• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Saw this on the Blu-Ray.com forums (thanks HyperRealist).

Link on Best Buy

Our Price: $10.99
List Price: $75.98

Same item is $47.99 on Amazon.

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Ben-Hur: 50th Anniversary
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Very good deal. A search only shows two version at $35 and $45, so this link is very helpful.

awesome. in for 1 (since that's all you can order it seems)

mictester said:   Thanks. Very good deal. A search only shows two version at $35 and $45, so this link is very helpful.

You're welcome! FYI, it does show up when you search for "ben hur" - but oddly enough, on page 2. If you search for "ben hur blu ray" then it comes up along with the other editions.

Thanks OP...order 1, but it's on back order.

They said it was available for pick-up and now get a message that it is not. Had a place another order for shipping. Now I am doubtful. Hope it works out.

Ordered one even though it was back-ordered. We'll see if it ever shows up, although I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks, OP! Deal of the day for me. Just got back from picking up my order from the store. I also had put in a "to ship" order (backordered, of course) for the heck of it.

had it in my cart with some other dvds. just went to order and noticed it had disappeared. re-searching shows msg "sold out online".

order cancelled:

Dear ERIC,

There was a pricing error on Ben-Hur: 50th Anniversary ultimate collector's edition (sku 3235096); as a result, your order will be canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
If you used a credit card for this order and have questions about the cancellation process, please click here. If you used a Best Buy gift card for this order and no longer have it, please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) and we will send you a replacement.

As a valued customer, we would like to offer you a $10 Digital Coupon* code toward your next purchase at www.BestBuy.com.

Got the same email... how lame.

lol. when it was "sold out" online i went to my local store hoping to find it there, but didn't see any on the shelf, nevermind that price.

Got the email too. I guess I should just be happy they gave me the $10 coupon. Oh well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014