• 15 6 78912
  • Page
  • Text Only
Unbelievable!!! You rock! thank you so much! big time green!Got it and it worked just perfect
following your directions exactly!!!

Thanks OP! Worked like a charm!

THanks

Thanks a lot! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Looks dead to me.

We're Sorry,An error has occurred in the system, and we are unable to process your request at this time. The error has been recorded and will be investigated by the system administrator. We apologize for this inconvenience. You may contact the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS.

awesome thanks op just made an account and did it and it worked. I just stayed at a hilton I wonder if I would be able to add that stay to this account.

Worked for me. Thanks op!

worked for me... silver -> gold

I just got home from five 4-night stays at Hilton family hotels... would have been nice to know this earlier, but I'll take it just the same.

Thanks OP!!

super post and ofcourse green.

Thanks, works

Thank you!!

thanks

user a different browser.

So So good. Thanks OP

Isn't this fraud?

worked great!! thanks OP!! merry xmas

ciscovpn said:   Isn't this fraud?

Might be...Then again, if Hilton were worried about it, they would have made you login first to a secure site with VISA and verify your account before getting the Gold upgrade. So me thinks they aren't worried, although the spike in registrations will certainly alert someone.

sweet! thanks op.

cpabster said:   ciscovpn said:   Isn't this fraud?

Might be...Then again, if Hilton were worried about it, they would have made you login first to a secure site with VISA and verify your account before getting the Gold upgrade. So me thinks they aren't worried, although the spike in registrations will certainly alert someone.

Fwf style

Winning, worked for me New account holder too!

http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/terms.do#general

Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. reserves the right to discontinue HHonors membership for any Member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, Reward redemption or Certificate use. Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any Member who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or federal laws, statutes or ordinances or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting fraud, theft, or dishonesty in connection with the account as determined with Hilton's sole discretion. Such discontinued membership may result in the loss of all accumulated points and the cancellation of HHonors Certificates, benefits and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of HHonors membership, Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.

New account, worked perfectly. Thanks, OP! Safari browser, first time!

Loving this! I just got up from Silver to Gold. Thanks!

In, thanks OP! I had to enter the 411945/reload a few times before it went through. Site may be getting hammered. Account shows gold. Not sure if any travel is in my future, but I'm ready in case.

I'm surprised nobody has said it yet, but won't all of us get the 40,000 points once the guy who owns this specific card spends 4 days in a hotel room? After all, his account is now linked to all of these various accounts?

DaRkJaWs said:   I'm surprised nobody has said it yet, but won't all of us get the 40,000 points once the guy who owns this specific card spends 4 days in a hotel room? After all, his account is now linked to all of these various accounts?

Unfortunately, probably not. Considering that the site asks says: "Enter the first 6 digits of your Visa Infinite card", this is not a unique, individual credit card, but a category of cards I think. Can't hurt to think positively, though

Worked like a charm! Thanks OP!

ERROR MESSAGE FOR ME- GRRR

Thanks OP

How long did this extend Gold for? I got Gold last time, asked Hilton to print out a card which said Gold but it expired and I got reverted back to regular so I have a Gold expired card and a silver card now.

It is nice to be back on gold. But is this just a small week extension? I won't be staying at any Hilton's soon.

Last time it had my Gold with an expiration date in the system. This time Gold mentions no expiration date. Is this permanent gold?

While it was free to add, I don't think it will be useful if it expires soon.

Thats a nice! Thanks OP!!!

Agree its nice. But how long an extension is this? Still haven't found out.

Oh wow, its Gold Elite status for one year!

Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold Elite status. Full details of HHonors Gold Elite Membership will be mailed to Member upon registration, or are available here. HHonors Gold Elite benefits are subject to availability and may vary at each hotel. By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow 6-8 weeks from completion of promotion period for Bonus Points to appear in HHonors account. Offer available only to valid Visa Infinite cardholders and is not transferable. This offer may be terminated without notice.

Thanks OP. 1 year is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I had 27000 points so you just made my day. WOOOOOOO

green for you

I just checked, it was added.

Almost missed out.

The only person who should lose their points if anyone has to is the OP for making it viral. Don't blame the rest of us, please.

grex23 said:   Agree its nice. But how long an extension is this? Still haven't found out.

Oh wow, its Gold Elite status for one year!

Hilton HHonors Members with Blue or Silver status will receive HHonors Gold Elite status at the time of registration valid for one year. Thereafter, standard requirements must be met to maintain HHonors Gold Elite status. Full details of HHonors Gold Elite Membership will be mailed to Member upon registration, or are available here. HHonors Gold Elite benefits are subject to availability and may vary at each hotel. By completing four qualifying stays at any participating hotel and resort in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio by 31 May 2012 and paying with their Visa Infinite card, all registered HHonors Members will also earn a one-time additional bonus of 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points. Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification. Please allow 6-8 weeks from completion of promotion period for Bonus Points to appear in HHonors account. Offer available only to valid Visa Infinite cardholders and is not transferable. This offer may be terminated without notice.

Thanks OP. 1 year is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. I had 27000 points so you just made my day. WOOOOOOO

Gold status valid to may 2013

Hilton HHonors™ Gold Membership

Privileges
Instant HHonors™ Gold Membership for 1 year for Visa Infinite cardholders
Valid till 31 May 2013.
One-time bonus offer of 40,000 HHonors points upon completion of 4 stays at any participating hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio
Valid for stays by 31 May 2012.

May 2013 is even better. This was a nice deal.

Serious question: Why isn't Visa Infinite offered in the USA?

Mastercard has the World Elite but Visa's highest product in the USA is the Visa Signature, not the Visa Infinite. And the Infinite probably has better perks so why did they seperate Visa Signature and Visa Infinite for other world markets?

Never understood that.

I worked hard to get up to gold this year with Hilton while also hitting platinum with Priority Club. I wish I would have known there'd be a fast-track to gold. Dang! Congrats to all you all ... it kind of makes me feel like my status is now worthless.

Gold doesn't get anything much. Trust me it isn't status and never was.

Hilton is a nice hotel chain tho and next time I stay at Hilton if I ever did, I'll get gold. But the truth is I don't even travel at all. I got Hilton points from a promo from somewhere so I just saved them up and never used them. One can get non Hilton stays with the points though.

cool. thanks! worked for me on a new account.

Does anyone knows why all hhonor points disappear from the account once updated to gold status? I had about 9000 points in the account, but it's gone now. Any idea?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014