Rechargeable Toothbrush. Yes, it may scan, but knowingly using the wrong coupon is not legit.

The $10 coupon is valid on ANY, except Xtreme Battery. So, the deal would be $14.99 AC/ECB/MIR.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Phillips Sonicare Essence power toothbrush $44.99 = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Pretty sure the $15 coupon is NOT for the Essence. Valid on DiamondClean, FlexCare+ or FlexCare Rechargeable Toothbrush. Yes, it may scan, but knowingly using the wrong coupon is not legit.

The $10 coupon is valid on ANY, except Xtreme Battery. So, the deal would be $14.99 AC/ECB/MIR.

this info was gleaned from a reliable deal board, not my info.

I seem to remember there was issues last time with the rebate coupon published in smart source. It said something about "not valid with other offers" and Phillips would deny the rebate. However, the online rebate form through referral was good but that must be done on a date on or before you buy the product.

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Phillips Sonicare Essence power toothbrush $44.99 = $10 Ecb (limit 1)

Well, apparently it's not as reliable as you think.

I looked at the coupon when I got home and the $15 coupon CLEARLY is not intended to be used on the Essence.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   Phillips Sonicare Essence power toothbrush $44.99 = $10 Ecb (limit 1)

Well, apparently it's not as reliable as you think.

I looked at the coupon when I got home and the $15 coupon CLEARLY is not intended to be used on the Essence.

stuff happens no money...chill....I posted a printable link to the $10 coupon in the thread as well.

As usual on this night...it is reassuring that MISTERCHEAP is on duty finding us deals !

LetsGoMets1 said:   As usual on this night...it is reassuring that MISTERCHEAP is on duty finding us deals !

just leave me out some milk and cookies, will ya?

MISTERCHEAP said:   stuff happens no money...chill....I posted a printable link to the $10 coupon in the thread as well.Me chill? I'm simply pointing out that you posted the incorrect coupon. Isn't that the point of an open forum?

$5 cheaper at Rite Aid B&M (11/24 to 11/26).

$34.99 - $10 SS cpn = $24.99 - $5 +UP = $19.99 - $10 MIR = $9.99

vs. $14.99 (using $10 cpn) at CVS

vs. $19.99 at Wags

Hot! Now to dig through my recycle bin for the sunday cvs ad...

MISTERCHEAP said:   SalemCat said:   Well, I am skrewed then.

Green anyhow.

no you're not...

the MIR form is also online. http://sonicarepreferred.com/crm/CRM-ReferFriend.aspx
just refer yourself

there is also a $10 printable (not as good as $15) at this link
https://www.facebook.com/PhilipsSonicare?sk=app_273014489399652 (like on FB)

OR....see if you can get a raincheck...

then buy the $15 coupon on eBay for about $1 if you need to, go back at a later date with the RC and coupon and get the deal. you'll still get the $10ECB with the raincheck.

Thanks !

CVS Nov. 20 ad
Disclaimer
Ok, I found the Sunday ad, but no $15 coupon. Also I don't see the MIR in the ad either. Scan of the ad attached.

Mulox said:   Ok, I found the Sunday ad, but no $15 coupon. Also I don't see the MIR in the ad either. Scan of the ad attached.The coupons (correct $10 or incorrect $15) and $10 MIR are in the 11/20 Smart Source coupon insert. They are for ANY retailer, not just CVS.

EDIT: $10 coupon and $10 MIR can be found here

Mulox said:   Ok, I found the Sunday ad, but no $15 coupon. Also I don't see the MIR in the ad either. Scan of the ad attached.

mulox,

please read the op and thread next time. at no point was it ever posted the coupon OR MIR were in the CVS circular. RED.

Chill dude, no need to get excited with your RED statement in all caps. I did not know what "smartsource" actually was until my wife just told me. This forum is supposed to be about helping/educating others...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014