• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Shipping w/$25+ Order
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IF51UQ/

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
555 Joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices
6 Surge-protected outlets supply 2-line AC protection
2.5-foot power cord delivers optimal, safe AC power through a 14-gauge heavy-duty cord
Filters EMI/RFI noise up to 43 dB reduction
Maximum Spike Amperage of 36,000 Amps
Lifetime Product Warranty
$15,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

$8.25 now

Squonk said:   $8.25 nowI still see $4.95. You sure you're not looking at another seller?
Decent price, but nothing to get excited over if you don't actually need one right now. Someone else said they're ~$5.99 at Home Depot usually.

Squonk said:   $8.25 now
Showing $4.95 for me. Sold by Amazon.

Straphanger223 said:   Squonk said:   $8.25 now
Showing $4.95 for me. Sold by Amazon.

Very, very odd. I did see $8.95 from that link a little while ago.
I've got one of these and they are great, nice price, too...

What ever happened to advertising response time or other essential stats besides just the joules (and even that is only found on the manufacturer's site)?

In case anyone else is wondering what the Joule rating is.
More info at Belkin

I guess if you need 6 power strips or 5 and a 25 cent filler with limited protection (or have prime) then its a luke warm deal.
Even Belkins website sells these for $6.99 plus shipping.

my Amazon review of Belkin protectors:
I also had a surge during a storm as others had and the same result from this manufacture! nothing but a hard time, did not live up to there warranty. I also had an APC product and items that were plugged into that product were damaged also. APC just required me to send the surge protector back to them so they could examine it. APC lived up to there warranty and replaced damaged items while Belkin did not! if i could give Belkin 0 stars i would

only 555 joules kind of low...

whoisyourdady said:   only 555 joules kind of low...At this price range it's not bad, and certainly not a show stopper. It's the other ratings that worry me; especially given crtt's review.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014