• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG HBS-700
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1 for its great review. Combined with the google offer and an almost free samsung earset, the final cost is 19 bucks.

lyrebird said:   In for 1 for its great review. Combined with the google offer and an almost free samsung earset, the final cost is 19 bucks.

Lyrebird, Can you please explain how you managed to bring the final price to $19?Some instructons/steps will help.

Hi Joinforum, that was the google offer that was live for just 30 mins this morning. If you don't have it, you can forget it. 38 is already cheaper than Amazon by almost 10 bucks.

joinforum said:   lyrebird said:   In for 1 for its great review. Combined with the google offer and an almost free samsung earset, the final cost is 19 bucks.

Lyrebird, Can you please explain how you managed to bring the final price to $19?Some instructons/steps will help.

I'm wearing these exact headphones right now and they are wonderful. Great battery life, comfortable for all day wear, easy to use, and decent sound quality. Highly recommended!

How are these for working out (how sweatproof are they)? I've got a Motorola S10, and, while they have help up to sweat, they get uncomfortable after awhile.

These are great and for $38 it's a very good deal. Reviews on most sites are overall positive. I enjoy mine. Comfortable, not heavy, good call and sound quality, long battery life.

price raised to 48 :-/

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014