• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
VIZIO Cyber Monday and Black Friday. 32” LED 1080p Connected TV Bundle $429, 55” LCD TV $754.17, 42” LED Connected TV Bundle $859.99 and more!
VIZIO Holiday Deals Are Live and Looks Like They Posted Cyber Monday Deals Early! All Offers include FREE SHIPPING!

I was surprised to not see these already posted...but here they are!

Click Here to go directly to the holiday deals page or go to VIZIO.com and click on the holiday deals icon.

Current Offers:

E322MV Bundle 32” LED TV Bundle with Mount and Cable for $429 with free shipping. (From $629)

VMAXFIBER15M for $58.49 with free shipping. (Looks to be some type of HDMI extender) (From $399)

XVTHP200 Home Theater Headphones for $169 with free shipping. (From $309)

XWH200 Wireless HDMI Transmitter for $169.99 with free shipping. (From $229)

XMT1200MS Slim Mount for 69 with free shipping. (From $109)

VHT210 2.1 Soundbar for $199.99 with free shipping. (From $269)

VHT215 2.1 Soundbar with LED Screen for $239.99 with free shipping. (From $319)

M420SR Bundle 42” LED Connected TV with mount and cable for $859.99 with free shipping. (From $1099)

E260VP 26” LED TV for $199.99 with free shipping. (From $319)

VSG102 Active 3D Glasses (set of two) for $59.99 with free shipping. (From $179)

Cyber Monday Offers: (These were live last night, however look to have been removed…I expect they will show in stock for Cyber Monday!)

VF550M 55” LCD 1080P 120Hz TV for $754.17 (This looks to be one of the models that they had in the previous sale and are saving as a Cyber Monday Deal) (From $1154)

M320SR Bundle 32” LED 1080p Connected Bundle with Mount and Cable for $429.99 with Free Shipping. (From $789)

M320SR Bundle 32” LED 1080p Connected Bundle with Wireless Dual-Band Router for $445.99 with Free Shipping. (From $644)

I know there is a lot going on but here are my thoughts…I already purchased the 552 from the previous sale so for this one I am thinking about getting the M320SR bundle with mount and cable and possibly one of the soundbars. Any feedback on these items would be appreciated…. They look to be good deals thus far...Hope you all had a great thanksgiving and find some good deals over the next few days!

Disclaimers from their site:While supplies last. All sales are final and the discount only applies to select VIZIO models. Ground shipping included, but sales tax and e-waste recycle fee are not included in sales price. No will call, items must be shipped. Credit card sales only. Please allow 7 – 10 business days for processing and shipping due to holiday volume. Online sales only. No refunds or price adjustments on prior purchases.

Member Summary

VIZIO
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

For the last 4 months I have been waiting for a Vizio 26" for my mom and sister. BF 2011 was not very good for hdtv for bedrooms, at least for me 26" is the perfect. I will return the 2 RCA 24" LED that I got online today on Sears (pickup in store )

this sux. few weeks back they had a 42" 240hz built in wireless n tv for $505. I passed on it figuring if that deal was so great, imagine what black friday will bring!.

sigh

My Vizio was great....until it broke in 14months.

think soundbar works as great as a regular speaker system?

Tanik1- I have 2 of the vizio soundbar/woofer set-ups. They are pretty good. However, the remotes for them do suck. Good thing...they can be programmed into master controllers if you have one.

Agreed. the 42 at 505 was a great price! I still think the 55 on Monday for 754ish and the 32 1080p LED built in wifi with mount and cable is a great deal at 429. Amazon has that TV for 579 and the only model i see similar is the xvt323sv at 479. $50 lower and i get a mount and cable? I already have a 55 but the 32 would be a great addition.

VHT210 is not good. You can buy Samsung soundbar for $199 this week which is better.

The 26" LED Tv seems like a decent deal at $199. Anyone have any experience with that particular TV?

Sanjaytibrewal said:   VHT210 is not good. You can buy Samsung soundbar for $199 this week which is better.Got link?

Has anybody else had trouble changing the ship to on the Vizio order entry site? The damn thing won't let me ship to another location. Damn,this is frustrating!!!!!!

I have the 26 inch for my kitchen with interet aps. The speakers are not very good but I used different speakers. I bought it for Netflx. I had to take off the base and put it on a wire bookstand and it fits perfect underneath my cabinet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014