• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Intel 80GB 320 Series Solid State Drive
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can get it for $69 if you want a $10 Newegg gift card instead of the Blacklight items. Free 2-day shipping. Ends 11/25.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167047&...

For about the same cost pr/gb you can get the 160GB 320 drive for $159.99 after $130 rebate. No Blacklight toys sorry
160GB Drives

Will someone explain this from the rebate form to me: Valid for two (2) units per rebate. One rebate per person, per household.

I want to buy two to set up a raid.

flowindex said:   Will someone explain this from the rebate form to me: Valid for two (2) units per rebate. One rebate per person, per household.

Rebate says you can buy only two (2) of the SSD drives but can only submit (1) rebate per envelope.
So you have to mail in two envelopes.

Buy two of them but (1) at a time. so you will have two separate invoices.

Quote from rebate form.
Limit Two (2) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company,
household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law. Only one (1) rebate application per envelope.

thanks. btw you get the gift cards with the t-shirt and blacklight:Retributon too.

2 80gb intel 320 :
shows $39 gift (Twice)
$10 g/c (twice)

$299 shipped
$140 rebate
$20 g/c
---------
69.95 each - for quality intel 320 drives not cheap ocz junk. Intel has spare chip technology, and instead of 1 capacitor , they inline several cap's so if one fails the unit continues to offer protection. reason why intel has lowest return rate in the industry by a large margin.

this is smokin' hot.

now to hack the intel 710 firmware on these and set them up at 40gb drives for cachecade muahahah

In 4 2!

Been looking for a good deal on SSDs....thanks for posting!!

Looks like Amazon is doing it for $70 AR w/o gift - $80 rebate though, AMEX card.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004UG3YUS?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Gamster said:   flowindex said:   Will someone explain this from the rebate form to me: Valid for two (2) units per rebate. One rebate per person, per household.

Rebate says you can buy only two (2) of the SSD drives but can only submit (1) rebate per envelope.
So you have to mail in two envelopes.

Buy two of them but (1) at a time. so you will have two separate invoices.

Quote from rebate form.
Limit Two (2) rebate per qualifying rebate offer, per person, billing address, company,
household and receipt/invoice/packing slip during the eligibility period, except were prohibited by law. Only one (1) rebate application per envelope.

I would read it the other way. 2 rebates = 1 offer = 1 rebate application = 1 envelope.

I actually have 2 different purchases, so really can't afford to get a rejection!

DEAD DEAL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014