• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Receive a $25 Visa Card with $100 in total purchases of any Duracell product(s) from October 1 - December 30, 2011.

Email or fax the filled rebate form and receipt copies

I received the visa card today for FARewards batteries purchased from Staples and OfficeMax

Member Summary

$25 rebate for $100 Duracell
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just got my second card. Unlike the first one, this is on the Citi prepaid system.

c3 (Mar. 26, 2012 @ 5:35p) |

I still have received none, despite my email. I guess it's time to email again.

DoctorDeals (Apr. 01, 2012 @ 5:53p) |

so that's why I received a second card...never knew why or checked balance of first one. It came automatically.

pprogram (Apr. 03, 2012 @ 11:54p) |

BEAWARE ASTERICK ON REBATE FORM SAYS: "*While Supplies Last - Offer good on purchases from October 1 to December 30, 2011"

If you have problems, call P&G (who owns Duracell) at the number ON THE REBATE FORM: (866-572-0025).
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You must have been one of the few lucky ones and YMMV at the best..since most got denied the rebate due to them counting the Rewards programs as "coupons/discounts" thus denying the rebate.

respdoc said:   You must have been one of the few lucky ones then..since most got denied the rebate due to them counting the Rewards programs as "coupons/discounts" thus denying the rebate.Was it for Energizer batteries from OfficeDepot? I got the denial letter too. But the rebate in OP is for Duracell and paid by P&G.

respdoc said:   You must have been one of the few lucky ones and YMMV at the best..since most got denied the rebate due to them counting the Rewards programs as "coupons/discounts" thus denying the rebate.

You're talking about Energizer. This is Duracell.

Hm, wish I would have known about this in October. I spent ~$26 in Duracell FAR Batts today, but won't make it up to $100 by end of year.

Where you got the FAR batteries?

dazviking said:   Hm, wish I would have known about this in October. I spent ~$26 in Duracell FAR Batts today, but won't make it up to $100 by end of year.

bigheadbear said:   Where you got the FAR batteries?

dazviking said:   Hm, wish I would have known about this in October. I spent ~$26 in Duracell FAR Batts today, but won't make it up to $100 by end of year.

Staples. Total 2 of AA or AAA per week. 100% Rewards. Lasts until 12/31.

Cool, thanks OP. Hoping when they say "any Duracell product" they mean it...

nm

Very little legalese on the form... and send via email or fax. Looks less like a traditional "3rd party" rebate processing, and more of a corporate-run program... which, in this case, makes it sound pretty solid.

And thanks to my OM/Staples battery-fest over the last couple of months, I'm in.

How would this work? Can we still purchase batteries for free after the rewards?

sakrlewu said:   respdoc said:   You must have been one of the few lucky ones then..since most got denied the rebate due to them counting the Rewards programs as "coupons/discounts" thus denying the rebate.Was it for Energizer batteries from OfficeDepot? I got the denial letter too. But the rebate in OP is for Duracell and paid by P&G.

I stand corrected...hopefully Duracell are less restrictive then the Energizer one.

biomedica said:   How would this work? Can we still purchase batteries for free after the rewards?Of course, make a copy of your receipt for the rebate. Since it is not Staples, it has nothing to do with Rewards.

PS, Thanks for the find OP.

mathfaster said:   dazviking said:   Hm, wish I would have known about this in October. I spent ~$26 in Duracell FAR Batts today, but won't make it up to $100 by end of year.Staples. Total 2 of AA or AAA per week. 100% Rewards. Lasts until 12/31.Yeah, it ends 12/31. Don't believe anyone that tells you it ends 12/24.

I love it...Sweet!!!!!! I already have spent over 100 beans on Duracell batteries from Staples...Thanks OP

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FARewards battery deal ends 12/24, not 12/31.

This is YOUR thread.

c3 said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FARewards battery deal ends 12/24, not 12/31.

This is YOUR thread.

HA! that's funny!

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   mathfaster said:   dazviking said:   Hm, wish I would have known about this in October. I spent ~$26 in Duracell FAR Batts today, but won't make it up to $100 by end of year.Staples. Total 2 of AA or AAA per week. 100% Rewards. Lasts until 12/31.FARewards battery deal ends 12/24, not 12/31.

I could swear when this promo started it ended 12/31 and there was 6 weeks including the short Thanksgiving week.

Battery Rewards
Disclaimer
mathfaster said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   mathfaster said:   dazviking said:   Hm, wish I would have known about this in October. I spent ~$26 in Duracell FAR Batts today, but won't make it up to $100 by end of year.Staples. Total 2 of AA or AAA per week. 100% Rewards. Lasts until 12/31.FARewards battery deal ends 12/24, not 12/31.

I could swear when this promo started it ended 12/31 and there was 6 weeks including the short Thanksgiving week.
You mean this that says it ends 12/31?

mathfaster said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   mathfaster said:   dazviking said:   Hm, wish I would have known about this in October. I spent ~$26 in Duracell FAR Batts today, but won't make it up to $100 by end of year.Staples. Total 2 of AA or AAA per week. 100% Rewards. Lasts until 12/31.FARewards battery deal ends 12/24, not 12/31.I could swear when this promo started it ended 12/31 and there was 6 weeks including the short Thanksgiving week.Your right! I went back and checked the original email that came with November (earned in October) rewards and it says 12/31. I got the incorrect 12/24 end date when I looked at the recent email that had the FARewards flash drive and the battery offer said ends 12/24. I guess they are advertising it as a weekly deal.

Too many emails from Staplers.

P.S. Thanks for the red on my other post ... I deserved it.

We can email the form? That's great. Though this will be the end of the post office.

No UPCs needed. Interesting.

Is a rebate receipt good enough. I'm missing on of the actual receipts for some reason.

Cool, thanks OP.

dazviking said:   Hm, wish I would have known about this in October. I spent ~$26 in Duracell FAR Batts today, but won't make it up to $100 by end of year.Combine receipts from more than one account. In fact, encourage friends/family/colleagues to buy FARewards batteries, and collect their no-longer-needed receipts for yourself.

While the Staples Rewards offer on Duracell expires 12/31, the gift card offer from Duracell expires 12/30, so make sure you get that last week's purchase done by then

Should have bought another pack of D batteries at Costco before that coupon offer went away.

I was delighted to see this and the fact that I kept $120 worth of receipts. Seems almost TGTBT but I'll give it a crack. I got a hunch that we may get shot down. "Reproduction, sale, trade, or purchase of this form or proof-of-purchase must be obtained from product purchased by you." I don't exactly know what they mean by that, but it seems possible that the actual forms were disseminated through particular channels and Staples probably wasn't one of them. Good luck all!

It could be awesome if we would have combined with Staples $10 Giftcard offer for $50 Giftcard Purchase, wondering, won't be able to complete 100 dollar purchase in short span time. Thanks for the deal

chinnboy said:   I was delighted to see this and the fact that I kept $120 worth of receipts. Seems almost TGTBT but I'll give it a crack. I got a hunch that we may get shot down. "Reproduction, sale, trade, or purchase of this form or proof-of-purchase must be obtained from product purchased by you." I don't exactly know what they mean by that, but it seems possible that the actual forms were disseminated through particular channels and Staples probably wasn't one of them. Good luck all!

The Op said they used Staples receipts. I noticed they waited till they got their rebate before posting here though.

giving it a shot

Why wasn't this posted back in October when it started? I have bought a round or two of the Staplez batteries, but not enough to make it now that there is only a week left to qualify for the rebate. I would have bought more, of course, had I known about this ahead of time.

Pretty mixed feelings for the OP, as he says he already received the rebate card, meaning he knew about this deal a long time before he decided to post it.

yoregano said:   Why wasn't this posted back in October when it started? I have bought a round or two of the Staplez batteries, but not enough to make it now that there is only a week left to qualify for the rebate. I would have bought more, of course, had I known about this ahead of time.

OfficeMax also has free duracells

thank you OP...can't hurt to try since this can be emailed. (almost an ezrebate. ^_^)

(check your receipts from october...i think Staples had then too...)

Ha, from the form:

All requests must be postmarked by January 16th, 2012

Except there is no option to mail anything in.

You still have plenty of time if you want the battery from OfficeMax. OfficeMax is having the $.01 after rewards too

pthor1231 said:   Ha, from the form:

You can email everything if you want- I had the card back in two weeks time. One of the quickest rebate turnarounds.

jeeves said:   pthor1231 said:   Ha, from the form:

You can email everything if you want- I had the card back in two weeks time. One of the quickest rebate turnarounds.

I just thought it was funny that there is literally no option to mail it in, yet it still has verbiage about the latest postmark date.

If you're just starting now (like me), I don't think there's enough time left to get to $100. Staples limits you to two packs/week through the end of the year and OfficeMax says limit one of each item (AA, AAA) per their deal ending 12/24. So that's (4x12.99)+(2x14.29)=80.54. Anyone else selling close-to-FAR Duracells?

jeeves said:   You can email everything if you want- I had the card back in two weeks time. One of the quickest rebate turnarounds.

I decided to go the fax route... businesses seem to find fax records (call logs, etc.) to be more "real" than email... even in 2011.

Buckmann said:   Anyone else selling close-to-FAR Duracells?

MAXPERKS EXCLUSIVE. GET $14.28 BACK IN MAXPERKS BONUS REWARDS ON DURACELL COPPERTOP AA OR AAA, 20/PK (ITEMS# 22256773, 22259681) LIMIT 1 PER ITEM.

http://www.officemax.com/technology/batteries/alkaline-lithium-b...

yoregano said:   Why wasn't this posted back in October when it started? I have bought a round or two of the Staplez batteries, but not enough to make it now that there is only a week left to qualify for the rebate. I would have bought more, of course, had I known about this ahead of time.

Pretty mixed feelings for the OP, as he says he already received the rebate card, meaning he knew about this deal a long time before he decided to post it.

Nobody cares.

Skipping 116 Messages...
so that's why I received a second card...never knew why or checked balance of first one. It came automatically.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014