• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

2D (44.38kB)
Disclaimer

3D (45.81kB)
Disclaimer
There might be free shipping available, YMMV.

www.lowes.com

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

2D-3D LED (8.85kB)
Thanks wakemaker
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

This will be a great Xmas gift for nearly anybody. A good LED light should be kept in everyone's car and household. These are nice and will last a lifetime! Green 4 U OP.

I just pickd up three of these at my local Lowes, 2 3D and 1 2D. I like keeping the 3D version in my car under seat for emergencies...

this was a part of the door busters, and i grabbed a couple and agree that this is important under the seat of any car

Once had a tire i couldn't get off, took the back off, dumped the batteries, and used the flashlight as a cheater bar to help me get it off. Worked great, and didn't hurt the flashlight

wads

Lowes was tapped. girl said that they were gone quick, and disabled on the site. said many stores didnt even get them... got more of the Lowes brand crapper lights. I found them at HD for a comperable price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014