• 18910 11 12
  • Page
  • Text Only
Just got in to this deal. How long will my hilton gold status last?

Couldn't get this to work. All I see is a 16-digit CC# request. Oh well.

whats 16 digit CC# request to enter ? its not asking for code "4114XX" .. where I can enter the code ?

Just did it the mentioned ways, and still works!

MrLincoln said:   Do it this way with the Russian Federation address change first. Just worked for me!

tangster said:   nacho1337 said:   Still alive first login your hhonors account, go to my profile and change your country in your address to russia federation. then you this link. Put in the code: 411945. Login and you are gold. Then change your address back.

Worked! Did it 3 minutes ago. I just change country to Russia Federation, use code 411945 and my login/password. Now I'm gold. How do we get the 40K points? Do I have to use a Visa Infinite Card? (which I do not have). I have booked three stays in May and if I can somehow get 40K points for 4 stays, I'll book one more somewhere. Is it worth it to get the Infinite card? All I have is a Signature Visa card.
But thanks for GOLD, nacho!

BTW, do anyone know how long this GOLD status last? 3 months? 6 months? or 12/31/12?
TIA

luckjoy said:   whats 16 digit CC# request to enter ? its not asking for code "4114XX" .. where I can enter the code ?
I just found this thread and have the same problem as luckjoy. It's asking for the credit card 16-digit number, not a 6-digit code. I tried to add any 10 digits after the 6 but it did not work. I would appreciate if someone could let us know what to do. Thanks in advance.

Macsk,
I used the 411945 and then entered any other random numbers after. Make sure you change your country in your profile to "russian federation" first as per some of the other posts...you can change it back after.

macsk said:   luckjoy said:   whats 16 digit CC# request to enter ? its not asking for code "4114XX" .. where I can enter the code ?
I just found this thread and have the same problem as luckjoy. It's asking for the credit card 16-digit number, not a 6-digit code. I tried to add any 10 digits after the 6 but it did not work. I would appreciate if someone could let us know what to do. Thanks in advance.

Awesome this still works. Thanks a lot!

Make sure you are already logged into your account on the same browser.

macsk: It is apparently validating the number as a "valid" credit card which means the last digit is a checksum digit calculated by running the first 15 digits through the Luhn algorithm. There's a handy Luhn calculator here: bavister.org/tools/genLuhn.php You can enter a random 15-digit string (well, the first 4 digits apparently have to be 4114 to be a Visa Infinite number) and it will calculate the 16th digit. Enter that in the HHonors upgrade site, and you're golden (pun definitely intended)!

I used Australia for the country as I found in another fatwallet thread.

Hello all. Just wanted to confirm that as of 9:52PM ET on 05/28/12 this is still working. Here's what I did. First logged into my Hilton Honors account and changed my country to Australia and my Province/State to AP. I then went through the link to verify the card number. I tried dozens of card numbers but finally got this one to work -4423942965985959. I was then prompted to log into my HH Account. I logged out and back in and I went from Blue to Gold! Hope this helps someone else!

jedite7 said:   Hello all. Just wanted to confirm that as of 9:52PM ET on 05/28/12 this is still working. Here's what I did. First logged into my Hilton Honors account and changed my country to Australia and my Province/State to AP. I then went through the link to verify the card number. I tried dozens of card numbers but finally got this one to work -4423942965985959. I was then prompted to log into my HH Account. I logged out and back in and I went from Blue to Gold! Hope this helps someone else!

Thank you so much. I used 442394 and tried a few times with random numbers for about 4 times before I got it right.

I just tried this repeatedly, and each time got this message: "Your session has timed out. Please refresh or close your browser and try again." Any ideas???

consolecowboy said:   macsk: It is apparently validating the number as a "valid" credit card which means the last digit is a checksum digit calculated by running the first 15 digits through the Luhn algorithm. There's a handy Luhn calculator here: bavister.org/tools/genLuhn.php You can enter a random 15-digit string (well, the first 4 digits apparently have to be 4114 to be a Visa Infinite number) and it will calculate the 16th digit. Enter that in the HHonors upgrade site, and you're golden (pun definitely intended)!
As of 10:20pm on 6/5/12, this is what is required. It still works.

Thanks. Four days of executive lounge access and free wifi.

I would just keep trying. Maybe clear cookies and Cache?

Hi, I just tried the link several times and it requires a full 16 digit credit card number, not just the first 6 digits, anyone have any advice or ideas?

Hi, I just tried the link several times and it requires a full 16 digit credit card number, not just the first 6 digits, anyone have any advice or ideas?

I finally kept playing with it, and re-entered it several times with lots of combo's and it finally worked!!!...Great tip !!!

Followed the steps below and it worked like a charm: -

Logged in to HHonors
Updated profile - changed country to Australia and state/province to AP (thanks to JeDite7)
used bavister.org/tools/genLuhn.php (thanks to consolecowboy) - to enter 15 digit starting with 411945 and then some random number and generated the 16th digit
opened the link on the same window where i logged in to HHonors
entered the 16 digit number and the captcha codes
next, it asked me to re-enter HHonors number and PIN, I did and yeeeeeeeeeee,

I could see the gold status now after logout and re-login

Just worked for me, yay thanks!!!! I did have to try 4 different 16-digit #s before it worked.

tried it and doesn't work now

if anyone has a different number please let me know

Hi,
I can complete the visa card phase, so I get to the screen where you have to input your HHonors and PIN but I have this error
"Invalid Registration - Please contact the Hilton HHonors Service Center for assistance."
any idea?

tinagirl38 said:   As of 1/16, it looks dead.

Entering 442394 with existing account gives the following error:

"Invalid Registration - Please contact the Hilton HHonors Service Center for assistance."

The end is near:

Thank you for making Hilton HHonors™ your guest loyalty program. With ten distinct hotel brands, you have endless ways to experience the benefits of being an HHonors member.

Over the past few years, we have expanded the benefits for our guests with Gold and Diamond status. They can now enjoy benefits such as complimentary space-available room upgrades, high-speed Internet access, breakfast, and up to a 50% bonus on all Base Points earned on every stay.

Periodically, we need to adapt our program based on industry trends. For the past ten years, we have not changed the qualifications for Gold and Diamond status. As of January 1, 2013, we will adjust the requirements to qualify for elite status in 2014. To qualify for Gold status, HHonors members must complete 20 stays, 40 nights, or attain 75,000 Base Points within the calendar year. To qualify for Diamond status in 2014, members must complete 30 stays, 60 nights, or attain 120,000 Base Points in 2013. All other tier level qualifications, as well as elite status received through Hilton HHonors credit cards and partners, will remain the same.

We thank you for your loyalty, and we look forward to seeing you at one of our 3,900 hotels and resorts in 2013.

Sincerely,

Thanks. Worked for me by adding a random final number.

Still works!!!

qewreqwr

as of 2/11/13 3:30pm, it is still working like a charm

thank you for all input above, and let me summary below on how I succeed, all credits go to the original poster..

1: if you don't have hh honor acct, open one, use Australia as country, all rest can be united state! if you already have an accout with hh honor, log in and change the country to Australia

2:go to http://bavister.org/tools/genLuhn.php, enter 411945 plus nine(9) random number, hit "calculate", it will show you one more digit. Write these 16 digits down!

3: go to https://www.hiltonhhonors.com/landingpages/VisaInfiniteGold.aspx , enter the 16 digits you just write down, and enter verification number, hit "verify"

4: if succeed, you should see the boxes appear for you to log in hh honor, once this is done, the screen should say " Congratuations!". Go to hh honor website, log out and log back in, it should say "GOLD"!

5: if you can not pass step 3, go back to step 2 to get another 16 digits. It took me twice to get it work.. good luck

thanks all..

Worked like a charm. Thanks.

Still alive. It took be two tries with two generated numbers.

I tried to bump up my membership but it didnt helped as I always get the message "PLEASE ENTER A VALID VISA CARD NUMBER." Can anubody help me how can I proceed.
Thanks

can anyone please tell me how to take advantage of gold membership? I do not have infinite visa card but I have Visa credit card? is it the same? I want to go to disney , want to book homewood suites. Can anyone please help me? thank you for all the above information.It worked for me

thank you! worked for me.

Worked for me today!

Failed numberous times before and decided to start clean:
New HH account, with new email and new actual Australian address.
New CC number.

Got a confirmation on CC and a then a congrats on the HH membership on the gold page.

Current Status: BLUE
Your HHonors Benefits: You're just 0 points away from Diamond Status

Future Diamond does not help me, I want Gold now to get the Hyatt membership to upgrade...

It took 12 hours, but my membership switched to Gold.

CURRENT STATUS: GOLD
Your HHonors Benefits You're just 120000 points away from Diamond Status

It looks like the page on step 2 has died

worked great for me

Still works. I had the hardest time figuring out how to do it though. I can be so dense at times.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014