• Text Only
ciscovpn said:   http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/terms.do#general

Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. reserves the right to discontinue HHonors membership for any Member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, Reward redemption or Certificate use. Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any Member who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or federal laws, statutes or ordinances or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting fraud, theft, or dishonesty in connection with the account as determined with Hilton's sole discretion. Such discontinued membership may result in the loss of all accumulated points and the cancellation of HHonors Certificates, benefits and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of HHonors membership, Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.

Enforcing this will ensure that the 50,000+ people who just got bumped to gold will never stay at a Hilton. This status costs them near 0 and theres no reason not to allow it other than pissing off the people who got status legitimately.

Thanks Op! Worked great! I'm heading to San Diego in a few months for a Winter vacation - looking forward to using this upgraded status!

Thanks OP, got in! Also applied and got approved for HHonors AMEX that gives 40k points after $750 purchase and no annual fee:

-Get 40,000 Bonus Points when you spend $750 within the first three months of Cardmembership1
-Get 6 HHonors Bonus Points for every eligible dollar you charge at over 3,750 Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands2
-No Blackout Dates:If a standard room is available,you can redeem points for it.
-No annual fee

Linky

Just worked for me.

Just worked for me

signed up for an account. just changed the username and it went Gold. thanks!

Thanks OP! Just signed up too.

Nice offer and appreciate the upgraded membership, but really all these so called amenity upgrades are included in most two-star chain motels, such as continental breakfast, newspaper, wifi, and spending the night with either of the hilton sisters...

martin628 said:   and spending the night with either of the hilton sisters...Diamond status gets you both.

mapen said:   martin628 said:   and spending the night with either of the hilton sisters...Diamond status gets you both.

More likely is that diamonds get you both

aaron2yang said:   Does anyone knows why all hhonor points disappear from the account once updated to gold status? I had about 9000 points in the account, but it's gone now. Any idea?

Your account got caught perhaps?

Everyone check your points. Looks like they may terminate points on this.

My points are still there. Looks like if you lost your points after activation you have no recourse.

Worked for me

Worked for me

Just worked for me, too ! Thanks OP !

Worked. Thank You OP

Thanks OP! I remember something similar to this deal a while ago, but this one worked too!

Awesome! Thanks OP. FYI - just keep submitting the form if you get server errors. It will eventually work

Signed up with my account then went to sign up wife and both FF and IE I get error message after typing in the code. Kept trying for a bit and then it worked. Thanks OP!

Worked for me on IE not safari. Thanks op.

You may be right. But I believe this actually works for Hilton, as before the Gold status, people could be indifferent between an H chains and a non-H chain. But now, at least for me, I probably would book an H chain the next time I travel.

jd2010 said:   ciscovpn said:   http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/terms.do#general

Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. reserves the right to discontinue HHonors membership for any Member who appears to be using the Program in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions or intent of the Program or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, Reward redemption or Certificate use. Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. also reserves the right to discontinue membership for any Member who acts in a manner inconsistent with local or federal laws, statutes or ordinances or if there are reasonable grounds for suspecting fraud, theft, or dishonesty in connection with the account as determined with Hilton's sole discretion. Such discontinued membership may result in the loss of all accumulated points and the cancellation of HHonors Certificates, benefits and privileges. In addition to discontinuance of HHonors membership, Hilton HHonors Worldwide, L.L.C. shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including, without limitation, criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.

Enforcing this will ensure that the 50,000+ people who just got bumped to gold will never stay at a Hilton. This status costs them near 0 and theres no reason not to allow it other than pissing off the people who got status legitimately.

ciscovpn said:   http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/terms.do#general

This offer bumped me from Silver to Gold. If they are bumping people to Gold simply because they have a credit card, I sure hope they don't take my hhonors points away. This comes very timely as I am staying at a Hilton property very soon!

grex23 said:   aaron2yang said:   Does anyone knows why all hhonor points disappear from the account once updated to gold status? I had about 9000 points in the account, but it's gone now. Any idea?

Your account got caught perhaps?

Everyone check your points. Looks like they may terminate points on this.

My points are still there. Looks like if you lost your points after activation you have no recourse.

My points are still there as well. I signed up yesterday.

cool. thanks!

Smoking hot -- I didn't have an account, signed up - popup gives you your # and pin and just typed it into the link from the OP.

Signed me and the wife up.

Great early Christmas present

I lost all my points too, I had over 70,000 points, but I did get the free chicken wing at KFC, so it's a wash.

Thanks OP!
I'm in

Still works, green for OP!

=aw

Completed last night. My Hilton account went from Blue to Gold. Awesome! I usually stay at Marriott properties, and am Platinum there, so it will be nice to have a second option that is at a higher level. Thanks OP!

this is dishonest --- since I won't use the benefit anyway, I'll pass

I don't see this as any different then calling a competing hotel chain and telling them you are a Platinum member with a competing brand and having them bump you up to a higher level. It happens all the time. Bumping you up to a Gold costs Hilton little or nothing, and it improves the chance that you will stay at their chain when you travel in the future.

Rick424 said:   I don't see this as any different then calling a competing hotel chain and telling them you are a Platinum member with a competing brand and having them bump you up to a higher level. It happens all the time. Bumping you up to a Gold costs Hilton little or nothing, and it improves the chance that you will stay at their chain when you travel in the future.

it says for Visa Infinite ---- asks you to put in your card number --- then have to put in part of a number for a card you don't have

I am not here to tell anyone what to do --- just calling it what it is --- dishonest

putting red Kitty42 just reveals that you are suffering from cognitive dissonance

you don't like what I posted because it is causing you to become internally confused

Ok I'm gold now...but what now? It says if I sign up for a silver card I'll get 40,000 points. odd because I'm a gold member. suggestions?

germanpope said:   Rick424 said:   I don't see this as any different then calling a competing hotel chain and telling them you are a Platinum member with a competing brand and having them bump you up to a higher level. It happens all the time. Bumping you up to a Gold costs Hilton little or nothing, and it improves the chance that you will stay at their chain when you travel in the future.

it says for Visa Infinite ---- asks you to put in your card number --- then have to put in part of a number for a card you don't have

I am not here to tell anyone what to do --- just calling it what it is --- dishonest

I hear what you are saying. Your comment certainly doesn't deserve a red. Your are stating your opinion. Kudos to you for standing up for your beliefs!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Now that I'm gold do I get a date with Paris?

Must have a VISA INFINITE Card!

It didn't work for me ...

... I can't remember my PIN.

DUDSTER said:   It didn't work for me ...

... I can't remember my PIN.

Go to the regular Hilton Honors website and try to log in. You can request your pin number be email to you from there.

cliffsgal said:   Must have a VISA INFINITE Card!
Or know the first six digits of every VISA INFINITE Card in the world. Thanks, OP.

Congratulations!
Book a hotel today to enjoy your Hilton HHonors®
Gold Membership. Stay 4 times by 31 May 2012
to receive 40,000 HHonors points.

Guess I'm good

THANKS OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014