• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon offers the Sling Media Slingbox SOLO Television Broadcaster, model no. SB260-100, for $99.99. (Buy.com charges the same.) It lets you watch TV (from your TiVo, cable box, etc.) on any networked computer anywhere in the world. It features HD support up to 1080i, Ethernet connectivity, and component, S-Video, and RCA inputs and outputs. Unlike the pricier Slingbox PRO, the SOLO has no HDMI input and only a single input/output pair for audio.
LINK

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

pic
Thanks sartor
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just FYI if you want to watch on IPhone or IPad it's $29.99 per electronic to download the app. I bought the best buy one found this out and returned it.

I installed a Solo on my bedroom DirecTV HD DVR (HR22-100), allows me to watch TV on my home office computer, was able to get rid of a receiver.

Just keep in mind that the Slingbox SHARES programming, the remote and local viewers must watch the same thing.

Just bought one. Thanks op!

Bought on at bestbuy.com for blackfriday, $99.99 with free shipping as well.

sartor said:   Amazon offers the Sling Media Slingbox SOLO Television Broadcaster, model no. SB260-100, for $99.99. (Buy.com charges the same.) It lets you watch TV (from your TiVo, cable box, etc.) on any networked computer anywhere in the world. It features HD support up to 1080i, Ethernet connectivity, and component, S-Video, and RCA inputs and outputs. Unlike the pricier Slingbox PRO, the SOLO has no HDMI input and only a single input/output pair for audio.
LINK
No HDMI input on the Pro-HD, but you can hook up an HD source by component, an SD source by composite or S-video and an over-the-air antenna and switch between the inputs remotely.

slingboxes are great, completely changed the way I pay for and watch cable tv.

If a family member or gf/bf etc wants to watch cable but doesn't want to pay ~$60/month for service, rent an extra box (~$10/month), and let them use it over slingbox. The extra cable box doesnt even have to connected to a tv, just stash the cable box and slingbox in the closet!

looks dead, 159 now.

wiru

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014