• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg.com has the Asus RT-N10+ DD-WRT compatible wireless N router (150) for $10 shipped after promo code EMCJJHE58 and mail-in rebate:

Asus RT-N10+ at newegg

$10 mail-in rebate for Asus RT-N10+

Don't forget FW CashBack.

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Asus RT-N10+
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Could not resist. Ordered. Like the Power spec 110-240v, Good for outside US too.

Thanks OP. In 4 1.

In for 1

If you don't want to deal with the rebate, this router is currently on a lightning deal at Amazon for $15.

*edit* nevermind, that was quick

thanks OP

Why not ?

Tempting, but I just ordered the RT-N13U/B1 for $14.99 AR the other day! And that supports a full DD-WRT apparently (with OpenVPN). This RT-N10 only does the mini-DD-WRT it seems (no OpenVPN). Anyway, do you know how many Asus rebates I ALREADY have to fill out when everything I bought shows up next week???

I am not well versed in the N routers. Am I going to experience a performance improvement on this compared to my wireless g router I currently use? I would assume I will be getting better security also?

ordered 1

ahallfatwallett said:   Tempting, but I just ordered the RT-N13U/B1 for $14.99 AR the other day! And that supports a full DD-WRT apparently (with OpenVPN). This RT-N10 only does the mini-DD-WRT it seems (no OpenVPN). Anyway, do you know how many Asus rebates I ALREADY have to fill out when everything I bought shows up next week???
No USB port for print serving and download managing on this one either.

cyberslider said:   I am not well versed in the N routers. Am I going to experience a performance improvement on this compared to my wireless g router I currently use? I would assume I will be getting better security also?

Probably not "better security" unless your old G router doesn't have WPA2. Still, if you have a very fast cable/FIOS connection, this N router may give you slightly improved download speeds. (54Mbs on a G router is usually much less so closer to the speed of your fast cable connection speed.).

Thank you, that sounds like $10 worth for the upgrade.

Am I the only one about to punch something trying to get this ASUS website to process the rebate claim so I can print it out and wait for delivery and the UPC?

It wont fully load and is slower than Frys.com last night

cyberslider said:   Thank you, that sounds like $10 worth for the upgrade.

Oh, forgot to mention, your wireless device (laptop, desktop with wireless card, etc.) must also be N speed not G speed to get any speed advantage...

hockeystl said:   Am I the only one about to punch something trying to get this ASUS website to process the rebate claim so I can print it out and wait for delivery and the UPC?

It wont fully load and is slower than Frys.com last night

Yeah, they must be getting slammed. I get to a page where it asks you to add your product and it has 2 of the same model numbers listed with different bar codes. Which one should I select?

cyberslider said:   Yeah, they must be getting slammed. I get to a page where it asks you to add your product and it has 2 of the same model numbers listed with different bar codes. Which one should I select?

I was wondering the same thing...

Well, I guess we'll have to wait until we receive the router. I did get an email from rebate center with a link allowing you to finish where you left off.

My tracking number shows that UPS hasn't even received it yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014