• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy - appears to be available for in-store pickup only and 1 per order.

Acer - Iconia Tablet with 8GB Memory - Steel Blue; Model: A100-07U08U| SKU: 3245029

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Acer+-+Iconia+Tablet+with+8GB+Memory...

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Iconia (27.38kB)
Thanks aaronfatwallet
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
How do you guys price match? It is not on the ad ..Is it?
WalMart changed their PM policy..They only ad-match now.

kiteguru (Nov. 26, 2011 @ 11:47p) |

It was in the BF ad. That's what we used. We even priced match a scooter with my wife's phone!!

scamiam (Nov. 27, 2011 @ 9:03a) |

The price has jumped on these at Amazon and at GameStop... GameStop has them at $329 right now!
Wish I could have nabbed ... (more)

motormouthzine (Jan. 13, 2012 @ 7:29p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Acer

What city has this?

Thanks for sharing.

Note that it is a 7" tablet. Saw this at the store last night, it was actually kind of tiny for me.

Thanks OP Priced matched at WalMart last one on the shelf!!! My daughter will love it

Ordered for store pickup. 3 hours later got the dreaded email: Item Not Found

Thank you OP. Just picked mine up about 30 minutes ago.

scamiam said:   Thanks OP Priced matched at WalMart last one on the shelf!!! My daughter will love it

I couldn't get a PM...different model number even though it's the same thing. Good for you.

After about 30 mins thinking I had finally hit the jackpot after having my eyes burning for the past two days of looking for the right prime on a 7 inch tablet, and figuring out that I woulkd have to drive to pick up the tab out of state (45 miles), I was happy to put this to bed. Then I got that goddamn email saying they actually couldnt locate it in the store, after being on phone with CSR. WTF????

i got the alert from deal news on my phone and was very close to best buy...just went inside the store and found that it was available...picked up one for my son...

2broke2say said:   scamiam said:   Thanks OP Priced matched at WalMart last one on the shelf!!! My daughter will love it

I couldn't get a PM...different model number even though it's the same thing. Good for you.

why not just order it from BB?

aqan said:   2broke2say said:   scamiam said:   Thanks OP Priced matched at WalMart last one on the shelf!!! My daughter will love it

His reason? Store pickup..For ex. it is not available in my store..

Also chase has %10 CashBack at Bestbuy

BB seems to have held some stock on these. I was there at 10am, none to be found. At around 2pm, BB started showing stock online for their BF items. I saw they had this listed as available, thinking I was being clever, I ordered. well, I went at 545 after getting my notice and there was a stack of them available. Which means that I had to wait in that damn customer service line to pick up my order. Took 30 mins to be handed my order, while all the people that just walked in and bought one were out in 3 mins (no wait at registers). I hate their system for that.

none in NJ

too bad it uses the cheaper TN panel instead of IPS.

Decent deal, but the ol' eyes ain't what they used to be. For me, a 7" tablet is too small.

tpware said:   BB seems to have held some stock on these. I was there at 10am, none to be found. At around 2pm, BB started showing stock online for their BF items. I don't think many stores follow this tactic.

13093 GATEWAY CENTER DR, GAINESVILLE, VA 20155 has at least one in stock apparently. To far from me.

I ordered this yesterday with in store pick-up, the store showed them in stock by the way. Instead of getting an email saying come pick up your order, I got one saying it was OOS and cancelled. So no go for me. O well though, I didn't need to drive 45 minutes one way to get this.

I got one early Friday morning (5am). It took me going to a BB a few cities away. My wife went back at 10am and they were all gone. I would have loved to get 2. This is a really nice tablet. If Acer sold it at $250 it would have a chance of catching the Ipad as the best selling tablet around since the value would be so high and the build quality is on par with the high end tablets. Thanks for the heads up OP!

P.S. - WalMart wouldn't price match since their model # ends with a W and BB's ends with a U. Made me sad because WalMart has no restriction on how many you could buy and mine had over 5 there.

addicus said:   If Acer sold it at $250 it would have a chance of catching the Ipad as the best selling tablet around since the value would be so high and the build quality is on par with the high end tablets.

They do...http://www.gamestop.com/tablets/acer-iconia-7-inch-tablet-8gb/97...

aqan said:   2broke2say said:   scamiam said:   Thanks OP Priced matched at WalMart last one on the shelf!!! My daughter will love it

Best Buy was out of stock. We picked up two more after we drove home. Both WalMart's did not even look that close at the ad. I guess got lucky twice!!!!

Amazon knows about this yet?

Manager Joe at WalMart told me the $189 price required me to sign up for the verizon deal at the top of the page (save $100). I wish he could read an ad made for the general public.

SuperSeacat said:   Manager Joe at WalMart told me the $189 price required me to sign up for the verizon deal at the top of the page (save $100). I wish he could read an ad made for the general public.
How do you guys price match? It is not on the ad ..Is it?
WalMart changed their PM policy..They only ad-match now.

It was in the BF ad. That's what we used. We even priced match a scooter with my wife's phone!!

The price has jumped on these at Amazon and at GameStop... GameStop has them at $329 right now!
Wish I could have nabbed one for $190.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014