• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
onsale.com has a relatively new Groupon-type section that just went live with a deal on Air Swimmers (the remote-controlled flying shark or clown fish). It's the #1 mover and shaker in the toy department at Buy.com right now at $39.99. OnSale has it for $24.99 shipped plus they throw in a free $10 toys r us gift card!

Similar to Groupon, when you buy it, you have to wait until the deal ends and then they give you a voucher code you use on the merchant's website.

I don't have any personal experience with onsale.com or the toy store fulfilling the offer (K.M. Toys Online); maybe someone else here knows more about them.

The deal is set to run through Monday. You can buy 5 for yourself and 5 as gifts. "Only 1 free gift card per: customer, shipping address, credit card billing, and household."

Toys R Us
Need a Toys R Us coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Air Swimmers
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Reseller ratings (http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Onsale) aren't reassuring, but not quite bleek either. Where do you see the TRU gift card part of the offer?

There's a banner at the top that says it in big gold letters. Details say you have to purchase by 11:59pm PT on Saturday or while supplies last in order to get the GC. Ah, and now I see that it is limited to one GC per household.

In for 2, received the coupons right away (I expected that they wouldn't be emailed for 2 days). Tried to redeem 1 @ KM toys : "Coupon code ..... is not valid" I'm assuming this indicates that i can't use coupon(s) for 2 more business days. I tried to call 1-877-416-8494 (the number listed in the txt of the deal details), was greeted with "you will receive a txt msg regarding further details about the is number"; txt msg that followed right away is an Info Svc $9.99/mo "offer" . This is not looking great at the moment .....

found another # for KM 877-416-8194 , left a msg

The voucher didn't work for me either so I called OnSale and they said that was because it hadn't been two business days yet. Looked at the site again and sure enough, it says right there, "This coupon will serve as your receipt; the coupon code printed on this form is directly redeemable on www.kmtoysonline.com 2 business days after purchase." I hope they have enough in stock for everyone to get theirs before Christmas -- will be redeeming mine first thing Tuesday morning.

I order on Friday Nov, 25.. Why can't I use coupon now? It's Monday already..
I put it on American Express Card, Will wait till Wednesday and if I still can't use it.....
Hello, American Express, how may I help you? I want to speak to somebody in the FRAUD DEPARTMENT.

I would think it's because it said, "2 business days after purchase." Monday would be day one.

the $10 gift card says until supplies last... I wonder how many they have??? 10 - 100 - 1000??? hmm..

Ok, today is Wednesday and I try to place an order and still did not go through..
I purchase the coupon on Friday Nov 25 and today is Nov 30 and I am piss off
Am I the only one with the problems?

Same here, still "Coupon code "xxx" is not valid.

Alert, Alert
Do not purchase the coupon, I just got off the phone with Onsale and I was
told they were having problem with the owner of K. M. Toys Online.
I don't know what's going on but they offer a refund.. the only problem???
it will take about 2 weeks.. 3-5 days to cancel and 10 day for a refund and
call them if you have not received by then. lol, now that's funny.
calling American Express now.

I got the same message from them. They also said that the toysrus Gift Card is on the way. I'll give them a little more time to see if they weasel out of that too.

The coupon worked today and I got my receipt emailed from K.M. Toys. Still no giftcard in the mail.

Got the giftcard yesterday.

GC's and receipts do not a shipped product make ....

Where's the Shark ?!?! (or clownfish)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014