• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
Ashley Furniture Black Friday in-store ad handout

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They're giving away blank pieces of paper?

Sorry, I thought it uploaded from my iPhone, but I had to redo it when I got home.

Per their website, they also have 20% off till 11 am, 15% 11 -4 and 10% off after 4. I have my eyes on a bedroom set, that they jacked up the prices on and now giving me a discount. What great marketing tactics, squeeze the customer.

I went to a furnish 123 store today to pick up an Ashley sectional. They are the Ashley concept store and have the same selection as Ashley but lower prices. Saved mOre that 400 on Ashley's best price.

Ashley prices furniture at 400% and then sells them. So what ever discount they mention is all trash. I work with various furniture manufacturers in US and sell furniture. If you or your friends are looking to buy furniture then please IM me. You can compare my quote with any furniture store out there and then make a decision to purchase. I just hate when people get duped on the retailers furniture mark-up.

Happy Thanks Giving.

Ashley sucks!!!!!! Had a really bad experience with one of their salesman who decided to walk away in the middle of the conversation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015