• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dexter is a dramedy about a lovable psycho killer. It's highly addictive... and if you clicked into this post, you are probably already hooked.

Amazon has all seasons sold individually right now for $24.99 - $26.99: Linkazon

Total in the cart is $127.45, significantly below Amazon's price for seasons 1-5 combined of $179.99. As usual, Super Saver shipping is free for orders over $25.

Get creative by combining this with a credit card offer, and the total could be lower. For example, if you're approved for an Amazon credit card, resulting in a $40 credit, you could get the entire series for $87.45 shipped. (Of course, this goes for any purchase-- just trying to help with the rationalization process here.)

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Dexter
Thanks MVP9596
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Another option is to subscribe to Showtime for only 1-2 months and watch the episodes using their On Demand feature. Plus you get other shows and movies to watch. This would be a much cheaper option if you don't want physical copies.

It's generally cheaper to rent just about anything as opposed to buying it. Am I missing something?

Certainly renting is cheaper, but I wanted to point out an option many don't realize especially for those who have never seen any Dexter. I think a lot people are unaware that with many providers you can subscribe to Showtime or other premiums for a short term. I've heard of some people subscribing to a premium channel for just one day to see a fight and then only having to pay a prorated charge of roughly 1/30 of the monthly charge. Showtime ranges from $13-$16 per month for me, so if you put in a marathon Dexter session in one month, you are saving at least $110 compared to buying. Plus you get so many other movies and cool Showtime shows like Homeland.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014