• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Seems like this should've been posted already but didn't see it. Deal goes live in about 13 min. Sorry if repost.

Link

Matches WalMart's BF doorbuster price.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Xbox360
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
The rumor is it was a mistake and it's coming back at 12pm PT... but who knows.

Yuyak (Nov. 25, 2011 @ 12:22p) |

was this just for ordering from the regular 360 console website or did you do something through gold box? Price is just... (more)

ricoscoro (Nov. 25, 2011 @ 12:22p) |

how long does the waitlist take to clear?

IrfanPathan (Nov. 25, 2011 @ 3:01p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

green!! Really just want the Kinect - dump the xbox for 125 on CL - net out for $25.

WTF - hit F5 - and its gone....suck!

odd... did the deal disappear for anyone else? I don't see it anymore

Yuyak said:   odd... did the deal disappear for anyone else? I don't see it anymore

Yup

Nope. This was there:

$50 Amazon.com Credit Offer
To receive a $50 credit when you order the Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect, click here. The $50 Amazon.com credit is good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, Gift Cards, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account within four days after your order ships. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

Clicking on the link goes to lightning deals. Lightning deals has the 9a deal removed.

Price jumps around between 199-299

F$%^& Amazon pulling this crap. They just keep adding and removing it from the deals. I waited around 20 minutes before heading out for some BF morning shipping. I really had faith in them on this but I'm peeved.

Still "Checking deal status" here.

me 2

Checking Deal Status. What a crock; I planned my day around this deal.

anyone lucky?

weird. it clearly said "$199 get $50" (or something like that. don't remember the exact phrasing but I do remember they mentioned the price)

Yuyak said:   weird. it clearly said "$199 get $50" (or something like that. don't remember the exact phrasing but I do remember they mentioned the price)

you are right. I did see it went live at 12 EST and click "Add it to cart" but...

AMZN blows.

checking deal status, i opened up another window and saw it had disappeared again.

Same here.

Saw the "deal starts in 11 min" count down but then it just disappeared from the site when it was supposed to go live (doesnt even show up in the "sold out" or "expired" section)

Yup I was just checking this deal out of curiosity as I did read on some other thread that they were already selling out at the $199 deal. Nice marketing ploy for many people who ended up purchasing the $199 deal anyways.

Is the last gold box deal tonight for the xbox going to have a gift card included? What do you think?

Kept it open in one of my tabs. cycled between add to cart and checking deal status. now expired with 0% claimed. Amazon Fail!! Anyone would have taken the deal as a backorder, who cares if they don't have stock. They screwed us.

just bought the $199 deal and emailed CSR to inquire about the $50 credit. They are "aware of the issue" and will "email as soon as we have more information". sounds like a debacle.

I called them, they altered the price to 149 for me right on the phone when I placed my order. She understood the issue and took care of it right there. It was for the 4g xbox360 kinect bundle. It's definitely worth a phone call. They were fantastic.

The rumor is it was a mistake and it's coming back at 12pm PT... but who knows.

FeistyBelle said:   I called them, they altered the price to 149 for me right on the phone when I placed my order. She understood the issue and took care of it right there. It was for the 4g xbox360 kinect bundle. It's definitely worth a phone call. They were fantastic.

was this just for ordering from the regular 360 console website or did you do something through gold box? Price is just under $300 right now for the bundle

how long does the waitlist take to clear?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014