• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hopefully this isn't a repost. Batman Arkham City is $29.99 right now at Amazon. Hurry if you want it!

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Batman Arkham City
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good Deal, Thanks!

Confirmed. I ordered it earlier today at 39.99, but was too late to cancel my order. I called Amazon Customer Service and they said that there is a note in the system that indicates that they will be honoring an auto price reduction on all orders placed today (Cyber Monday) even before this new price showed up (but that the refund may not show up until Friday). Yay!

Here is a quote from the page currently:
$29.99 Price Will Be Honored For All Cyber Monday Orders
Customers who purchase Batman Arkham City for Xbox 360 and PS3 between 12:00:01 AM PST and 11:59:59 PM PST on 11/28/2011 will be charged $29.99 for their purchase, regardless of the purchase price shown in their account. Customers who were charged more than $29.99 will be automatically refunded the difference between their purchase price and the $29.99 price by 12/2/2011. Offer was valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

Sweet! In for 1. I was waiting for this deal to come back up.

in 4 one!

Nice! got 1

Nice find. Just ordered. Thanks OP.

Incomplete title - console versions only. PC version is $25 from Origin/EA.

Just a few thoughts:
1) This is a game you should buy new if you're buying it at all. Typically I'm an advocate of buying used if you're willing to wait on a title to drop in price, but this one comes with a code to unlock catwoman. The code will most likely be used by the previous owner if you buys used.
2) Batman Arkham Asylum came out in May 2010 and now typically costs around $20. To me, that means this isn't one of those titles that you'll find in the bargain bin for $10 anytime soon. My guess is even if you wait 1 ~ 1.5yrs, it'll only be another $10 off this price.

I've been waiting on this deal all weekend! Thanks for posting. Any idea where we can get FIFA for that same price (or close)?

rjaraiedi23 said:   I've been waiting on this deal all weekend! Thanks for posting. Any idea where we can get FIFA for that same price (or close)?here you go: http://store.origin.com/store/ea/search/?keywords=fifa

This is a shorter game than Arkham Asylum. You can polish it off in a single weekend.

qcumber98 said:   This is a shorter game than Arkham Asylum. You can polish it off in a single weekend.

This is the case, so be warned.

oos. just missed it after trying to check out (both ps3 and XB360) in my cart

deadzilla

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014