• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
It's 29.99 for 8gb, but if you buy two and sign up for a new account and use the code "Newcustomer10" it becomes $49.99, and if you were lucky enough to get in on the $20 for $40 google offers deal, you'd get it even cheaper. Paid 14.44 to Newegg and $20 to google offers for 16gb of ram with no rebates! That's my favorite part, no rebates!

Link to Ram

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16gb
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no way to add it to cart?

Newegg is down...too many Google offers getting cashed in at once lol.

Good deal. Just picked up 16gb for 49.99 + tax (New Jersey).

+1

Thanks OP!

OOS

Back in stock. I'll pass though since my 24gb's worth of ram sitting in my closet don't need anymore friends.

sisq0kidd said:   Back in stock. I'll pass though since my 24gb's worth of ram sitting in my closet don't need anymore friends.

Hahaha, are you stockpiling for a natural disaster? I'll give you $5, and you can turn it into money in your pocket!

lazybummm said:   sisq0kidd said:   Back in stock. I'll pass though since my 24gb's worth of ram sitting in my closet don't need anymore friends.

Hahaha, are you stockpiling for a natural disaster? I'll give you $5, and you can turn it into money in your pocket!

Well here's my problem.

A couple of months ago Patriot started giving out rebates for their 8gb ram kits. The price was about $35 after rebate and I couldn't pass that up at that time. Then a month later it was down to $30 or so after rebate so I couldn't pass that up either. Then Corsair did the same thing for $25 after rebate. Each and every time I buy ram thinking it's at the lowest price it could go, it drops even further. Now that I've learned my lesson, I'm waiting for when they pay ME to buy their ram.

Anyway, ram is OOS again, thank god!

in' n out! back in stock, lol. better buy some friends for your 24gb

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014