• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Removed link

Mods: tried cleaning up the link, but when I remove the ref= portion, it takes me to the regular Amazon Apple Jacks, which are more expensive.

EDIT: It appears that they messed with my link anyway, and now it directs to the regular Amazon site, where they are more expensive. The link for the Warehouse Deals is:

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Jacks-Cereal-12-2-Ounce-Boxes/dp/B002DHMVQE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=generic&qid=1323814627&sr=1-1

The ref= HAS to be there, otherwise, it takes you to the regular Amazon site. Trust me, this link does not benefit anyone other than you and Amazon, because I did the search directly from Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Jacks Cereal, 12.2-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Thanks duewrite
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Mine also said February, despite it saying March 2012 on the site.

You store them in the freezer? If so, you can likely... (more)

slackerace (Dec. 27, 2011 @ 9:17p) |

Yeah. I store everything that contains wheat products in the freezer for at least 2 weeks before placing it in dry stora... (more)

Kattah (Dec. 27, 2011 @ 9:30p) |

the 'true' meaning of an expired deal ladies and gentleman

BLASK (Dec. 28, 2011 @ 4:56a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks op! Grabbed a few 4-packs for the kiddos.

Thanks OP, need some fillers or other grocery items on extreme savings.

TY!

mmm, sugar cereals! i think this was just on a list of highest volume of sugar cereals out there.

"Last chance! Last days to get this item at our lowest price yet. This item will expire on Feb 12, 2012."

in for 1. Thanks OP.

pecanpie said:   "Last chance! Last days to get this item at our lowest price yet. This item will expire on Feb 12, 2012."

Ha. I knew there had to be a catch.

I go through 2 boxes a week. This will be gone by New Years.

I went to the grocery store today and they want $3 a box for these. The larger boxes were $4.50. It is ridiculous.

Can't get this to work. Says the price is 8 and change ?

tawright said:   Can't get this to work. Says the price is 8 and change ?

Select option to purchase from other sellers, and Amazon warehouse deals on the bottom..

$8.71?? Any code?

Thanks OP. Grabbed one. For those that cant find if or if its coming up at $8, click under the IN STOCK where it says 13 new from 5.81, scroll all the way down then go from there

it works. copy/paste the link. thanks OP.

Perfect for donation

Thanks OP!

Thanks I haven't had these in years. Find some golden grams and you'll be my hero

Mmmm...sugary apple cereal!

Great find. I have Amazon Prime so this is a nice deal for me. My kids eat cereal for snacks like it's air so I can uses these.

When i posted, there were 225 boxed sets left. I went to order another, and there are 15. About to go OOS.

OOS

How you know FatWallet has visited

crunch crunch crunch

cereal parody
Disclaimer
yummmmmmmmmmmm

ugh! They just canceled my order.

missed it!

Kattah said:   ugh! They just canceled my order.

Wow. My 3 sets in 2 different orders shipped. Wonder if Prime get processed first. How many did you order?

slackerace said:   Kattah said:   ugh! They just canceled my order.

Wow. My 3 sets in 2 different orders shipped. Wonder if Prime get processed first. How many did you order?

Thanks for your question!

I ordered 3 sets in one order using 1-click ordering. I'm a Prime member.

However, this morning I checked your link and it showed "1" available and I purchased again and received confirmation of it shipping today.

It was pretty weird.

received mine last week...all 4 boxes were dated 'best if used by sept 13, 2011'...nice! Amazon refunded my order.

spanky42 said:   received mine last week...all 4 boxes were dated 'best if used by sept 13, 2011'...nice! Amazon refunded my order. Ugg! I didn't even check mine and dumped them in the freezer. I just checked them and have exp dates of Feb 2012. Not great...but I'll keep them. Thanks for making me look though.

Kattah said:   spanky42 said:   received mine last week...all 4 boxes were dated 'best if used by sept 13, 2011'...nice! Amazon refunded my order. Ugg! I didn't even check mine and dumped them in the freezer. I just checked them and have exp dates of Feb 2012. Not great...but I'll keep them. Thanks for making me look though.

You store them in the freezer? If so, you can likely get more time out of them.

slackerace said:   

You store them in the freezer? If so, you can likely get more time out of them.

Yeah. I store everything that contains wheat products in the freezer for at least 2 weeks before placing it in dry storage. I don't remember when I learned this, but I do this to avoid any weevil infestation. I definitely think it extends the life of my cereals, but in our house cereal never really lasts long anyway.

spanky42 said:   received mine last week...all 4 boxes were dated 'best if used by sept 13, 2011'...nice! Amazon refunded my order.

the 'true' meaning of an expired deal ladies and gentleman

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014